剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
Oh, what are you gonna do to me? I'm an old man! I'm dying.
我希望你早日就木 你个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I'll help you die quicker, you terrorist.
很快 斯通将发表一则声明
Soon, Stan will issue a statement
而世界将无法无视他
the world won't be able to ignore.
很快
Soon?
-今天吗 -你们已经太迟了
- Today? - You're already too late.
-你跟我说他... -等等
- Now, you tell us where he is right now... - Wait a minute!
等等 你说你要赴约
Wait a minute! You said you had an appointment, right?
你要去哪
Where were you going?
棒极了
Bravo!
你问对问题了
You've asked the right question.
迈出了启蒙的第一步
The first step to enlightenment.
他在哪
Where is he?!
-波托斯基在哪 -那些伪君子
- Where's Potolsky?! - Those hypocrites.
空洞的利他主义无法抹去他们的罪行
Empty altruism will not erase what they've done.
他们必须付出代价
They must pay.
谁 谁要付出代价
Who? Who must pay?
韦赞制药
WellZyn.
韦恩集团
Wayne Enterprises.
大家终将
Everyone will finally
-看清他们的真面目 -怎么看清
- see them for what they are. - How?
波托斯基去哪了
Where's Potolsky headed?
什么是利他主义
What's altruism?!
慈善
Charity.
我知道他去哪了
I know where he's going.
请问您姓名
Name, please?
这是布鲁斯·韦恩
He's, uh, Bruce Wayne.
这是布鲁斯·韦恩
He's Bruce Wayne.
-这边请 谢谢 -谢谢
- Just this way. Thank you. - Thank you.
韦恩集团
Wayne Enterprises is
是援助之手
a helping hand...
那是玛希斯女士
Oh, that's Miss Mathis.
她跟你父亲有密切合作
She worked closely with your father.
请坐吧 布鲁斯
Please, sit, Bruce.
能见到你出来活动真是太好了
It is so good to see you out and about.
能来我很高兴
Glad to be here.
我们韦恩集团的全体员工都十分替你难过
All of us at Wayne Enterprises are so sorry for your loss.
你们都是董事会成员吗
So, are all you here on the board?
不是的
Oh, heavens no.
我们只是中层管理人员
We're middle management.
董事会不会来参加这种活动
The board members don't do this sort of thing.
是吗
No?
为什么
Why not?
因为他们很忙啊 布鲁斯
Well, they're very busy people, Bruce.
你的家族建立了一个
Your family created a company
价值亿万的公♥司♥
worth billions and billions of dollars.
多厉害啊
How awesome is that?
真厉害
Awesome.
我想跟董事会谈谈 因为
I wanted to speak to them because I've found
我在阿卡姆项目中似乎发现了违法行为
what looks like serious irregularities in the Arkham project.
违法行为
Irregularities?
我向你保证 布鲁斯 韦恩集团
I can assure you, Bruce, that Wayne Enterprises
绝不会与罪犯合作
would never countenance doing business with criminals.
-这是不可能的 -希望如此
- Just wouldn't happen. - I hope so,
但我想亲自跟董事会谈谈
but I'd like to speak directly with the board myself.
你能帮我安排吗
Can you make that happen?
我当然会试试
I can certainly try.
发送
他们更喜欢通过法律调解手段
They prefer to communicate with minors
跟未成年人打交道...
via the usual legal mediation, but...
晚上好 女士们先生们
Good evening, ladies and gentleman.
这是代表所有生灵的一则公益宣言
This is a public service announcement on behalf of all living creatures.
你们听说过一种叫毒蛇的药物吗
You've heard of a drug called Viper?
那是我做的
That's me.
是我为韦赞制药做的
I made it for WellZyn,
韦恩集团的一家子公♥司♥
a subsidiary of Wayne Enterprises.
是真的吗
Is this true?
当然不是 布鲁斯
Of course not, Bruce.
这人显然是疯了
I mean, this man is clearly insane.
空调机在哪 屋顶吗
The AC plant-- where is it? On the roof?
正前方 舞厅那边的楼梯
Straight ahead, staircase across the ballroom.
清空舞厅
Clear the ballroom!
我本希望用街头游民做演示就足矣
I hoped that a demonstration using street people would suffice,
但看来只有重要人士
but seems bad things only truly happen
遭遇不幸才能引起关注
when they happen to important people.
比如你们
Like you!
哥谭市警局 大家都出去
GCPD! Everybody out!
快走
Now!
关掉
Turn it off!
不行
Can't do that.
关掉 否则我开枪了
Turn it off or I'll shoot!
开枪吧
Go ahead.
我的工作完成了
My work is done.
转过身 把手放在头后
Turn around! Put your hands behind your head!
十指交叉
Interlock your fingers!
没事的
That's all right.
你生气又困惑
You're angry and confused.
这我理解
I understand.
再不需要动用暴♥力♥了
There's no more need for violence.
别开枪
Don't shoot!
多谢你了
That's considerate of you.
我要走了
I'm leaving now.
去39号♥仓库看看
Go look in warehouse 39.
你哪都别想去
You're not going anywhere!
我去哪都行
I can go anywhere I want!
别
Don't do it!
看来好东西也会嫌多
You really can have too much of a good thing.
空的
Nothing.
你以为呢
What'd you expect?
这儿可是哥谭
It's Gotham.
我是玛希斯
It's Mathis.
我在大楼外 他们来了
I'm outside the site. They're here.
不 还是别动他们
No. I think we should leave them be.
他们在这儿什么都找不到
There's nothing here for them.
如果他们查到什么 我们再做考虑
We'll review that if they get close.
韦赞制药 备忘录
都10分钟了
It's been ten minutes.
我保证 我的朋友很可靠
I-I assure you, my friend is reliable.
你怕吗 企鹅
You scared, Penguin?
你的声音又发抖了
Your voice is doing that shaky thing.
没有 先生
No, sir.
我很好
I'm fine.
你不用强撑的
You don't have to act tough.
紧张是好事
Nerves are a good thing.
或许我是有点紧张 先生
Perhaps I am a bit jittery, sir.
很好
Good.
你该紧张
You should be.
如果我的手下出不来 你也别想活
'Cause if my boys don't make it, neither do you.
吃瘪吧 法尔科内 你个孙子
Take that, Falcone, you son of a bitch!
我说了 弗兰基
Huh? I told you, Frankie,
这小子有两下
the kid's a player.
他有前途
He's got a future.
你像个老太太似的磨蹭什么呢 走啊
What are you waiting here like an old lady? Go!
给我解开
Untie me.
说"求你"
Say "pretty please."
求你
Please.
有时候我觉得你不喜欢我
Sometimes I think you really don't like me.
如果我不喜欢你 怎么会支持你接手
Now, would I be backing your takeover if I didn't like you?
在法尔科内面前嘛
And that stuff with Falcone--
总得装装样子给那老头看
well, we have to look good for the old man.
如果他发现我们在合作
If he figures we're working together,
我们就死定了
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表