剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
是因为酒 阿尔弗
It was the drink, Alfie.
是因为酒
It was the drink.
阿尔弗雷德
Alfred?
布鲁斯少爷
Um, Master Bruce.
这位是 雷吉纳德·佩恩
This is, uh, Reginald Payne.
我们是旧战友 少爷
We served together, sir.
很高兴见到你 先生
Very pleased to meet you, sir.
被大雨淋到了吗
You were caught in the storm?
雷吉最近运气不太好 布鲁斯少爷
Reggie's had a run of bad luck, Master Bruce.
我不想麻烦人 我只是...
I-I don't wish to be a nuisance. I just...
我有很久没见过阿尔弗了
I hadn't seen Alfie in a very long time.
不 很高兴你来找我们 佩恩先生
N-No, I'm glad you found us, Mr. Payne.
请安心在这里待几天吧
Please, feel free to stay with us a few days.
您真是太慷慨了 不过...
That's very kind of you, but...
我坚持
I insist.
求你了
Please.
你要带我去哪
Where are you taking me?
这边走 穆尼女士
This way, Miss Mooney.
谁选来的这些人
Who chose these people?
你们从哪找来的
Where'd you get them from?
请坐
Sit, please.
坐下
Sit.
找到你了 红头罩先生
There you are, Mr. Red Hood.
十年间的武装抢劫罪犯案宗
Armed robbery perps dating back ten years.
我拿走了死掉的和在监狱里的
I took out the dead ones and the ones in prison.
恶棍名录
A who's who of scumbags.
他们行动前一周对银行进行了勘察
They were casing the place a week before they took it down.
触发警报然后记录响应时间
Set off the alarm then timed the response.
他看起来挺年轻的 可能不在这堆里
He looks pretty young. He might not be in here.
你看到了吗
You see that?
没有 因为你拿掉了我的眼镜
No, 'cause you took my glasses.
那里 大衣下面
Right there, underneath his coat.
他穿了件工作服
He's wearing a work shirt.
克莱格汽车维修
"Kleg's Auto."
这个白♥痴♥
Idiot.
克莱格汽车维修
红头罩帮
"The Red Hood Gang"!
这名字多响亮啊
It's got a ring to it.
-才不响亮呢 -看到这些人了吗
- No, it doesn't. - See those people?
他们喜欢我
They loved me.
他们喜欢的是你丢的钱
They loved the money you threw at 'em.
对了 这事真是多谢了
Thanks for that, by the way.
不如从你那份里扣吧
Shall we take it out of your share?
你们不明白
You guys don't get it.
我们不再只是五个持枪抢劫犯了
We're not just five mooks with shotguns anymore.
我们是红头罩帮
We're the Red Hood Gang.
我们劫富济贫
Taking from the rich and giving back to the poor.
相信我
Mark my words,
这个城市的人 他们懂我
the people in this town, they're gonna get me.
-懂我们行了吧 -你能闭嘴吗
- Us. - Will you shut up?
你到处乱蹦跶本可能会害我们被抓的
All that prancing around could have gotten us killed.
你错了 那保安离我就六米远
You're wrong. That guard, he was 20 feet away from me.
结果一发都没中
Not one shot got close.
狗屎运
Luck!
他明显很紧张
He looked r-real nervous.
是因为头罩
It's the hood!
它给我带来了好运 相信我
It's good luck. I'm telling you.
戴上它我觉得自己完全变了个人
I feel like a totally different person with it on.
你能坐下吗
Eh, sit down, will ya?
我们还得梳理明天的计划
We need to go over tomorrow's score.
不 这让我们与众不同
Nah, this sets us apart.
那只是块剪了两个洞的布
It's a piece of cloth -- two holes cut out of it.
这是个象征
It's a symbol!
戴它的人就是头儿
Whoever wears the hood should lead!
他说的对
He's right.
有人有意见吗
Any objections?
那么
So...
惹事的就是你吗
you're the one causing all of the fuss.
拿着刀的那位
The one with the knife now.
这是你的地盘吗
This is your facility?
我管理这里 没错
I manage it, yes.
但这里属于你吗
But do you own it?
这里属于医生
The doctor owns it.
你去哪
Where are you going?
回地下室 我们没的谈了
Back to the basement. We're done here.
穆尼小姐
Miss Mooney...
请坐
Take a seat.
我只和医生谈 其他谁也不行
I will talk to the doctor and the doctor only.
他正在哥谭会诊
He's away on a consultation in Gotham.
那等他回来再找我
Then call me when he returns.
他特地要求我
He expressly asked me
满足你的要求
to attend to your demands.
他叫什么
His name.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
那个医生 他叫什么名字
The doctor. His name.
杜马赫
Dulmacher.
你去告诉杜马赫医生
You tell Dr. Dulmacher
地下室是我的
that the basement is mine.
我不同意 他一个人也拿不到
No one will leave unless I say so.
他和我面对面谈好条件前
It will remain that way until he sits with me
一直都会如此
and negotiates terms.
也许
Perhaps...
我们一开始有些误会 穆尼小姐
you and I got off on the wrong foot, Miss Mooney.
你多久没洗澡了
When was the last time you had a shower?
或是换新衣服
A new set of clothes?
带穆尼小姐去我的私人卫浴
Take Miss Mooney to my private bathroom,
再从库房♥为她挑两件新衣服
and then pick up some fresh clothes for her from storage.
梳洗一番
Freshen up.
再回来见我
Come back to me.
那时我们也许能继续谈
And then perhaps we'll talk some more.
然后殡葬师对女服务员说
So the mortician says to the waitress...
不对 是女服务员对殡葬师说
No, the waitress says to the mortician,
他一直这么僵硬
"He was always stiff."
够了 走吧
That's it. Let's go.
等等 别走
Wait. No.
晚上好 下周见 先生 好吧
Have a good night. See you next week, sir. Okay.
没关系...
It's fine. We got, uh...
买♥♥单
Check, please.
还有什么...还有...
What do we have? We got, um...
纸牌
...cards.
怎么了
What's wrong?
企鹅先生 企鹅人 那个...
Ah, Mr. Penguin. I mean the Penguin. I mean...
-我... -什么事
- I... - What is it?
没酒了
We're out of booze.
什么 你后面 整面墙不都是酒
What? Hello? Behind you, there's a wall of booze.
那只是染色的水 一直都是
Just colored water, sir. Always has been.
真酒放在下面 现在都喝完了
We keep the real stuff down here, but we're out.
-别废话了 再买♥♥一批 -买♥♥了
- So, duh, order more. - We did.
只是...
It's just that...
都是马罗尼的酒
It's Maroni's booze.
最近他在生你的气
And he's a little grumpy with you these days.
他当时也不喜欢菲什
He was hardly a fan of Fish, either.
为什么还要卖♥♥她酒
Why did he sell her booze?
生意归生意
Business is business.
但他现在对你恨之入骨
But he hates you with a passion.
-他又杀不了你 -那...
- But he can't kill you, so... - That's...
太荒谬了 买♥♥酒的地方多了去了
This is ridiculous. There's a thousand places to buy booze.
麻烦就在这里
That's where it gets complicated.
马罗尼为这片区域供应酒水
See, Maroni, he supplies this whole side of town.
没人敢为了帮你而招惹他
No one would dare cross him to help you.
帮我
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表