剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
我敢打赌 她们肯定都很丑
I bet you they're some ugly little creatures.
别这样 菲什
Now, come on, Fish.
没必要这么无礼
No call for rudeness.
只有我朋友才能叫我菲什 亲爱的
Only my friends call me Fish, darling.
而你和我
And you and I,
可不是朋友
we're not friends.
还不是
Yet.
你去带他下来
You go get him.
我得找下焚化炉的钥匙
I got to find the keys to the incinerator.
马可
Hey, Marco.
菲什·穆尼在哪
Where's... Fish... Mooney?
还有谁会相信我们警♥察♥能保护人♥民♥安全
How is anyone gonna trust us to keep them safe?
连警局里的人都保护不了
We can't protect people in our own house.
好消息是这地方都是罪犯
Upside is the place crawling with criminals,
可供选择的嫌犯非常多
so we got beaucoup suspects to choose from.
这算什么好消息
That's an upside?
监控录像被关掉了
Security cameras were turned off.
可能是警♥察♥干的
Could've been a cop.
很可能就是
Probably was.
你想都别这么想
You do not even think something like that.
一旦让外面那些人
The second that those guys out there
听到你认为凶手是警♥察♥
hear that you're looking at a cop,
他们一定会搞死你
they are gonna turn on you.
布洛克说得没错 你要是把矛头指向他们
Bullock's right; you start pointing fingers,
你的复职都会搭上
you could jeopardize your reinstatement.
要有确凿的证据
You need concrete evidence
才能考虑指责其他警♥察♥杀人
to even think of accusing another officer of murder.
我先去查值班警卫工作日志
I'll start with the guard duty logbook.
-吉姆 -温克勒是我的证人
- Jim... - Winkler was my witness.
我绝不会让凶手逍遥法外
No way I'm letting this ride.
我叫他来的 我一定找到凶手
I asked him to come in here, I'm gonna find his killer.
不管他是谁
No matter who it is.
一定要谨慎行事
Proceed with caution.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
要我同意后才能采取行动
No big moves without my say-so.
我觉得
I do believe
这个街区我们已经转了两遍了 布鲁斯少爷
this is the second time we've been around this block, Master Bruce.
塞琳娜喜欢在这附近转悠
Selina likes to hang out here.
值得反复找
It's worth doubling back.
再说了 你应该心满意足了
Besides, you got what you wanted.
我照你说的出了城
I went out of town like you asked.
去了好几周
For weeks.
这儿不是不安全吗
Yeah, well... It wasn't safe here, was it?
那些刺客又不是来抓我的
The assassins weren't after me.
他们要抓的是她
They were after her.
听好了 一旦有危险
Yeah, and we'll be back on that plane straight back to
你立马跟我上飞机回阿尔卑斯山
the bloody Alps the first sign of trouble, I tell you.
布鲁斯少爷
Master Bruce.
布鲁斯少爷 回车里来
Master Bruce, get back in the car now.
就沿着这条街走一圈
Can we walk around the block just once?
然后我就上车
Then I'll get back in the car.
求你了 阿尔弗雷德
Please, Alfred.
走一圈 就回家
Once around the block and then home.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你以后有的是时间
Got the rest of your life like that
被女人鬼迷心窍
to get whipped into a frenzy by the females.
怎么现在就这么着急开始了
I don't know why you want to start now.
不是这样的
It's not like that.
滚开
Out of my way.
艾薇
Ivy?
小心 布鲁斯少爷
Steady, Master Bruce.
她好像有兽疥癣
Looks like she's got the mange.
我说是谁呢
Look who it is.
亿万富翁布鲁斯·韦恩
Billionaire Bruce Wayne.
你是谁 他保镖吗
Who are you, his bodyguard?
如果需要的话我就是 女士
If needs be, miss, yes.
包里什么东西
What's in the bag?
是给塞琳娜的
It's for Selina.
你见过她吗
Have you seen her?
当然 你愿意的话我可以帮你给她
Sure. I can give it to her if you want.
要不你帮我给她传个话
Perhaps you could pass on a message for me.
告诉她我在找她
Tell her I'm looking for her.
20块
20 bucks.
阿尔弗雷德
Alfred.
20块
20 bucks.
小姐 给
There we are, miss.
你的朋友还真讨人喜欢啊 布鲁斯少爷
Delightful friends you have, Master Bruce.
回家吧
Home.
你就这点能耐吗
That's all you got?
你快让我无聊死了 小子
You are gonna bore me to death, fella.
真是厉害
That's impressive.
想要不同的手法吗
Different strokes, eh?
就拿我来说吧
You know, me,
我就不能吃辣
I can't stand hot spicy food,
可我妻子非常喜欢吃辣
but my wife, you know, she loves it.
越辣越好
Hotter the better.
我们该从哪开始好呢
Now where, oh, where are we gonna begin?
锯掉一只手很让人崩溃啊
Now, taking off a hand, that's devastating.
可我发现
But I've found
把膝盖敲碎...
that taking out a knee...
没事吧 菲什
You okay, Fish?
这本工作日志少了一页
A page is missing from this logbook.
光是这一条
Now, that in and of itself
就足以把你开除出警队
is grounds for dismissal from the force.
我要问的是
So my question to you is
今早在审讯室外值勤的是谁
who was on guard duty outside of interrogation this morning?
不知道啊
No idea, man.
没人愿意交代
Nobody's talking.
他们在互相包庇
They're protecting their own.
或者他们就是不爽你
Or they just don't like you.
面对现实吧 哈维
Face it, Harvey.
杀死利昂·温克勒的凶手是个警♥察♥
Leon Winkler's killer is a cop.
证据不足
Not proven.
少来了 你了解这些人的
Come on, you know these guys.
你认识这些人很久了
You've known them since way back.
给我点筹码 给我个切入点
Give me some leverage. Give me an angle.
你真的想和凶手共事吗
You really want to work with a murderer?
有人在哥谭市警局被杀了
Somebody gets whacked in the GCPD.
肯定要有人因此被解雇
Somebody's gonna get fired for this.
不会是我
Not me, pal.
格罗佛
Grover.
我们有个可靠的线人说
We got a reliable guy
是你撕掉了值班警卫工作日志上的那一页
says it was you pulled the page from the guard duty logbook.
不可能 你这话是哪听来的
No way. W-where did you get that?
-你听谁说的 -阿尔瓦雷斯说的
- Who said that? - Alvarez.
如果他这么说 那他就是在撒谎
If he said that, that son of a bitch is lying.
他为什么要撒谎
Why would he lie?
六年前 我和他妻子有过一腿
Look, six years ago, I had a thing with his wife, okay?
六年前
Six years ago.
他是个记仇的混♥蛋♥
He is a vindictive bastard.
这我们不管
Well, look, that's none of our business, huh?
从我们的立场来看
Look at it from our point of view.
我们得找到罪魁祸首
We got to find the culprit.
上头下令要我找出来
Brass demands one.
可不是我啊
But it wasn't me.
那是谁
Then who was it?
特拉华 有人看到特拉华吗
Delaware? Anybody seen Delaware?
看到他去车♥库♥了
Saw him go to the garage.
特拉华
Delaware.
你肯定会后悔的
You're gonna regret that.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表