剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
即刻成功
准备上战场
吉姆来电
吉姆
《哥谭》前情提要
Previously on Gotham...
听着 我还有事得处理
Listen. There are things I need to do.
你不走我也不走
If you stay, I stay.
我叫维克多·萨斯
My name is Victor Zsasz.
我来这里是为了找吉姆·戈登
I'm here for Jim Gordon.
所有人都出去
Everybody out.
哥谭市不会有一个警♥察♥敢站出来帮你
There's not a single cop in the city who will help you.
我是不会帮你的
I won't help you.
我是不会离开的
I'm not leaving.
你不用跟我一起来的
You don't have to join me.
反正我横竖都是死
I figure I'm doomed anyhow.
倒不如跟好人搏一把
I might as well join the good guys.
我要找的不是美女
I ain't looking for no girl.
而是武器
I'm looking for a weapon.
打扰
Excuse me.
你想为这个小瘪三而挑起战争吗
You want to start a war over this punk?
那小家伙会逗我开心
The little guy amuses me.
何必为点小事而搅起战火呢
Why go to war over trifles?
你就留着他吧
We'll let you have him.
算是送你的礼物
Our gift to you.
天啊 天啊
Oh, God, oh, God.
一大早就这么倒霉
Hell of a way to start the day.
我刚洗过领带
I mean, I just cleaned this.
哈维
Harvey.
警员巡逻发现了尸体
Uniforms found the body.
没有钱包 身份证 表也没了
No wallet, no ID, no watch.
他被人暴打过
He got beaten up pretty good.
我猜致命伤是他颈侧的
I'm guessing the cause of death is that gigantic gash
那道巨大裂口
in the side of his neck.
是吗 他身上黑乎乎的是什么
You think? What's all the black on him?
墨水 涂料
Ink? Paint?
早 爱德
Good morning, Ed.
早 警探
Detective.
根据凝血程度判断
Going by overall coagulation,
我认为死亡时间是在午夜时分 但是
I'd say time of death is midnight. But...
他几小时前才被抛尸于此
He's only been here for a couple hours.
老鼠才刚开始啃他的耳朵
Rats have just started on his ears.
狡猾的小东西
Sneaky little buggers.
那就不是抢劫杀人 打劫的不会移尸
So, not a mugging. Muggers don't move the body.
他的指关节有擦伤
Abrasions on his knuckles...
看来奋力抵抗了
Put up a fight.
瞧瞧他的吊带裤
Yeah. Look at the suspenders.
应该是金融界的
I'm guessing he's some kind of finance guy.
也许有人绑了他索要赎金 结果事态恶化
Maybe it was an abduction ransom thing gone wrong.
他反抗 就被撕票了
He resists, ka-chunk!
要跟发现尸体的巡警谈谈吗
Do you want to talk to the uniforms that found the body?
你去吧
Uh, you do it.
我们还得在附近做排查
We should canvass the area, though;
这里有很多流浪汉出没
a lot of homeless around here.
我找些警员来办
I'll get some unis on it.
我自己去
I'll handle it myself.
喂 乔
Hey, Joe!
去别的地方抽烟
Go smoke somewhere else, huh?
别这样 吉姆 小警员就是用来使唤的
Come on, Jim, that's what we got uniforms for.
让他们来吧
Let them do it.
我宁可自己来
And I'd rather handle it myself.
两位警探
Detectives...
我是不是该把每根手指的指纹都验一遍
I'm guessing I should run all the prints?
对 爱德 都验一遍
Yeah, Ed, run the prints.
这根也要吗
This one, too?
对 爱德 这根也要
Yeah, Ed, that one, too.
连游艇都算不上
It wasn't even a proper yacht.
就是个小破船
No, it's more like a dinghy.
有事吗
Can I help you?
胸针真好看
What a lovely brooch.
谢谢
Thank you.
可以给我吗
May I have it?
我有个朋友一定会喜欢的
I have a friend who would love that.
你说什么
Excuse me?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
可以给我吗 拜托了
May I please have it?
你太客气了
You shouldn't have.
我想表示诚意
I wanted to make a gesture.
希望我们日后
I hope, in time,
能成为朋友
we can be friends.
朋友
Friends?
也是
Sure.
有何不可 过去的都过去了
Why not? What's done is done.
我很高兴你能这么想
I'm so glad you feel that way.
马罗尼阁下要我们理一理协议
Don Maroni wants us to clarify terms.
生意还是跟以往一样
Well, it's business as usual.
毒品归马罗尼卖♥♥ 他还有工会
Maroni still has his drugs, his unions.
进口关税由他出
He pays tariff for the ports.
如果他需要警♥察♥或是市长的帮助
If he needs favors from the cops or the mayor,
法尔科内阁下也会考虑的
Don Falcone will consider it.
当然了 阿卡姆项目还是大家一起做
And, of course, the families still share Arkham.
两边都不需要流血牺牲
And there is to be no blood spilled on either side.
一点都不会
Not a drop.
也许有一点
Maybe just a drop.
瞧瞧你啊
Look at you.
蒂莫西
Timothy,
你知道这家伙以前就做你的工作吗
do you know this fellow used to have your job?
替我打伞 还觉得特荣耀呢
Carried my umbrella and thought it an honor.
现在瞧瞧他
Now look at him.
已经能跟我坐一张桌子了
Has a seat at the table.
世事无常啊
Things change, eh?
我很幸运
I've been blessed.
或许我该拆礼物了
Perhaps I should open your gift.
老天
My goodness.
真漂亮
That is beautiful.
这下我都不好意思了
Now I feel awful.
-我都没给你买♥♥什么 -不用
- I didn't get you anything. - No.
谢谢你
Thank you.
滋味儿不错
Sweet.
没这个必要吧
That was uncalled for.
我把你纳入家门
I brought you into my family
视你如己出
and I treated you like a son!
但你却背叛了我
And you betrayed me.
我也因此遭过罪了
For which I suffered.
远远不够
Not enough.
我要让哪个蠢货去死
When I order some fool killed,
那人就得死
I expect him to stay that way.
你的老大 法尔科内阁下
Your boss, Don Falcone,
明确表示...
expressly said...
没错没错 他想要和平
Yeah, yeah, yeah, he wants peace.
他是你现在还活着的唯一原因
He's the only reason why your ass is still alive.
我要是你
And if I were you,
就会祈祷他长命百岁
I would pray for his good health.
我会的
Oh, I do.
我会的
I do.
很好
Good.
要记住
'Cause remember...
世事无常
...things change.
代我向你的阁下问好
Convey my respects to your Don.
你也是
Likewise.
和平
Peace...
朋友
friend.
来吧 布鲁斯少爷
Come now, Master Bruce.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表