剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
Good.
有早餐吃吗
Is there breakfast?
嗯 我去给你煎个蛋吧
Yeah, I'll make you an egg.
你的意思是要去吗
Does that mean you'll go?
是的
Yes.
我有一些问题要问董事会
I have some questions I need to ask the members of the board.
什么样的问题
What kind of questions?
关于阿卡姆的问题
About Arkham.
看起来那些黑帮的股权
It seems very likely those gangsters were actually
都是韦恩集团提供的
given their shares in Arkham by Wayne Enterprises.
生意就是这么做的 不是吗
Well, that's how business is done, isn't it?
是吗
Is it?
我父母不是这么做生意的
M-My parents didn't do business that way.
对吗
Did they?
对
No.
他们不这么做 布鲁斯少爷
No, they didn't, Master Bruce.
当然 董事会也许根本就不知情
The board might not know, of course.
他们用了很多巧妙的掩盖手段
There's quite a bit of clever camouflage used.
空壳公♥司♥ 海外账户等等
Shell companies, offshore accounts and so forth.
好吧 那么你
Right. So, you-you've...
就是研究这些发现的吗
learned all that from all this, did you?
调查工作做的真棒
Fantastic detective work.
但是 我还是很想把这些
I still, however, want to get the whole lot
都一把火烧了
and chuck it straight in the fire.
什么都不要烧掉 阿尔弗雷德
Don't put anything in the fire, Alfred.
这是命令
That's an order.
是 布鲁斯少爷
Right, Master Bruce.
什么都不烧
Nothing in the fire.
重大新闻
我们在哥谭市中心现场直播
We are live in downtown Gotham
一种新型致命毒品正传入大街小巷
where a deadly new drug has hit the streets.
该毒品被称为"毒蛇" 使用者
Nicknamed "Viper," users of this mystery drug
将力大无比并获得充满力量的快♥感♥
acquire great strength and a euphoric sense of power,
但此状态只能持续几小时
but only for a few brief hours.
之后无一例外地都以极其悲惨的方式死去
Then, without exception, they die a horrible death.
"毒蛇"袭击哥谭
放我出去
Let me out!
-快走 -放开我
- Come on! - Get off me!
放开我
Let go of me!
别拿你的脏手碰我
Get your crummy hands off me!
简直非凡无比
It's really quite remarkable.
毒蛇通过某种方式触发了未使用的DNA
Viper somehow activates unused DNA.
使身体开始将骨骼中的钙质当做燃料消耗
The body starts to burn calcium from the skeletal system as fuel.
导致受害者对牛奶和奶酪产生强烈渴求
Hence the victims' cravings for milk and cheese.
因为他们亟需补充被消耗的钙质
They're desperately trying to replace the missing calcium.
但是补充入不敷出
But they can't consume enough.
最终
Essentially,
他们的骨头会碎掉
their bones crumble.
于是导致他们窒息而死
Then they suffocate and die.
你以前见过这种东西吗
Have you ever seen anything like this before?
没有 谁也没见过 完全是新东西
No. Nobody has. Totally new.
我激动的心情简直无以言表
I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to be...
已经几小时没有新案件了
No new reports for a few hours now.
也许结束了 也许他们没这种药了
Maybe they're done. Maybe they ran out of the stuff.
恐怕并非如此
I doubt it.
谁会在街上散播这种东西啊
Who would put this on the street?
目的又是什么
Why?
甚至都不是在卖♥♥
Th-They're not even selling it.
完全是免费赠送的
They're giving it away.
就是这么创造市场需求
That's how you create demand.
为一种迅速致命的毒药吗
For a drug that kills you that fast?
但死前能让你觉得自己是世界之王
Well, first it makes you king of the world.
肯定会有人要的
There'll be takers.
绝对会造成伤害
There'll be mayhem, that's for sure.
但都是针对游民
But it's skell-on-skell mayhem.
如果我们让好市民都乖乖在家待几周
If we keep the decent citizens indoors for a couple of weeks,
不去管那些混♥蛋♥
let the scumbags have at it,
犯罪就终结了
voila - the end of crime.
设想真不错
Yeah, that's a nice thought.
但是不行
But no.
这东西不容易制♥造♥吧
This stuff seems hard to make, no?
这需要复杂精巧的技术
Oh, it takes a high level of technical sophistication.
是最先进的实验室造出来的
A state-of-the-art lab made this stuff.
哥谭最大最好的实验室是哪个
Okay, so who has the biggest and best lab in the city?
最好的是韦赞制药
The best is WellZyn.
但这肯定与他们无关
But this is not them.
他们是韦恩集团的子公♥司♥
They're a subsidiary of Wayne Enterprises.
身价数十亿的大企业
Multibillion-dollar corporation.
有什么理由干这种事呢
Why would they be doing this?
不知道 但不妨就从顶端开始排查吧
I don't know, but we might as well start at the top.
抓住她 抓住她
Grab her! Grab her!
-别乱动 -放开我
- Come on, here! - Let go of me!
放开我 放开我
Get off me! Get off me!
太赞了
Fascinating.
太赞了
Fascinating!
爆♥炸♥性新闻 混乱持续...
Breaking news. Continued mayhem...
或许我该雇那人去拿下赌场
Maybe I should hire that guy to take the casino.
也许你该吸点"毒蛇" 鼓鼓勇气
Maybe you should snort some Viper, grow a pair.
不管怎样 我要拿下那个赌场
Either way, I want that casino taken.
没问题 我们会拿下的
Sure, we'll take it.
那里防守严密 有10个武装守卫
I mean, it's tight as a nut-- ten armed guards
防爆门 监视器
blast-proof doors, cameras.
我们会损失几个人 但我们会拿下那里的
We're gonna lose a few guys, but we'll take it.
打扰一下 先生们
Excuse me, gentlemen.
我听到了你们关于赌场的谈话
I couldn't help but overhear your conversation regarding the casino.
管好你自己的事
Go mind your business.
对不起 当然了 真对不起
I'm sorry. Of course. So sorry.
不
No.
告诉我 赌场怎么了
Tell me, what about the casino?
我认识赌场锅炉房♥的看门人
I know a janitor who runs the boiler room of the casino.
我相信他能轻易带你们进去
He could get you inside quite easily, I believe.
有一些没人知道的通道
There are access tunnels that nobody knows about.
通道
Access tunnels?
坐下 到这儿来
Sit down. Come here.
谢谢您 先生 这真是天大的荣幸
Thank you, sir. A great honor indeed.
你叫什么来着
What's your name again?
这儿的人都喊我"企鹅" 先生
Everyone here calls me Penguin, sir.
你不喜欢这名字 是吧
You don't like that name, huh?
好吧 你错了
Yeah, well, you're wrong.
这是个好名字
It's a good name.
很称你
Works for you.
你是怎么认识这个看门人的
So how do you know this man? The janitor?
我有些人脉
I have connections.
他可靠吗
Reliable, is he?
我觉得我可以说服他可靠点
I think I can persuade him to be.
老大 这人就是个穿西装的洗碗工
Boss, this guy is a dishwasher in a suit.
淡定
Relax.
是这样吗 企鹅
Is that right, Penguin?
你只是个洗盘子的吗
Are you just a dishwasher?
因为我觉得不像
'Cause I don't get that vibe.
你表面上毕恭毕敬 但是...
You come off as all humble, but...
你心里不安分 是吧
you got a little player in you, huh?
您真会看人啊 先生
That's very perceptive of you, sir.
我猜这就是您能被尊称为"阁下"的原因
I guess that's why you're the don.
我不是个洗盘子的
I'm not a dishwasher.
而且 可以说 我不是第一回干这个了
And this isn't my first rodeo, so to speak.
你以前干过 是吧
So, you've rode some bulls, huh?
我就知道
I knew it.
那就说来听听吧 牛仔
Well, tell all, cowboy.
我的真名叫奥斯瓦尔德·科波特
Well, my real name is Oswald Cobblepot.
我觉得等您听了我的故事
And I think that once you hear my story,
您就会认同我能成为您的得力手下 先生
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表