剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
of Training Wheels over there.
还有个麻烦
Actually, I had some thoughts about that.
我倒有个主意
What the hell?!
怎么回事
You screwed up, buddy.
你搞砸了 兄弟
What...?
什么
Am I...
我
They escaped,
他们逃跑了
due to your unbelievable incompetence.
这都是因为你一无是处
I don't understand.
我不明白
Criminal man and criminal lady in restraints,
男罪犯和女罪犯本来是被绑着的
now not in restraints.
现在没被绑着了
You in restraints. You bad at job.
现在是你被绑着 你根本不胜任工作
Your boyfriend punched me out. Oh, no, he didn't.
你男朋友打了我 他没有
You got black-out drunk
你因为害怕坏天气
because you can't deal with bad weather.
结果昨天喝断片了
I never drank a whole bottle of tequila.
那我也没有喝一整瓶龙舌兰酒
'Fraid you did, while on the clock,
恐怕你喝了 还是在工作时间
which is how they got away.
因此导致了犯人逃跑
This isn't real.
这不是真的
Oh, this is very real.
这是真的
I'll let the home office know,
我要上报总部
and hopefully someone can come get you
希望在保洁来之前
before housekeeping arrives.
有人能来接你
Well, why can't you just take me back?
那你为什么不能带我回去
Because our escapees took the keys to the handcuffs with them.
因为我们的逃犯把手铐的钥匙也带走了
Smart move on their part.
很妙的一招
Also...
另外
I don't want the stench of your failure
我不想你的霉运
funking up my Sprinter.
沾到我的奔驰凌特上
It's impossible to get failure out of upholstery.
没了累赘是不可能会失败的
Who's the joke now, asshole?
现在要看谁的笑话了 混♥蛋♥
You good with the plan?
能完成计划吗
If I have any questions, I'll call you.
我要是有疑问 我会打电♥话♥给你
But if you skip out on me,
但你要是偷溜了
I will find you, and I will destroy you.
我一定会找到你 然后毁了你
I know.
我知道
Bye, Letty.
再见 莱蒂
Bye, Christian.
再见 克里斯汀
Love you.
爱你
Love you.
爱你
Holy shit.
天啊
How'd you get away?
你怎么逃脱的
If I told you, you wouldn't believe me.
我告诉你 你也不会信的
What about Javier?
哈维尔怎么样了
He wasn't so lucky.
他就没那么幸运了
Well, I don't care what anyone says
我不管别人怎么说
or what laws he broke.
或是他犯了什么法
Javier's awesome.
哈维尔很赞
He is.
没错
Hey, well, at least you're free.
至少你自♥由♥了
Your mom feels like so much shit
发生的一切让你妈妈
about what happened.
感到心烦意乱
She's gonna be so glad you're here.
你回来她肯定很高兴
I'm not here to see her.
我不是来见她的
I just need my car.
我只是需要用车
Do you have the key?
钥匙在你那吗
Oh, yeah.
在
I grabbed your bag.
我拿了你的包
It's still in the back.
在后备箱里
Thanks, Rob.
谢谢 罗布
L-Letty, I'm... I'm serious about Estelle.
莱蒂 我刚才说的埃斯特尔的事是真的
This is weighing harder on her than she'll even admit.
她承受的痛苦比表现出来的还要沉重
Can I get her?
我可以去叫她吗
Fine, go get her.
好 去吧
Estelle!
埃斯特尔
Estelle!
埃斯特尔
Hello?
喂
Jav.
哈维
I think you are a magician.
我觉得你就是个魔术师
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表