剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
It was more than bad.
何止草率
Maybe you don't know this, but before I met you,
或许你不知道 在我遇到你之前
I wasn't okay.
我状态很差
I do know that.
这我倒是知道
And you weren't okay.
你的状态也很差
No, you didn't know me before you met me.
不 在你遇到我之前还不认识我
Well, I found out who you were.
但我知道你的过去
You figured out facts about me. You didn't know me.
你知道我过去的事情 但你并不了解我本人
Can you just listen? Listen.
你能不能听我说 听着
I am listening. You're not saying anything.
我有在听 是你没说
Okay.
好
I bought you something.
我买♥♥了东西给你
What?
什么
Look at your texts.
看看你的短♥信♥
I bought you a house.
我买♥♥了一个房♥子给你
Did you get the photo?
你收到照片了吗
What is the matter with you?
你在搞什么
How clueless are you?
真让人摸不着头脑
I'm... A house?
我... 一个房♥子
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
There are 3 bedrooms. It's... it's perfect.
这房♥子有三个卧室 很... 完美
Perfect for what? A family?
完美什么 完美的家庭吗
A happy little family?
一个和乐融融的小家庭
I don't have a family.
我没有什么家庭
You do.
你有
No, I don't.
不 我没有
You have me.
你有我
You're embarrassing yourself.
你这是在自找难堪
You sound like a desperate little boy
你听起来就像个刚刚破了处的
who just lost his virginity.
饥渴黄毛小子
Ooh, ooh, ooh, shit!
真屌♥
Who are you with right now?
你现在和谁在一起
Who am I with? Your father.
我和谁在一起 你♥爸♥爸
I'm asking because I care about you.
我是关心你才这样问的
Let me just fix this for you.
你还是省省吧
Don't care about me. I'm really not that important.
不用关心我 我真的没那么重要
I shouldn't matter to you.
我对你来说不重要
You are...
你真是...
I have never seen anyone with as much self-pity as you,
我从未见过谁像你这样自怨自艾的
not even the people I've killed.
连我杀过的人都没有
You think that whatever pain you feel entitles you
你以为你受了苦痛 就有权去
to go around hurting everyone around you.
四处伤害身边的人
Look, I don't know who you're with or what you're doing,
听着 我不知道你和谁在一起 在做什么
but if you think you're flying high right now,
但如果你觉得你现在过得很快活的话
I will not ruin your party.
我不会毁你兴致
You fly high, Letty. Enjoy that. I'm done.
你尽管快活 莱蒂 尽情享受 我说完了
Are you waiting for me to cry or something?
你是等着我大哭一场什么的吗
No, I know you won't.
没有 我知道你不会
You don't stand to gain anything from crying right now.
你已经自暴自弃到连哭泣都不需要了
Fuck you.
去你的
You guys...
你们...
Shit! Don't point that thing at me.
该死 别拿那个冲着我
Relax. It's just a nail gun.
放松 只是个射钉枪而已
It's still a gun. Don't...
那也是枪啊 别...
Oh! Shit!
该死
Oh, shit.
该死
My turn.
该我了
Come on.
来嘛
Just do it.
动手啊
Be careful, dude. What do you mean?
小心点 伙计 你什么意思
I mean, like, don't hit her.
我是说 别打中她
Why not? Because she's my friend.
为什么不 因为她是我朋友
Shoot it!
开枪
You're so badass.
你太厉害了
You're so awesome! I know.
你太牛了 我知道
Now I wanna go. Dave, shoot me.
该我了 戴夫 打我
No, I'm not doing this shit.
不 我不干这个
Noah, shoot me.
诺亚 打我
You should probably lift your mask for this, dude.
你最好把面具摘下来再玩 伙计
Oh, shit.
该死
I'm the greatest!
我是最棒的
That is in there.
射进去了
No! Oh, no!
不 哦
Carlos. Hey.
卡洛斯 嘿
I'm leaving in the morning,
我明早就走了
so I wanted to bring something for the house.
我想给房♥子带点东西过来
Beer?
喝啤酒吗
Sure. Thanks.
好啊 谢谢
Are you gonna have one?
你不喝吗
No. I was about to leave, actually.
不了 我要走了
Oh. Sorry. Where are you going?
不好意思 你去哪儿
The gym.
健身房♥
Teo?
提昂吗
Yeah.
嗯
Hey.
嘿
Did I kill him?
我杀死他了吗
No.
没有
He hasn't told me everything I need to know.
他还有事瞒着我呢
What else do we need to know?
我们还有什么要知道的吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Something.
但是有事
You can't leave him in a motel forever.
你不能永远把他丢在汽车旅馆啊
He's locked in a room downstairs.
他在地下室里锁着呢
Are you serious?
真的吗
He can barely move. He's passed out. It's fine.
他基本动不了 晕过去了 没关系的
Dad bought Ava a restaurant.
爸爸给埃娃买♥♥了个餐厅
Hmm. So?
所以呢
So then people are dying. Bam, bam, bam.
有人接连被杀
And Teo's hanging around this restaurant suddenly.
然后提昂突然在这个餐厅出现了
I don't know. Anyway, I have to go.
说不清 管他呢 我得走了
I will stay.
我留下
Make sure nothing happens.
以防万一
Thank you, but you don't have to do that.
谢谢 但你不用这样做的
I know. I want to.
我知道 我想
No, Carlos.
不 卡洛斯
Do I seem like a child to you?
我看着像孩子吗
Because everyone has always treated me like...
因为大家对我都好像...
Like I'm too delicate to handle things.
我太脆弱不能独自做事一样
It is not like that, Carlos.
不是这样的 卡洛斯
Good.
很好
Then I will watch him
那你去健身房♥的时候
while you're gone at the gym.
我看着他
Okay.
好吧
Boner?
博纳
Boner?
博纳
Just let him sleep it off.
让他睡吧
This place is really sad. We have to get outta here.
这个地方太忧伤了 我们得离开了
Yeah, let's go somewhere else.
对 去别的地方吧
Where?
去哪儿
I know where.
我知道哪里
Oh, yeah.
好啊
Where? You're gonna love this place.
哪里 你会爱死这个地方的
It's surreal as hell.
超级梦幻
But we need G. Can you call your guy?
但我们需要找G 你能给那个人打电♥话♥吗
We're good.
搞定了
Yeah? Let's go.
是吗 走吧
9-1-1. What's your emergency?
911 您的紧急状况是什么
Yo, Letty! Let's go!
莱蒂 走了
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表