剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
她是谁
Who's she?
别管
Never mind.
谁派你去我家的
Who sent you to my house?
谁派我
Who sent me?
回家吧 布鲁斯
Just go home... go on, Bruce.
否则你会惹上更多的麻烦
You'll be in more trouble than you are already.
那是我的药 给我
That's my medicine! Give me that!
我朋友问你问题呢
My friend just asked you a question.
我叫你给我
I said give me that.
否则呢
Or you'll what?
-别 -回答我
- Don't... - Answer the question!
我没想伤人
I didn't mean any harm.
我只是去拿文件的
I was just supposed to take some documents.
但阿尔弗雷德撞见我了
But Alfred walked in...
他没事吧
Is he all right?
他没事吧
Is he?
你捅伤了他
You stabbed him.
你在乎什么
What do you care?
我在乎
I care!
他还好吧
He's all right, isn't he?
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
丢出去
Throw them out!
-不要 -告诉我谁派你来的
- No! - Tell me who sent you!
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
你不该做这种事 布鲁斯
You shouldn't be doing this, Bruce.
只有阿尔弗能对付得了这些人
Only Alfie can deal with these people.
什么人
What people?
有个女人 玛希斯
There's a woman named Mathis
还有个叫邦德斯洛的男人
and a guy called Bunderslaw.
希德·邦德斯洛 是他跟我打得交道
Sid Bunderslaw-- he's the guy I dealt with.
但你得让阿尔弗处理这事
But you've got, you've got to let Alfie take care of this.
你不行 布鲁斯
Not you, Bruce.
这不是孩子能处理的事
It's not business for a child.
这个邦德斯洛
This man Bunderslaw...
他想要什么
what did he want?
只想知道你知道什么
Just to know what you knew.
看你的调查进展到什么地步了
To see how far your investigation had gone.
但他害怕
But he was scared.
所以才派我去
And that's why he sent me.
能把包还我了吗
Now, can I have my bag back, please?
拜托
Please?
还给他
Give it back to him.
你
You.
你有病 佩恩先生
You're a sick man, Mr. Payne.
你需要帮助
You need help.
少教训我
Don't you patronize me.
我虽然有毛病
I may have vices, yeah,
但我是职业杀手
but I'm a professional.
你希望我去告诉邦德斯洛你发现他了吗
You want me to tell Bunderslaw that you're onto him?
因为他会来找你的
Because he'll come after you.
你根本没法阻止他
And there's nothing that you can do to stop him!
你就是个傻乎乎的小孩
You're just silly little children.
我会告密的
I'm gonna tell on you.
不 你休想
No, you won't!
不是我的主意
It wa... it wa... it wasn't my idea!
我发誓
I swear!
我得到命令骗你接下案子
I-I was ordered to get you to take the case.
谁命令你
Ordered by who?!
洛布
Loeb!
是洛布局长
It was Commissioner Loeb.
他叫我告诉你
He told me to tell you that...
我敬仰你
I looked up to you.
你激励了我
That you inspired me.
他叫我说
I mean, he-he told me to say
我想帮忙清理哥谭
that I wanted to help clean up Gotham.
和哥谭市警局
And, uh, the GCPD.
这桩案子
And that this case...
就是我的一份努力
this case was part of that.
他知道你无法拒绝
He knew you couldn't say no.
你像个好士兵那样遵守了指令
And so you followed orders like a good soldier.
我没有选择
I-I didn't have a choice.
你知道洛布有什么本事
You know what Loeb can do.
非常清楚
All too well.
吉姆 听我说 你还没惹上麻烦
Jim, listen! You're still in the clear on this.
"没惹上" 他可能会去害小莱
"In the clear"? He could come after Lee!
如果他认为你在调查他的话
Only if he thinks you're investigating him.
想想啊
Think about it.
这案子你还没接
It's not on your docket.
也没有报道把你和案子联♥系♥起来
There's been no press linking you up to this case.
你不过就是问了些问题
Hell, all you've done is ask some questions
你现在放手就行
so you got to drop it now!
现在不是逞英雄的时候
This is no time to be a hero.
如果放手 我就放了一个连环杀手
If I drop it, I'm letting a serial killer go free.
他下个杀的人的血就在我手上
The blood of his next victim is on my hands!
如果你不放手 那就可能会是小莱的血
If you don't drop it, that blood could be Lee's.
这里是小莱
Hi, you've reached Lee.
请留言
Go ahead and leave a message.
小莱 尽快给我回电♥话♥
Lee, call me as soon as you can.
这很重要
It's very import...
你
You!
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
你说什么
Excuse me!
你给我下套
You set me up!
警探 我不知道你以为...
Detective, I don't know what you think...
别说话 听着
Don't talk. Listen.
滚开
Back off!
你敢...
Don't you...
我也想跟你妥协
I tried to work with you.
但你这下越界了
But now you crossed a line.
你敢冲我爱的人下手
You come after the one I love.
今后 我们按我的规矩来
From here on, we're playing my way.
不再玩游戏
No more games.
不再做交易
No more deals.
我要找到食人魔 把他关进监狱
I'm gonna find The Ogre and I'm gonna put him behind bars.
等我抓到他 我就会冲你来
And when I've done that, I'm coming after you.
我要抓到你 局长
I'm coming after you, commissioner.
你完了
You're done.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表