剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
which is why he has all this crazy money.
才赚到这么多钱
Did you find the money?
你找到钱了吗
No. Just guns.
没有 只有枪
So I need you to buy a gun from him.
我要你找他买♥♥枪
We need to take his money, not give him ours.
我们是抢他的钱 而不是给他钱
I know. But if you buy a gun from him,
我知道 但你跟他买♥♥枪的话
we can see where he takes the money.
就能看到他把钱带到哪去
Then when I steal his money, we get ours back. Okay?
我偷钱的时候就会把我们的份拿回来 行吗
So you do need my help.
所以你现在需要我帮忙咯
Yes. Fine. I do.
是的 需要
How fast can you be here?
你多久能到
Pretty fast.
马上
Letty?
莱蒂
Yeah.
是
Wow. You look...
你看起来...
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
I was parked around the corner.
我就停在街角
This whole time?
一直都是吗
Yeah.
是啊
What about Ava?
埃娃那边呢
I didn't go. Why?
我没去 为什么
Because...
因为...
you have to steal $500,000 from this place today.
你今天要偷五十万美元巨款
That is different than stealing iPads.
这跟之前偷平板电脑可不是一回事
And it's dangerous.
非常危险
I...
我...
I thought you might find that you need me.
我觉得你会需要我
I need a new gun anyway, since Lashever took mine.
拉舍尔拿了我的枪 所以我正好需要一支
His name is Mickey.
他叫米奇
I'm going in that door, you go in front.
我从那个门进 你从前门进
You're in charge.
听你的
Victor tried to tell me just because the blade
维克多就因为
was stuck on that lawnmower...
他的剪草机的刀片卡住了
I need to replace the entire lawnmower.
想让我给他重新换一台新的
What's that?
你在写什么
Paperwork I have to file to get back custody of Jacob,
重获雅各布监护权的文件
which I never should've given up in the first place.
我一开始就不该放弃监护权
I don't know.
我不懂
You don't know.
你不懂
Just because Letty messed up in the past
莱蒂之前是出了点乱子
doesn't mean she gonna mess up again.
但不意味着她会再犯
That's how Letty works.
莱蒂就是这个德行
And just because Javier is a hitman
哈维尔是个职业杀手
doesn't mean he was bad for Jacob.
但不代表他会伤害雅各布
I mean, it's not like if Jacob didn't eat all his green beans,
就算雅各布把他的青豆吃光了
Javier would just murder him.
哈维尔也不见得会杀他
He only kills people for money, and Jacob doesn't have any.
他只为钱杀人 雅各布又没有钱
Letty was doing good with Jacob.
莱蒂和雅各布相处得很好
The only reason anything went wrong is 'cause
唯一的问题就是
you tricked Javier.
你耍了哈维尔
Ding dong.
叮咚
We don't recognize you.
之前没见过你
I just started today.
我今天才来的
From where?
从哪儿来的
What do you mean?
什么意思
You're a drag queen here, but we don't know you.
这儿的变装皇后我们都认识 但不认识你
Where are you from?
你从哪儿来的
Charleston.
查尔斯顿
Oh. So you know Luna. I'm gonna text her right now.
那你认识卢娜咯 我现在就发短♥信♥给她
West Virginia, not South Carolina.
西弗吉尼亚州 不是南卡罗来纳州
Charleston, West Virginia? Do they even do drag there?
西弗吉尼亚州的查尔斯顿 那边也流行变装吗
I did.
我就是
What's your Insta? I wanna see.
你的Ins账号♥是什么 我想看看
Drink up, ladies.
先喝酒吧 女士们
On me.
我买♥♥单
Come on. You can tell me your name.
好了 你可以说你的名字了
Pablo.
巴勃罗
Pablo.
巴勃罗
You look like a Pablo.
你长得就像叫巴勃罗的样子
As opposed to what?
相对于什么
One of those, uh, hippie names.
某些 嬉皮士名字
Like... Kai.
比如... 凯
Okay. I just wanna buy a gun.
好吧 我只是来买♥♥枪的
Why come to me?
为什么找我
I heard you're the one to come to.
别人介绍来的
From... whom?
谁
I don't like to repeat names.
我不喜欢重复别人的名字
Oh. Got it.
好 理解
Well, I don't like unanswered questions.
但我不喜欢有悬念的问题
So I'm gonna ask you again.
所以我再问一遍
Who sent you?
谁派你来的
Look, let's not make this complicated, hmm?
我们简单点不行吗
I give you money, you give me a gun, then I leave.
我付你钱 你给我枪 然后我走人
This is what you do, right?
你们不都是这么干的吗
I don't need you to tell me what I do.
不用你教我们怎么干
Sorry. And what is it that you do?
抱歉 你是做什么的
Are you friends with Alan?
艾伦的朋友吗
Don't know any Alan.
我不认识什么艾伦
The bartender who was spying on me
那个监视我的酒保
so that he could help his buddy Ricardo
他想帮他的好朋友里卡多
cut into my business.
断我的财路
I beat...
昨晚我把
the shit outta Alan last night.
艾伦的屎都打出来了
I don't... I don't know Alan.
我不... 不认识艾伦
Then why are you here?
那你来这儿干什么
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm a hitman.
我是个杀手
A hitman?
杀手
Yeah.
对
Without a gun?
不带枪的杀手
Well, that's why I'm here.
所以我才来找你
I had to leave the last gun with the last body,
杀了人后就得把枪扔了
so I need a new one for the next body.
我得再要把枪干掉下一个人
You're not...
你不是
here to kill me, are you?
来杀我的 对吧
Hundreds of hours wasted
我们前功尽弃了
'cause you couldn't keep your phone charged?!
就因为你手♥机♥没电了是么
He didn't leave a voicemail!
他没给我留言
Sorry, Sir.
抱歉 警官
Problems with Justin Bieber?
那位贾斯汀·比伯有什么问题吗
His guy on the inside was a bartender named Alan
里面那个家伙的线人是一个叫艾伦的酒保
who got booted from the club last night,
昨天晚上被解雇了
which Rackley didn't know until just now.
拉克利竟然才知道
His excuse? He was busy getting an alumni award
理由呢 他忙着在校友会上领
from his fraternity, and his phone died.
校友奖 而且他手♥机♥还没电了
Oh, millennial bullshit.
简直胡扯
I'm sending them in with a team
进入晚上俱乐部关门前
as soon as the club closes tonight.
我就要派一支队伍进去
Oh, great.
这下好了
Shit. Girl, more tequila,
妈的 美女 多点龙舌兰
more tequila, more tequila.
多点 多点
You better not let Rose catch you
你最好别让玫瑰发现
pouring that tequila like it's water.
你把龙舌兰当水倒
She doesn't like us to drink before we go on stage because...
她不喜欢我们在登台前喝这个因为
Somebody tripped and catapulted
某人突然摔倒
her big ass pads into the audience.
把她的大屁♥股♥正对着观众
Good thing I made a soft landing in a pile of your feathers,
不过还好 我倒在了你羽毛里 软着陆
you bird-brained bitch.
你这婊♥子♥
I bet you made falling down look fierce.
我猜你肯定摔得很火♥辣♥
Thank you, new bitch! I did.
谢谢你啊 心机婊 我尽量
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表