剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
还没有难听的音乐
without the crappy music.
天黑之前 我们在这里都很安全
We'll be safe here till dark.
法尔科内让我很紧张
Falcone's making me nervous.
如果他怀疑是我们炸毁了他的钱
If he suspects it was us who blew up his money,
那他为什么还不行动
why hasn't he made a move?
因为他对此不确定
'Cause he can't be sure.
还有另外十个人可能做这事
There are ten other people who could have done this.
那现在怎么办
So what now?
照原计划行事
You're going to stick to the plan.
你去联♥系♥萨维亚诺和图斯基
You're gonna reach out to Saviano and Turski.
他们俩都很生气税率涨了
They are both very angry that their taxes have been raised,
也担心自己会落得巴尼恩的下场
and they're worried about ending up like Bannion.
他们准备好了
They're ready.
老家伙在把他的手下赶到我这边
The old man is herding his sheep toward me.
收到 老大
You got it, boss.
好
All right.
先生们 你们好啊
Hello, gentlemen.
我们很忙 哈维 你明年再来吧
Busy day, Harvey. Come back next year.
对天发誓 布奇
Hand to God, Butch,
我会比水手上岸休假还快
I'll be quicker than a sailor on shore leave.
我们在找一个小偷
Thief we're tracking down.
眼熟吗 人称"小猫"
Look familiar? Goes by "Cat."
不认识
Nope.
也许菲什认识她
Maybe Fish knows her.
菲什谁都认识
Fish knows everyone.
菲什很忙
Fish is busy.
她和你们的一个销赃人有来往 是个新人
She works with one of your fences, a new guy.
销赃人是什么
What's a fence?
拜托 布奇 友善一点
Come on, Butch. Be nice.
这很重要
This is important.
菲什呢
Where's Fish?
我说了 她很忙
I told you, she's busy.
我以前认识一个叫布奇的伙计
I once knew a fella called Butch.
他是白教堂人
Yeah, he was a Whitechapel lad.
我们这么叫他 但他其实不是个壮汉
Now, we called him Butch, you see, 'cause he wasn't.
只是为了激怒他
It was a wind-up.
取笑他
It was like a joke name.
事实上 他是个讨厌的小个子
In fact, he was a horrible little toe rag.
怎么
What?
我搞不懂 你是...在恐吓我吗
I can't tell. Are-are you... are you threatening me?
他是在恐吓我吗
Is he threatening me?
是吗
Yeah?
你不是...
You can't...
好了 这个菲什在哪
Now... where is this Fish?
就在这里
Right here.
吵什么呢
So... what's the fuss?
他们闹着玩呢
They're just fooling around.
我们在找个女孩
We're looking for this girl,
一个街头小偷 叫小猫
a street thief, goes by Cat,
和你一个销赃人有来往
works with one of your fences.
有点眼熟 为什么这么急
Looks familiar. What's the urgency?
有职业杀手在找她
Professional killers are looking for her.
职业杀手
Professionals, huh?
这不会是洛夫克拉夫特的目击证人吧
This wouldn't be the Lovecraft witness, now would it?
你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
坊间传言
Streets talk.
利用她去吓唬洛夫克拉夫特
Using her to scare Lovecraft.
她看见了杀害韦恩夫妇的人
She saw the Waynes' killer,
据称如此
supposedly.
是的
Yeah.
你来是想让我帮你找到她 是吧
And you're here because you want me to help you find her, don't you?
是的
Yes.
哈维
Harvey...
我凭什么帮你找她呢
Why in the world would I help you find her, of all people?
她和布鲁斯·韦恩在一起 女士
She has Bruce Wayne with her, miss.
真的吗
Really?
是的 女士
Yes, miss.
我是阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯
I'm Alfred Pennyworth.
是他的法定监护人
I'm the boy's legal guardian.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
- Very pleased to meet you. - Likewise.
穆尼女士 我们需要你的帮助
Miss Mooney, we need your help.
阿尔弗雷德 我很想帮助你
Well, you see, Alfred, I would love to help you,
但那会损害我的个人利益
but it would infringe upon my personal interests.
我为什么要那么做呢
And why would I do that?
你拥有深邃的...目光
You have a very eloquent... gaze,
恕我冒昧 穆尼女士
if I may say so, Miss Mooney.
我能看出 你不会为
And I can see that you're not a woman that would
一己私利 不顾道义
let petty self-interest outweigh... honor.
和慈悲
And compassion.
我去打几个电♥话♥
I'll make some calls.
但你可别忘了我的好意
But remember this kindness.
好多了
Much better.
是吗
Really?
我说不准
I'm not sure.
你看上去挺狠的
You look badass.
真的
No lie.
你好啊 小猫
Hey, Cat.
艾薇
Ivy...
你怎么来这儿了
what are you doing here?
你最近都干吗了 我还以为...
What have you been up to? I thought...
是啊 进了少管所
Yeah, Juvie caught me.
我被收养去了州北
I got adopted upstate.
那家人不好吗
Didn't take?
都是好人 就是他们想要我剪头发 穿戴整齐
Good people-- they wanted me to cut my hair, dress nice.
我认得你
I know you.
你是马里奥·佩珀的女儿
You're Mario Pepper's daughter.
我是 你是谁
Yes. Who are you?
我是布鲁斯·韦恩
I'm Bruce Wayne.
是啊 当然
Yes, you are.
亿万富翁布鲁斯·韦恩
Billionaire Bruce Wayne.
态度好点 艾薇
Stay cool now, Ivy.
我态度挺好的 你说这个干什么
I am cool. Why are you telling me that?
你干吗对我指手画脚的
Why are you telling me what to do?
我没有啊 我就是说
I'm not. I'm just saying,
我不希望你生他的气
I don't want you to get mad at him.
他是个朋友
He's a friend.
我生他的气做什么
Why would I get mad at him?
又不是他的错 是吧
It's not his fault, is it?
是你杀了我父亲吗
Did you kill my father?
是你逼我母亲割腕的吗
Do you make my mother cut her wrists?
不是
No.
是别人 有人害死我父母 但不是他
Somebody did-- somebody did, but not him.
你怎样 你还好吗
How you doing? You doing okay?
我挺好 你呢
I'm okay. And you?
我也挺好 我看起来如何
I'm doing great. How do I look?
你看起来不错
You look good.
你看见销赃人克莱德了吗
Have you seen Clyde the fence around?
看见了 他在奈何岛的工厂那边
Yeah, he's working out of the Factory on the Narrows.
他挺可爱的 是不是
He's cute, isn't he?
没错 挺可爱 多谢 艾薇
Yes, he is. Uh, thanks, Ivy.
见到你真好 我们得赶紧去见克莱德了
Good to see you. Uh, we got to go run and see Clyde.
是吗 那好吧 回见
Oh. Okay, fine. Bye, then.
往前走
Keep moving.
她就是个小女孩而已
She's just a little girl.
你这么怕她做什么
Why are you so scared of her?
她就是让人害怕 别回头
Because she's scary. Don't look back.
哥谭市警局
GCPD!
放下枪
Drop it.
踢过来
Kick it over.
你因涉嫌谋杀被捕了
You're under arrest. Conspiracy to commit murder.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表