剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
Ever since the Waynes were killed,
这城市都疯了
the city has gone crazy.
希望干这事的混♥蛋♥付出生命代价
I hope the punk who did it paid with his life.
等我们找到他 他会的
He will. When we find him.
还有所有帮他的人也是
Along with anyone who helped him.
你听说马罗尼那边有什么骚动吗
Are you hearing any rumblings from Maroni's camp?
你不会觉得这事
You don't actually believe that Maroni
跟马罗尼有关吧
had something to do with it, do you?
就像你说的
Like you say:
人都疯了 疯狂对生意不利
People are acting crazy, and crazy's bad for business.
尤其我们正要展开计划
Especially with everything on the horizon.
你是指阿卡姆
You're talking about Arkham.
我以为那里关门了
I thought you had that locked up.
保持警惕
Keep your eyes open.
等等
Hold on. Hold on.
等我一下
Give me a second.
还会有其他人
There will be more
我这样的人 警探
like me, Detective.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, don't you?
如果我们尽职就不会了
Not if we do our job.
我们会的 我会的
And we will. I will.
你的机会过去了
You had your chance.
你们所有人
All of you.
你最后的目标是谁
Who was your last target?
义警气球人的复仇之旅
The crusade of the vigilante known as the Balloonman
今晚结束了 他已被警♥察♥逮捕
ended tonight when he was apprehended by police.
他是唯一抵抗
He was one man who stood up
正在腐蚀哥谭核心的腐♥败♥
to the corruption eating at the heart of Gotham,
甘愿为了拯救法律而触犯法律的人
willing to break the law in order to save it.
哥谭的罪犯今晚能睡个好觉了
Well, I imagine the criminals of Gotham are sleeping well tonight.
他杀了人
He killed people.
他也是罪犯了
That made him a criminal, too.
这话没错
That's very true.
还要别的吗
Can I get you anything else?
不用了 谢谢 阿尔弗雷德
No, thank you, Alfred.
好吧
Right, well, you know...
尽量吃一点 好吗
do try and eat a bit, won't you?
你要是也轻得飘走了就不好了
Be a shame to have you floating away.
...哥谭市警局认为这是胜利
...the GCPD claims a win,
但我不禁想问
but this journalist is left to wonder:
气球人被抓后
now that the Balloonman is gone,
谁将来守卫哥谭人♥民♥
who will defend the people of Gotham?
您收看的是7频道7点新闻
This is Channel 7 at 7:00, reporting live
从市中心前哥谭青少年保护机构大楼发来的现场报道
from the former Gotham juvenile facility center in downtown,
给您带来最新的消息
with your minute-to-minute updates.
回到新闻直播间 约翰
Back to the newsroom, John.
你没事
You're okay.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
我只是摔了一下 没事的
I fell is all. I'm fine.
到底怎么了
What's wrong?
我希望你知道
I want you to know
你什么都可以跟我说
that you can tell me anything.
这座城市病了
The city's sick.
我之前并没有意识到
Sick in a way I hadn't realized.
他们把他带走的时候
When they were taking him away,
那个气球人杀手
this Balloonman killer,
我问他最后的目标是谁
I asked who his last target was.
你知道他说什么吗
You know what he said?
无所谓了
Doesn't matter.
他是说 市长 法官
He meant the mayor, judges,
任何位高权重的人
anyone in a position of power--
他们都有罪
they're all guilty.
不是这样的
But that's not true.
至少他是这么想
It's how he feels.
他们都是这么想
It's how they all feel.
每个人
Everyone.
所以市民那么喜欢他
That's why the city embraced him.
因为我们让他们失望了
Because we let them down.
但如果大家都私设公堂
But if people take the law into their own hands,
那法律就形同虚设
then there is no law.
我们就完了
And we're lost.
有警♥察♥也那么做
There are cops who do it.
做他做的那种事
The same thing he did.
但你不会的
But you never would.
你觉得我做得出吗
Do you think I could?
不
No.
我了解你
I know you,
吉姆·戈登
Jim Gordon.
我爱你
And I love you.
我去给你拿杯酒
And now I'm gonna get you a drink.
我开吧
I'll get it.
吉姆
Jim.
你好啊 詹姆斯
Hello, James.
老朋友
Old friend.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表