剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
Have a seat.
洛布当上局长之前
Back before Loeb was Commissioner,
还是职位卑微的凶案组警♥察♥时 你俩曾是搭档
when he was a lowly homicide dick, you were his partner.
是 那时二十年前的事了
Yeah? That was 20 years ago.
可我总是听说警♥察♥间的搭档关系就像是婚姻
But I always hear that cop partnerships are like marriages.
你们对彼此的了解胜于你们的妻子
You know each other better than your wives.
我说的对吗 吉姆
Isn't that right, Jim?
没错
That's right.
你在查洛布杀妻那个老掉牙的说法吗
You digging up that old story about Loeb killing his wife?
她死的时候 他和我在一起
He was with me when she died.
我们已经知道机密案卷的事了
We know about the secret files.
什么机密案卷
What secret files?
演得太棒了
Oh, that was good.
我几乎相信了他
I almost believed him.
-你呢 吉姆 -我不相信
- What about you, Jim? - No.
你们是不自量力 孩子 你们俩都是
You're out of your depth, kid. Both of you.
回头是岸吧
Swim back to shore.
他手上也握有你的把柄 是吗
He's got something on you, too, doesn't he?
他逼你做了件事
He got you to do something for him.
是什么
What was it?
抢劫 政♥治♥威逼
Robbery? Coercion?
还是谋杀
Murder?
一直以来 你因此
And all this time, he's been using it
而受制于他
to keep you under his thumb.
现在是你重获自♥由♥的机会
This is your chance to breathe easy again.
把握机会 格里格斯
Take it, Griggs.
我不知道你们俩在说什么
I don't know what you two are talking about.
如果我知道 我会说你们去找陆西谈谈吧
If I did, I'd say talk to Xi Lu.
休伦街的华人会计师
Chinese bookkeeper on Huron Street.
洛布总是说如果想要东西存得安全
Loeb always said you want to keep something safe,
就把东西交给陆西
you give it to Xi Lu.
要带上布洛克吗
You want to bring in Bullock?
我们可能需要他
We might need him.
不用了
No.
谢谢你 乔
Thanks, Joe.
我说真的
I mean it.
我喜欢蓝色
I like the blue.
我很高兴你喜欢
I'm so pleased.
病人开心 医生也开心
Happy patient, happy doctor.
哈里斯夫人
Mrs. Harris.
你好啊 医生
Hello, Doctor.
别忘了 六点在阳台听爵士乐
Don't forget-- jazz at 6:00 on the veranda,
但是在拆除绷带前别喝酒 好吗
but no martinis until the bandages come off, yes?
这就乖了
Good girl.
肾移植
Kidney transplant.
顺便免费给她整了容 她正需要呢
We threw in a new face for free, and none too soon.
但你需要稳定的器官供给
But you need a steady supply of organs.
是的
Yes.
因为你 这如今突然成了麻烦
Which is suddenly something of a problem, thanks to you.
但同时我也能帮你解决这个难题
But I'm also a solution.
地下室的人信任我
The people in the basement trust me.
让我管事
Put me in charge,
我向你保证 我能提供可靠的健康产品
and I promise you a dependable flow of healthy product.
或者我可以直接省去麻烦
Or I could save myself the trouble
把你和楼下的人都杀掉
and kill you and everyone downstairs.
如果那是个选择 你早就会做了
Now, if that were an option, you would have done it already,
而且你更不会把这么美丽的眼睛
and you surely wouldn't have wasted this beautiful eye
浪费在我身上
on little old me.
我想给你看点东西
I'd like to show you something.
人们把自己看做是独♥立♥独特的体系
People view themselves as unique, self-contained systems,
但我们只不过是众多零件的合体罢了
but we are merely a collection of parts.
我如果替换了你的眼睛 脸蛋和心脏时
What happens when I replace your eyes,
会怎么样呢
your face, your heart?
你什么时候会不再是你 而成为新的东西呢
When do you stop being you and become something new?
这令我很着迷
That's what fascinates me.
真有意思
Nice talk.
成交吗
Do we have a deal?
有条件
Conditionally.
我会把你送回地下室
I will send you back to the basement,
你得把我的警卫弄回来 向我证明
you will retrieve my guard, and then prove to me
你有能力向我提供人体
that you can provide me with the bodies.
考验我
A test.
要是我失败了呢
And if I fail?
失败者一样有用
Oh, those who fail me still have their uses.
你还记得前任办公室经理吧
You may remember my former office manager.
有趣吧
Amusing, no?
"然后我看了看星光点点
"And then I looked at the stars,
想到一个人濒临冻死之际
and considered how awful it would be for a man
朝他们看去 却在人群中
to turn his face up to them as he froze to death,
看不到援助和怜惜 那该有多糟糕"
and see no help or pity in the glittering multitude..."
"你..."
"You're..."
真让人愉快啊
That's cheerful.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
艾薇一周溜进医院几次
Ivy sneaks in a few times a week.
为街上的病人偷吃的
Steals food from the sickies.
她看到了你
She spotted you.
他还好吧
He okay?
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
阿尔弗雷德被人捅了
Alfred was stabbed.
是他的老战友
It was a friend of his from the army.
真不幸
That sucks.
我觉得这都是因为我
I think he was there because of me.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我召集韦恩集团董事会开过会
I had a meeting with the board of Wayne Enterprises
跟他们说我在调查他们
to tell them I was investigating them,
于是他们就找了个我们会信任的人监视我们
so they sent someone we'd trust to spy on us.
他想找什么
What was he looking for?
我的几份文件不见了
Some of my files were missing.
我觉得他偷别的只是为了掩饰
I think the other things he stole were just cover.
如果我找到他 就可以查出谁雇的他
If I find him, I could find out who hired him.
他是一切的关键
He's-he's the key to everything.
你要去找他
You're gonna track him down?
不是吧 就凭你
Really? You?
我必须这么做
I-I have to.
这都是我害的
This... this is my fault.
小子 你疯了吧
Kid, you're out of your mind.
你看看他 你也想搞成这样吗
Look at him. Is that how you want to end up?
我不指望你能理解
I don't expect you to understand.
-我帮你 -不用
- I'll help. - No.
我不能再让别人因为我受伤了
I can't risk anybody else getting hurt on account of me.
你知道去哪找我
You know how to find me.
陆西
Xi Lu?
哥谭市警局 我是戈登警探
Detective Gordon, GCPD.
我们有几个问题想问你
We have a few questions we'd like to ask you.
我们能私下里谈谈吗
Is there somewhere we can talk in private?
问吧 警探
Ask your questions, Detective.
是有关洛布局长的
It's about Commissioner Loeb.
你和他有业务往来对吗
We understand you two have a business relationship?
我不认识洛布局长
I do not know Commissioner Loeb.
听着 老头 我们可以在十分钟内
Listen, old man, we can have a dozen ADAs
叫来一群助理地检官和警♥察♥
and cops here in ten minutes.
你这儿每一块钱就都会被充公
They'll confiscate every dollar in this place,
你也得去坐牢
and you will go to jail.
你叫戈登
Your name is Gordon.
没错
That's right.
你是丹特
And you are Dent.
对
Yes.
等一下
Wait here.
好吧 不妙
Okay. Not good.
哥谭市警局
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表