剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
我猜到了
That's what I thought.
回见了 谜语哥
Later, Riddle Man.
愿意跳支舞吗
Care to dance?
-你啊 -是啊
- You. - Me.
小孩子不该在这种地方长大
It was not a place for a boy to grow up.
范·格鲁特女士过着与世隔绝的生活
Miss van Groot kept herself sealed off from the world,
但她十分宠爱我儿子
but she doted on my son.
视如己出
Treated him as her own.
但是
Still, I...
我并不知道他们的感情多深
I didn't realize how deep it went.
这孩子的亲生母亲不在身边
This kid's own mom was out of the picture,
所以他开始认为
so it seems he started thinking
他其实是这位范·格鲁特的私生子
he was this van Groot woman's secret son.
我想跟他解释事情不是那样的
I tried to tell him it wasn't true,
但他构造了一个幻想
but he had built this fantasy, and...
范·格鲁特女士也怂恿了这种想法
Miss van Groot led him on.
她是个疯女人
She was deranged.
甚至很残忍♥
Cruel, even.
于是大概十年前 他找她对质
So, about ten years ago, he confronts her,
要求她认他
he demands that she acknowledge him,
让他用她的姓氏 把他写进遗嘱
give him her last name, put him in the will.
她嘲笑了他
She laughs at him,
说那都是个玩笑
said it was all just a big joke.
于是他就杀了她
So he kills her.
他父亲觉得愧疚 就帮他掩盖
His dad feels guilty, helps him cover it up.
老妇人拒绝了他
So the old woman rejects him,
他就杀了她 从此成了连环杀手
he kills her-- bang, you got a serial killer
一心纠结于母亲的拒绝
with a "mommy didn't love me" complex.
但还有个转折
But there's a wrinkle.
我不知道我儿子在哪
I don't know where my son is.
他今天打给了我 说警♥察♥会找上门
He called me today, told me the police would be coming.
但自从他杀了
But I haven't seen him
范·格鲁特女士 我就再没见过他了
since the day he killed Miss van Groot.
我儿子不是个坏人
My son is not a bad man.
你儿子这十年来一直在勾引
Your son has been seducing and killing women
并杀害女人
for almost a decade.
他笑什么
Why is he laughing?
我儿子
My son...
勾引女人
seducing women?
我给你看看我儿子吧 两张照片
Oh, let me show you my son-- two pictures.
我就保存下这点
It's all I managed to save.
听说过"只有亲娘才会爱的脸"吗
You've heard "a face only a mother could love"?
他的亲娘却不爱他
Well... his mother couldn't.
他一出生她就抛下了我们
She left us after he was born.
是啊 我儿子 还引诱女人呢
Oh, yes... my son, the seducer.
所以也怪不得
Now you can see why it makes sense
他把照片里的自己都刮掉了
he scratched his face out of those pictures.
但这样他就不可能是食人魔了
But that means this can't be the Ogre.
我们找错人了
We're chasing the wrong guy.
吉姆有个想法
Jim had an idea.
哈克尼斯法官签的搜查证内容很具体
Judge Harkness's warrant was very specific.
我什么都不用说
I don't have to say anything.
那就点头
Then nod.
你是否给此人做过手术
Did you operate on this man?
我需要知道他如今的模样
I need to know what he looks like now.
否则他下一个杀的女人就怪你了
Or the next woman he kills will be on your head.
他从来
Never, never,
不肯跟其他孩子玩
would he play with the other children.
就是那时候
You know, even then,
他也是鹤立鸡群
he was too good for them.
如今 他是令人尊敬的商人
And now, he is a respectable man of business--
我的奥斯瓦尔德
my Oswald.
嗯
Well...
今晚真是愉快
this has been a delight.
但已经很晚了
But it's late.
有件事
One thing...
格特鲁德 亲爱的
Gertrud, my love.
有个问题一直在困扰我
A question that's been bothering me.
不不 真糟糕
Oh, no. Oh... no, no.
你是在演戏吗
Is this an act?
你是在假装他只是个夜店老板吗
Are you pretending that he's just a nightclub owner?
还是说你真就那么傻
Or are you really that stupid?
住口
Stop!
我不明白
I don't understand. I...
-你儿子 -马罗尼阁下 我警告你
- Your son... - Don Maroni, I am warning you!
是个冷血疯子
is a cold-blooded psychopath.
不不
No, no, no, no, no...
我都数不过来他杀了多少人了
I can't count how many men he's killed.
我的好朋友 弗兰基·卡彭
My own friend, Frankie Carbone,
被他捅了十几刀
he stabbed him a dozen times.
什么样的人会拿刀
What kind of person plunges a knife
一遍遍捅人啊
into someone over and over?
他是个臭骗子 母亲
He is a filthy liar, Mother!
他就是气我耍了他
He's just angry because I played him for a fool!
奥斯瓦尔德
Oswald...
你知道的吧
You know, don't you?
我看得出来
Oh, I can see it.
放开她
Let go of her!
你是不是哪天晚上
Did you catch him, one night,
碰见他洗掉手上的血迹了
washing the blood from his hands?
你是什么时候意识到 自己生了个禽兽的
When did you realize that you had given birth to a monster?
你会为此付出代价的
You are going to pay for this!
或许吧
Maybe.
也或许 结局会是
Or maybe this ends with me
我把你了无生气的尸体丢进河里
dumping your lifeless body into the river.
不管怎样 你和你妈可以别再装了
Either way, you and Momma Gertrud can stop pretending.
这地方看上去不错
Place is looking good.
那天晚上 你看到我的请帖时
The other night, when you saw my invitation,
为什么不告诉我你也要来
why didn't you tell me you were coming?
我当时没要来
I wasn't.
我并没受到邀请
I didn't get invited.
那么你是不请自来喽
Oh, so you're crashing.
不是 我在宾客名单上的
Oh, no, I'm... on the list.
一万元的捐款能做到很多事呢
It's amazing what a $10,000 donation will do.
你为这场晚会捐了一万元
You donated $10,000 to this?
为什么
Why?
我还希望我的目的不言自明呢
I was hoping that would be apparent.
如果我不来了呢
And what if I decided not to come?
那我就为慈善事业慷慨解了囊
Well, then, I'd have been making a generous donation to charity,
但也会很失望
and I would've been very... disappointed.
昨晚弄成那样
The way things ended last night,
都怪我
it was my fault.
但我对你有种感觉
But I felt something.
我不能让那感觉溜走
I couldn't let it slip away.
这话很动听 但是
Well, that's very sweet, but...
你说 人们如果看清了真实的你
You said that when people see the real you,
他们会尖叫着逃跑
they run screaming.
也有人曾这么说我
Someone said the same thing to me once,
说没人会爱我
that no one would ever love me.
谁
Who?
我把她视作母亲的人
The woman I thought was my mother.
芭芭拉
Barbara...
我知道那种感觉
I know what it's like...
内心是一个人
to be one person on the inside,
世界却看到另一副面目
and have the world see another.
我曾那样生活
I lived like that.
这差点摧毁了我
And it almost destroyed me.
我看得出 这在摧毁你
I can see it destroying you.
我不想再跳了
I don't want to dance anymore.
如今的我 是我自己创造的
The person that I am now, I created.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表