剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
to parade us in at a normal hour.
在上班时间炫耀一番
Plus, we get to have the cinnamon rolls in the morning.
再说 我们早上还能吃到肉桂卷
I am back on sugar.
我确实重新开始吃甜食了
What's your problem?
你有什么毛病吗
If the roads are open, we need to go.
如果路通了 我们得立刻走
When the power comes back on, we're obviously leaving.
电梯恢复后 我们肯定要离开
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize
对不起 我真没想到
making unilateral decisions was part of the job description
你给自己贴金的同时还给了自己
in the promotion you just gave yourself.
下命令的权利啊
Wait, what?
等等 什么
Ms. Raines makes a compelling argument.
雷恩斯女士说的很有道理
Ms. Raines, have you ever unraveled a cinnamon roll
雷恩斯女士 你试过把肉桂卷打开成一条再吃吗
and eaten it like a Fruit by the Foot?
就像吃果汁卷那样
Every time.
每次都是
You've got to be kidding me.
你在逗我吧
We're not rushing a contract killer to prison
就因为一个女骗子跟你说
because a con woman just talked you
早餐要吃糖霜点心 你就不急着
into eating frosting for breakfast?
把一个职业杀手送进监狱了吗
I'm calling your superior.
我要给你的上级打电♥话♥
You're not calling anybody.
你不准给任何人打电♥话♥
I am your superior.
我就是你的上级
You're a joke!
你是个笑话
I know it,
我清楚
everyone at the office knows it,
办公室所有的人都清楚
and I think even you know it.
我觉得甚至是你自己都清楚
Your entire career's been a silly string
你整个职业生涯充满
of low-level bullshit and high-level failures.
低级无关紧要案件和高级严重错误
You only go after the medium-level criminal element
你只会追查普通的犯罪案件
because that's the only way to set yourself up for a win,
因为这是你唯一能确保自己稳赢的方式
and even then, you can't get it right on the first try.
即使如此 你还不能一次成功
You have an ego the size of your fucking car,
你的自尊心跟你的车一样浮夸
but not a single stat to back it up.
但却没有任何真材实料
I'm not even sure you care about justice at all,
我都不确定你是不是真的在乎司法♥正♥义
just a government badge
还是说这只是个
that allows you to be a professional asshole.
能让你当职业混♥蛋♥的政♥府♥徽章
Listen to me.
听着
I am your superior.
我是你的上级
In title only.
名号♥而已
When I've put as many years into the Bureau as you have,
我要是和你在局里待同样长的时间
I'll be tearing down real criminal organizations,
我早就在捣毁真正的犯罪组织了
and I'll actually get a budget to do it.
而我还真的能拿到预算
I won't chase my little obsessions
我不会在没窗的办公室里
between masturbation breaks at the cheap desk
守着破办公桌 在自♥慰♥间隙
in my windowless office...
还追逐着自己的小执念
That was for every millennial asshole in your office
这就是给你办公室里那些不懂得尊重上级
who has no respect for his esteemed superiors!
千年不遇的大混♥蛋♥准备的
You guys okay?
你们还好吗
I'm so sorry about...
我很抱歉
We'll take those two new rooms, Flash.
那两间房♥我们要了 弗拉什
Maybe this is better...
也许这样更好
To be in prison instead of being killed
进监狱总比被那些
by whoever wants me dead.
想置我于死地的人杀掉好
You won't survive in prison, either.
你在监狱里也活不了的
No?
不能吗
You're too pretty...
你长的太好看了
pretty eyes, pretty mouth, perfect chin.
眼睛 嘴巴 下巴都标准有致
The best head of hair I've seen on a man over 30.
还有三十岁以上的男人里 我所见过最美的秀发
I'm sorry I kidnapped you.
抱歉我当初绑♥架♥了你
I'm glad you did.
我倒很庆幸
Will you survive?
你能活下来吗
Like you said, I'm not a magician.
就像你说的 我不是魔术师
Agent Lashever!
拉舍尔探员
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Hey, Agent Lashever!
拉舍尔探员
What are you doing?
你要做什么
How may I fucking help you?
什么事
Let her go. She didn't do anything.
放她走 她什么也没做
She held a gun on me,
她拿枪对着我
and I work for the government of America.
我可是美国政♥府♥人员
I will give you a written confession
我会给你写一份认罪书
of every murder I've committed,
交代我犯下的每宗谋杀案
every... every job I've done.
还有我做过的所有任务
Stop. No, you won't.
不 不准你这样
I'll tell you who hired me,
我会告诉你我的雇主是谁
who helped me dispose of the bodies,
谁帮我处理的尸体
everything.
所有事
Seriously?
真的吗
Only if you let her go.
你得先放她走
He's bullshitting you. Don't listen to him.
他在胡说八道 别听他的
I will give you everything.
我会告诉你所有事情
Epically romantic gesture there.
这么做真是浪漫啊
Got to hand it to you.
真要表扬你一下
Not gonna happen.
没门
I know what this is about. What?
我知道这是怎么回事 什么
You want to screw me over because I screwed you over.
你一心想毁了我就是要报复我
The first time you planned a sting on Javier,
一开始你给哈维尔设了个圈套
you think it went sideways because of me.
你觉得是我破坏了你的计划
I do think that.
我是这么想的
You're right.
没错
Another reason to not let you go.
那我就更不能放你走了
We settled, then?
我们完事了吧
No, you shouldn't let us go,
不 你确实不该放我们走
but you shouldn't bring us in, either.
但是你也不该把我们带到这里来
Ha, much as we like the H.I.E., Ms. Raines,
说得好像我们喜欢住快捷假日酒店似的 雷恩斯女士
we can't stay forever.
我们不会永远待在这
What you really want is revenge on the FBI.
你真正想做的是报复FBI
It's easy to get revenge on us...
报复我们很容易
We're criminals.
我们是罪犯
You have the handcuffs, you have power,
你有手铐 你有权力
but you don't hate us.
但你并不讨厌我们
Yes, I do. No, you don't.
我讨厌啊 不 你不讨厌
You don't have to admit it,
你不必承认
but you actually kind of like us.
但你实际上是喜欢我们的
This is some real circular bullshit.
这真是胡说八道
No wonder you've come so far in life.
难怪你混成这样
Not as far as you have.
你也差不了多少
But you thought you'd come further, though, right?
但是你不甘于此 对吧
Letty, what are you doing?
莱蒂 你在干什么
Who you really hate is the FBI.
你真正恨的是FBI
They've kept you down,
他们让你一落千丈
they've managed you, made fun of you.
他们约束着你 取笑你
Why are you trying so hard to impress them?
你何必还这么努力讨好他们呢
You need to drag them down instead.
你反而得拉他们下马才是
What are you proposing?
你想说什么
You told me about all those money raids you do, right,
你跟我提过突击搜查那些钱的事儿 对吗
and how all that cash just ends up in sad closets
还有那些钱最后不了了之
and how you should get a piece of it.
你也该分一杯羹可没拿到
Please don't try to sell me
拜托你别吹嘘
on how you can "Ocean's Eleven" Your way into...
你能像《十一罗汉》里的桥段一样进入...
No, no, no, no. You raid that money before the FBI does.
不 不 不 你要在FBI介入前行动
Then those assholes will be shamed and humiliated
那帮混♥蛋♥要是发现钱不见了
when the cash isn't there.
肯定又羞又辱
Plus, you won't just get a piece of it...
此外 你得到的可不止是一小部分
You'll get all of it.
而是全部
And you know what the best part is?
你知道最大的好处是什么吗
What's the best part?
是什么
You don't have to lift a finger.
你什么都不用做
We'll do all the work for you.
我们会帮你做完所有事
You just tell us where and when.
你只管告诉我们地点和时间就好了
If only we didn't have the little problem
只不过我们这里
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表