剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
我兄弟是正人君子
My brother is a man of honor.
你叔叔是暴♥力♥酒鬼
Your uncle is a violent drunk.
-算算吧 小女孩 -我叔叔是位艺人
- Do the math, little girl. - My uncle is an artist.
你兄弟是个自大的肌肉男
Your brother is a conceited muscle-head,
你们这群飞人傻帽都一个样
like the rest of you flying douche bags.
真不敢相信我还以为
I can't believe I ever thought
自己爱你
I loved you.
够了
Enough.
他们来了
They're coming.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
准备好了
Yes!
准备好了吗
I said, are you ready?!
准备好了
Yes!
57A号♥犯人 举起手来
Inmate 57A, raise your hand.
57A
57A...
举起手来
Raise your hand.
向前一步
Step forward.
请等等 先生
One moment, please, sir.
咱们得谈谈
We need to talk.
往后退 犯人
Back up, inmate.
你违规了
You're in violation.
57A
57A,
向前一步
step forward!
打断一下 谢谢
Excuse me one moment, please.
现在这里我说了算
I'm the new "Shot caller" here.
我叫菲什·穆尼
My name is Fish Mooney,
无意冒犯 不过为了你我
and with all due respect, for you and I
今后能营造出良好的工作关系
to have a good working relationship,
有些规矩恐怕得改改
there's some things that need to change.
是吗
Is that right?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我叫什么名字你管不着
None of your damn business what my name is.
好吧
Right. Okay, well...
我知道你现在公务在身
I know you have a job to do.
而我也很乐意把57A交给你
And I am more than willing to give you 57A,
不过我要你拿60箱饮用水
in exchange for 60 crates of water,
30条毛毯 50磅新鲜水果
30 blankets, 50 pounds of fresh fruit,
还有几本杂♥志♥来换
and a few magazines.
我要是拒绝呢
What if I refuse?
你会怎么办
What will you do?
我还是一样乐意把57A交给你
Well, I'd be willing to give you 57A,
只是要交死的了
just not alive.
我们要的是活的
We need them alive.
我知道啊
Exactly.
我数到三之前
I'm gonna count to three.
你赶紧闪人
You'll disappear
否则我让你吃不了兜着走
or get a severe beating.
我想你这算是拒绝了吧
I'm gonna take that as a no.
一
One...
二
two...
这是简单的生意经
It's simple economics.
我们的命是有价值的
Our lives are worth something.
我要60箱饮用水 30条毛毯
60 crates of water, 30 blankets...
你
You...
你跟我走
you're coming with me.
主管一定会生你气的
The Manager is gonna be very unhappy with you.
我想这位主管
I would think this Manager
对你也不会很满意吧
wouldn't be too happy with you either.
所以如果他想跟我谈
So if he wants to talk to me,
我就在这儿等他
I'll be right here.
主管不会下来这里
Manager doesn't come down here.
看来我们是陷入僵局了
Well, looks like we have a standoff.
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
我很好说话的
I can be flexible.
我可以去见这位主管
So I'll go talk to this Manager,
但我离开期间 你得作为贵宾
but while I'm gone, you're going to stay right here,
留在这里
as our guest.
怎么样
How's that sound?
我们还会回来的
We'll be back.
耶
Yeah!
等等 往回倒
Wait, back up a little.
你放出了蛇吗
So you set the snake loose?
-是的 长官 -为了追踪尸体
- Yes, ma'am. - To track down the body?
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
蛇嗅觉十分敏锐
Snakes have an excellent sense of smell.
嗯 长知识了
Well, now I know.
而你的头号♥嫌疑人是个小丑和一个杂技演员
And your prime suspects are a clown and an acrobat?
没错
Yeah.
他很厉害吧
Ain't this one a doozy?
被害人 莱拉·瓦勒斯卡
Your victim, Lila Valeska,
是被一把大刀或短柄斧砍伤致死
was killed by a large knife or hatchet.
头部和躯干多处受创
Multiple blows to the head and upper torso.
死亡时间大概是昨天下午3点
Around 3:00 yesterday afternoon.
2点30到4点15 格雷森和劳埃德
From 2:30 to 4:15, both Grayson and Lloyd
都在马戏团参加日场表演
were in the ring for the matinee.
死亡时间的精确度是多少
Well, how precise is that time of death?
误差在45分钟左右吧
Give or take 45 minutes.
那么还是有做案可能的 但时间窗很短
Still possible then, but cutting it close.
拘留嫌疑人 施以压力
Hold and press your guys,
但继续寻找其他嫌疑人
but keep looking.
好 老大 鉴证组正在检查案发现场
Yeah, boss. Forensics is working the crime scene now.
我们去检查她的电♥话♥记录
We're going through her phone records.
好了
All right!
你们剩下的人可以回家了
We're gonna send the rest of you home now,
但是调查还在继续
but the investigation is ongoing.
谁也不许出城
Nobody leaves town.
而且给我听好
And listen up.
不许再打架了
No more fighting!
看看你们朋友的下场
Look where your friends are.
这世仇对你们有什么好处
What good is this feud doing you?
我很喜欢你强硬的样子
I like it when you act all tough.
谁也不许出城
"Nobody leave town."
你说起来更好听
Sounds better when you say it.
我觉得我们该继续未完的约会
I feel like we should finish up our date.
今晚你想来我家吗
Do you want to come over tonight?
我可以给你做晚餐
I can cook you dinner.
好啊 听起来不错
Sure. That sounds good.
好
Good.
-好好休息 -我尽力 晚上见
- Get some rest. - I will try. See you later.
我得问
I have to ask.
如果要你猜 你认为是谁杀死了莱拉
If you were to guess, who do you think killed Lila?
我尽量不瞎猜
I try not to guess.
我审问疑犯 等待鉴证科的报告
I work the suspects and I wait on forensics.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你是詹姆斯·戈登警探吗
Am I speaking to Detective James Gordon?
是的
Yes.
那这位肯定是汤普金斯医生 验尸官
Then this must be Dr. Thompkins, the medical examiner.
抱歉 你怎么知道我们是谁
I'm sorry, how did you know who we were?
我叫保罗·西瑟罗
My name is Paul Cicero.
我是穿插表演的灵媒
I'm a psychic with the sideshow.
莱拉·瓦勒斯卡是我的老朋友
Lila Valeska was an old friend of mine.
灵媒 知道了
A psychic. I see.
有什么能帮你的 西瑟罗先生
How could I help you, Mr. Cicero?
我觉得你认为欧文或阿方斯均是无罪的
I sense that you don't think Owen or Alphonse are guilty.
你肯定是个灵媒
You must be psychic.
所以 也许你想听听莱拉
In which case, perhaps you'd like to hear the message
从亡灵世界给我发来的讯息
Lila sent me from the other side.
谢谢你 西瑟罗先生
Thanks, Mr. Cicero,
我们还没开始调查亡灵世界呢
we're not quite looking at the other side just yet.
随便你 我只不过是个信差
As you wish. I'm merely a messenger.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表