剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
Then tell me who to kill.
什么
Wh-What?
你还是不相信我爱你
You still don't believe I love you.
你觉得我是疯子
You think I'm crazy.
没关系
That's fine.
我看得到真♥相♥
I see the truth.
我看得到你的真♥相♥
I see your truth.
我看到你花了一辈子的时间
I see that you've spent your whole life
试图抹杀它 但是你无法做到...
trying to kill it, but you can't--
它太强烈了
it's too strong.
那晚你向我展示了它
You revealed it to me the other night.
我想要放它自♥由♥ 我想要放你自♥由♥
I want to set that free. I want to set you free.
你觉得我让你去杀人
You think that me making you murder someone
我就会喜欢上你吗
will make me like you?
简直是疯了
That's insane.
你这么说
You say that
是因为你不了解毫无畏惧的滋味
because you don't know what it is to live without fear.
但你会知道的
But you'll learn.
告诉我
Now, tell me...
你想让我杀谁
who you want me to kill,
否则 虽然我会伤心透顶
or, though it breaks my heart,
但我会马上杀了你
I will take your life right now.
我不能
I can't.
我不能
I... I can't.
我不能
I... I can't.
告诉我
Tell me...
要杀谁
who... to kill.
这地方你开的
You run this place?
我在找这个人
I'm looking for this man.
想逮捕我随你 我不会谈论客户的
Arrest me if you want to; I don't talk about my clients.
我给《公报》一通电♥话♥ 他们就会派记者来
One call to the Gazette, they'll send a reporter down here.
我当众逮捕押送你所有的客户
I'll perp-walk each and every one of your clients
让他们都拍下来
in front of the cameras.
怎么样
How's that sound?
问萨莉吧
Talk to Sally.
认识他吗
Do you know him?
你确定
You sure?
非常确定
I'm sure.
他说他叫杰森
He said his name was Jason.
很会说话
He was sweet.
我一上他的车 他就用头罩蒙住我的头
As soon as I got into his car, he pulled a hood over my head
还绑住了我的手腕
and tied my wrists.
他带我回了他的公♥寓♥
He took me back to his apartment.
给我留下了这个
That's where he did this.
我不知道他为什么放我走了
I don't know why he let me go.
什么时候的事
When was this?
-差不多九年前 -大概是第一起
- Almost nine years ago. - About a year before
凶案前一年 他是在慢慢升级
the first murder-- he was working his way up.
你怎么没报♥警♥
Why didn't you go to the police?
我报了
I did.
我是个妓♥女♥ 而他是我说不上名字的有钱人
I was a hooker; he was a rich man with no name.
你还记得什么吗
Anything else you can tell us?
关于他的公♥寓♥
Anything about his apartment?
哪怕是最细微的细节也有用
The smallest detail might help.
电梯直接通向他的公♥寓♥
The elevator opened right into the apartment.
可以眺望城市
You can see out into the city.
我们在中城区
We were in midtown.
而且有个大霓虹灯标志
And there was a big neon sign
就在街对面的大楼上
on the building across the street.
我只能看到最后四个字母
I could only read the last four letters.
OYAL
O-y-a-l.
OYAL
O-y-a-l.
忠诚...皇家
Loyal, royal...
皇家
Royal.
哥谭皇家酒店
Gotham Royal Hotel.
是在中城区 10大道和甘斯利大街街口
That's in midtown. 10th and Gainsly.
谢谢你 萨莉
Thank you, Sally.
答应我 你找到他后
Promise me, when you find him,
别逮捕他
don't arrest him.
杀了他
Kill him.
好
You got it.
各位 私人派对
Whoa, fellas, private party.
就是来表示下敬意
Just here to pay respects.
西北的康纳
Connor from the wild northeast.
法尔科内又想怎么样
What's that old man Falcone want now?
法尔科内阁下派我来致以敬意
Don Falcone sends me with his respects,
并为您和汤米·伯恩斯
and a small gift for you
准备了薄礼一份 庆祝这个好日子
and Tommy Bones on this happy day.
奇克
Cheech.
原谅我这么多疑
Forgive my suspicious nature.
当然 小心驶得万年船
Of course. Can't be too careful.
来 拿给我看
Come here. Let me see this.
马德雷瓷罐
Madre di Dios.
我最喜欢了
My favorite.
告诉法尔科内 多谢他这番心意
You tell Falcone I appreciate the gesture.
法尔科内阁下知道这日子的特殊性
Don Falcone knew it was a special occasion.
我们可以喝一杯 莉迪娅
We got time for a drink. Lidia!
准备干净杯子
Clean glasses, please.
另外还有段话要捎给您
The gift comes with a message.
是吗 什么话
Oh, yeah? What's that?
他要告诉您 决定杀您
He wants you to know that it wasn't easy
并非易事
for him to decide to kill you.
该死
Son of a bitch.
但生意归生意
But business is business.
能相信吗
You believe it?
你们都卡枪了
You both jammed.
如果这还不算神迹 哪我都不知道怎么才算了
If that ain't a sign from God, I don't know what.
-求您 -闭嘴
- Please... - Shut your mouth!
你去给法尔科内阁下捎去我的话
You're gonna take don Falcone a message from me.
让他知道你搞砸了
You're gonna let him know that you messed up...
告诉他我跟他没完
...and you're gonna let him know that I'm coming for him.
不过 你不非得活着也能捎这个信儿
Of course, you don't need to be alive to tell him that.
汤米 请吧
Tommy, do the honors.
等等
Wait...
*朋克族 坏男孩*
*All you punks and all you teds*
*民族阵线 爆♥炸♥头*
*National Front and Natti dreds*
*时髦人物 摇滚迷 嬉皮士 光头党*
*Mods, rockers, hippies and skinheads...*
康纳搞砸了
Connor blew it.
马罗尼还活着
Maroni's still alive.
这酒太没滋味了
This is flat.
你没听到吗
Did you not hear me?
马罗尼还活着
Maroni is still alive.
你得赶快离开哥谭
You got to get out of town.
错过精彩的场面吗
And miss all the fun?
你早知道
You knew.
你给他下套
You set him up.
你藏枪之前 我把撞针都拔了
I took the firing pins out of the guns before you hid them.
这是我从马罗尼那儿学来的
A spin on a trick I learned from Maroni.
但你本可杀掉马罗尼的
But you could have had Maroni dead.
是啊 但那样我还是得在法尔科内之下
True, but I still would've been under Falcone's thumb,
而这让我越来越无法忍♥受了
and that... has grown intolerable.
不 我宁可让马罗尼活着
No, I'd much rather Maroni be alive,
一心想复仇
and out for blood.
可惜啊 多尔蒂警官 她会想你去哪了
Alas, Officer Dougherty, she's gonna wonder where you went.
写封信吧
Perhaps a letter.
你跟她道别 给她句忠告
You could say good-bye, give her some advice.
或许让她
Something that might lead her
今后能做出更好的选择
to make better choices in the future, hmm?
皇家
吉姆
Jim?
这里没人
Place is empty.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表