剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
Tell me about West Virginia. Is everybody white?
跟我讲讲西弗吉尼亚的事吧 那都是白人么
It's my boyfriend.
是我男朋友
Sorry.
抱歉
I like her.
我喜欢她
Don't hit me. I don't like her at all.
别拍我 我对她不感冒
Did you do it?
得手了吗
Yes, but he gave me the gun for free.
是的 可是他把枪白送给我了
I think he's trying to seduce me.
我猜他在勾引我
Why didn't you do what I told you to do?
你为什么不按我说的做
The point is, you have to pay for the gun.
重点是你必须要给他钱
He wouldn't take the money. He said the gun is a gift.
他不要钱 他说算是见面礼
Oh, my God. We can't screw around.
天呐 我们不能再出岔子了
I just got a text from Lashever
我刚收到拉舍尔的短♥信♥
that the FBI is raiding the place tonight.
FBI打算今晚就突袭这里
We have to get the money and get out of here.
我们必须要拿到钱然后赶紧走
Just say you need another gun.
就说你还要把枪
Just tell him the truth. Tell him you're a hitman.
跟他说实话吧 说你是个职业杀手
I did.
我说了
You told him you're a hitman? Yeah.
你告诉他你是个职业杀手了 是啊
That's when he started flirting with me,
在他和我调情的时候说的
just like you.
跟和你当初一样
Okay.
好吧
Just go back and say you need a second gun.
你就回去说还需要一把枪
But it's like a second date. It's your turn to pay.
但这算第二次约会 这次该你请客了
I don't know how to flirt with a man.
我不知道要怎么勾引男人
The same way you flirt with me.
把他当成我就行了
Why would it be any different?
有什么区别吗
Just do that thing where you cock your head to the side.
把头一歪 该干什么就干什么
Now go back in there and be a slut.
现在赶紧回去 骚一点
Sorry. I...
抱歉 我
hardly know you.
咱们还不太熟
I can't just let you give me a gun.
我不能白要你一把枪
I wanna buy one. But you have to let me pay.
我想买♥♥一把 但是你必须要收钱
But it's more fun
但如果我宠你
if I get to spoil you.
那会更有趣
Don't tell me that you've never been spoiled before.
可别跟我说你之前从没被那般对待过
think of it like a second date, hmm?
当成第二次约会怎么样
You paid on the first date...
第一次你买♥♥单
so now it's my turn.
现在轮到我了
Anything that'll let me skip ahead to the third date faster.
有什么方法能让我快点到第三次约会么
I like it.
这把我喜欢
Big gun for my big hitman.
好枪配我的好杀手
Taurus PT-92.
陶鲁斯PT-92
$800? $600.
八百刀 六百刀
I can't let...
我不能
Discount's a bribe, so you'll stay a little longer.
折扣算是贿赂 你得在这多待一会
Okay.
好
Good.
很好
This is Jefferson.
这是杰弗逊
He's gonna make sure that you get a good seat for the show.
他能保证你在看表演的时候有个好位置
Hi, Jefferson.
你好 杰弗逊
Priscilla.
普里西拉
What are you doing back here, baby?
你到这里来做什么 宝贝
Um, I was just trying to find some more tequila.
我只是想来找点龙舌兰酒
All the liquor is out front,
所有的酒都在外面
so you don't need to be back here.
所以你不必来这儿
Okay.
好
I-I gotta say,
我 我想说
I didn't see this coming.
我真没想到
You're Rose? Respect.
你就是玫瑰 我很佩服
I guess we're not so different.
我想我们并没有什么不同
Except for right now,
除了现在
when the difference between you and me is that
你和我之间的不同就是
you're not allowed to be back here,
你不能待在这儿
and I am.
而我可以
Right. Thanks.
没错 谢谢
I'm sick of all this talk
我非常反对
about excluding women from gay bars.
拒绝女人进入同志酒吧的说法
Watch.
看
All you ladies are welcome
所有到这来的女士都将受到欢迎
as long as you don't ask me if your boyfriend is gay.
只要你别我你的男朋友是不是个同性恋
How should I know?
我怎么知道
All I know is that I give better head than you do.
我知道的是 我比你们更能满足他们
Took you long enough.
你早就该来的
We got a great show for you tonight...
今晚 我们准备了一场非常棒的表演
singin', screamin', spankin'.
大声唱吧 尖叫吧 手拍起来吧
For those of you sitting in the VIP seats,
对于那些坐在贵宾席的客人
maybe a little facesittin'.
可能会为你跳贴臀舞哦
So sit back, drink up,
所以坐下来 开始喝酒吧
and meet... your... queens.
参见 你们的 女王吧
Oh, I am Ruby Flare
我是闪耀的红宝石
and I'm here to light a fire under your ass.
我会让你们为我如痴如醉
How do you say "Fabulous" In Spanish?
"美艳惊人"用西班牙语怎么说
Fabulosa.
Fabulosa
Oh. So it's, like, the same thing.
发音听起来一样
Can I ask you something?
我能问你点事吗
Shoot.
问
Why do you do this? The drag?
为什么你要干这个 换装
And a real wack job.
非常奇异的表演
And I'll make you fall to your knees.
接下来你会非常惊掉你的下巴
Have you ever felt lost in your own skin?
你有极度自卑迷失过自己吗
What am I talkin' about? Of course you haven't.
我在说什么啊 你当然没有
I have. Keep going.
我有过 继续
Well, we're all born, right?
我们都重生了 对吗
And before we can even talk,
从我们一出生
everyone's just decided who we are.
就已经注定成会为什么样的人
And most people just become that person.
然后大部分人都变成了那样的人
We pay the bills and we shop for groceries.
我们要付账单 我们要去杂货店购物
We go to our uncle's wedding in Sonoma.
我们要去在索诺玛的叔叔的婚礼
Even if the whole time it just feels like
即使一直以来都像是
we're watching ourselves play a part.
我们眼看着自己在扮演自己一样
But a lot of us, we can't do that.
但我们很多人 不甘于此
So we lash out.
所以我们挥金如土
Self-destruct, disappoint everyone around us,
自我堕落 所有亲朋都对我们失望
all those people with all those expectations.
让那些对我们抱有期待的人失望
But then, a very few of us,
然后 极少数人
wefind a way to build a whole new self.
得以塑造新的自己
Someone we created.
我们亲手创造的
Someone we birthed.
我们给予生命的
Someone we love.
我们所爱的
Someone other people love.
他人所爱的
Someone fabulous.
极好的人
And for me, I think that if I can create someone good,
于我而言 如果我能创造出一个好人
then that good someone must be somewhere deep down
那一定是我内心深处的影射
inside of me, for real.
真真切切
And one day, she'll take over.
终有一天 她会掌控我
Until then,
在那之前
if I wanna be the me that I want to be,
如果我想成为我想成为的人
I'll have to sometimes settle for being another me.
有时候我就必须承认另一个我的存在
So what else going on tonight, bitches?
今晚还有什么节目呢 各位
I need to use the restroom.
我需要用一下洗手间
I'll be right back.
我会马上回来
Yeah, you will.
是啊 你会的
Jesus Christ.
上帝啊
I'm Sweetie. Clap.
我是小甜心 鼓起来
Are you going to watch me pee?
你准备看着我上厕所吗
Mickey is Rose.
米奇就是玫瑰
They are the same person. I know.
他们是同一个人 我知道
Well, if you know, why didn't you tell me?
你知道你为什么不告诉我
I mean, I think it was obvious.
那很明显啊
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表