剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
I know what you're going through.
我知道你很难受
All too well.
太懂你了我
Eric, as you know, is also
艾瑞克 你懂的 也是个
a colossal cheating asshole.
爱偷腥的混♥蛋♥
I decided that I wasn't gonna ignore it anymore.
我再也不要睁一只眼闭一只眼了
Good for you. Thank you.
为你高兴 谢谢
After the camping trip, I thought
野营之后 我还以为
I had gotten even or...
我们扯平了 或者
that would be enough, but...
那样就够了 但是...
all it did was make me realize that I am married
这一切只让我看清 我嫁给了一个
to someone that... I kind of hate, so...
让我讨厌的人 所以...
I hired a lawyer, and I filed for divorce.
我请了一位律师 申请离婚
Well, I hope you get everything.
那我希望你能得到所有财产
Actually, I can't even get inside my own house.
事实上我连自己家都进不去
What? Eric took Apple
什么 艾瑞克早上带爱普尔
to Liberty Mountain on a ski trip this morning
去自♥由♥山滑雪了
and changed the locks on me...
趁我练瑜伽的时候
when I was in sunrise yoga.
他把锁换了
No, he can't do that.
他怎么能做出这种事
Well, he did do that.
他就做了
He's obviously in revenge mode.
很明显在报复
I mean, locking me out of my own house?
把我锁在自己家门外
I... I was gonna call the locksmith,
我本来打算找开锁匠的
but I don't want it getting out.
但是我不想把事情闹大
Does your garage have one of those keypad entry things?
你家车♥库♥有那种密♥码♥锁吗
Yeah, but I tried it, and he changed the code.
有 我试了 他换密♥码♥了
Let's go.
我们走
How did you know how to do that?
你怎么会的
It's a universal code.
就是通用码
I spent a lot of my 20s losing my keys.
我二十来岁的时候总是丢钥匙
Please, please, please, please be unlocked!
拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托别锁上
And I will fall
# 我会沦陷 #
I will fight
# 我会抗争 #
Thank God!
谢天谢地
Don't thank God. Thank me.
别谢天谢地了 谢谢我吧
My vagina can finally breathe!
我的下♥体♥终于解放了
Those yoga pants are bullshit.
瑜伽裤子都是垃圾
Can I dump out these books?
这些书我可以倒了吗
Yeah, we're just gonna donate those.
当然 我们正准备捐掉呢
What do you want that gross thing for?
你要这个干嘛
For Eric's nice things.
放艾瑞克的宝贝
Somebody I love
# 我爱的人 #
I'll be bad but I'll be with somebody I love
# 我很坏 但我会和我爱的人在一起 #
I will feel and I will fall
# 我有感情 我会沦陷 #
I was saved and I'll be dead
# 我曾被救 我将死去 #
I'll be back and I'll be there
# 我会回来 我就在那 #
I'll be down, I'll be up
# 我会成功 也会失败 #
Carin? Yes?
卡琳 干嘛
I'll be strong
# 我会强大 #
And I'll be false
# 我会犯错 #
I'll be bad, but I'll be with somebody I love
# 我会变坏 但我会和我爱的人在一起 #
Oh...that was a failed attempt at spicing up our marriage.
本想用这个来给婚姻生活增添情趣的 结果失败了
Now Mr. Glass just lives on the shelf.
现在玻璃先生只能躺在架子上落灰了
"Mr. Glass"? Because he's made of glass,
玻璃先生 因为是玻璃做的啊
and he reminds me Samuel L. Jackson.
而且能让我想到塞缪尔·杰克逊
Huh. Makes sense.
嗯 有道理
Can we take your car?
可以开你的车吗
Where are we going?
去哪儿
Pawn shop.
当铺
I thought you weren't the screaming type?
我还以为你不是会大喊大叫的类型呢
You have learned a lot from my father.
你真是从我爸那儿学到不少啊
Always send someone else to do the dirty work.
脏活累活总是让别人去做
You know, it's funny.
真搞笑
My father wants me dead because I am a hit man.
我爸想让我死 因为我是职业杀手
So, he hires a hit man... you.
所以他雇了个职业杀手 就是你
And you go and hire another hit man.
而你又雇了另一个杀手
I killed Silk myself.
希尔克是我亲手杀的
Highlight of my year.
今年最高成就了
Oh, my God! Uncle Jav!
天哪 哈维叔叔
Hey! Hey! I didn't know you were coming!
我都不知道你会来
Did Mom forgive you?
妈妈原谅你了吗
I guess so. Happy birthday!
我觉得是吧 生日快乐
Uncle Jav!
哈维叔叔
Holy shit, thank you for getting rid of that Teo guy.
天啊 多亏你帮我们摆脱了那个叫提昂的
Whatever you said to him when Mom picked us up, it worked.
不管妈妈接我们的时候你和他说了什么 反正有用
I'm glad he's not bothering you anymore.
还好他不会再烦你们了
Wait, did you bring Letty? Yeah.
等等 你带莱蒂来了吗 对啊
We need her music expertise, like, right now.
我们需要她 尤其是现在
This dumb D.J. Hasn't even heard of Run the Jewels.
这个打碟的蠢到连RTJ的歌♥都没听过
Letty and I are on a break right now.
莱蒂和我暂时分手了
Letty was like our 10-year-plan/spirit animal.
莱蒂简直就像是我们的精神榜样
Where's your mom? Over there somewhere.
你妈妈呢 那边吧
Okay.
行
Sneak around the punch and
去偷偷看看他们喝的东西
see if you smell any alcohol. Yes, ma'am.
确保没人喝酒 好的 夫人
What? I'm busy.
干嘛 我在忙
Teo was supposed to help me, but he disappeared.
提昂本来要来帮我的 但是他不见了
The other night, I was playing soccer with Letty's son.
那晚我在和莱蒂的儿子在打橄榄球
Jacob is 11.
雅各布才十一岁
After soccer, we got into the car,
打完后 我们上了车
and Teo was in the back seat.
提昂就在后座
Now, you don't have to believe me.
你不用现在就相信我
Ask Teo yourself.
自己去问提昂
You can keep the change.
不用找了
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了
You have revenge cash and alcohol.
复仇的钱也有了 酒也有了
Sorry.
对不起
This is the...entrance song to our wedding.
这是我们婚礼的... 入场音乐
It was Eric's request.
这是艾瑞克的要求
Seriously, don't worry about Eric right now.
说真的 你现在不用担心艾瑞克
What if he's taking Apple on black diamonds?
万一他带爱普尔上专业雪道了怎么办
No talk of husbands or kids.
别再提丈夫或者孩子了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I just can't get them out of my mind.
我只是没法不想他们
It's, like, even if I'm not talking about them,
这就像 即使我不在讨论他们
I'm still thinking about them, you know?
我还在想着他们 懂吗
Yeah, but remember Camping Carin?
嗯 但是记得露营时候的卡琳吗
All she wanted was molly and some college dick.
她想要的 只有迷幻药和鲜肉大学生
Do you know where she is?
你知道她在哪吗
The woods?
在森林里吗
She's at the bottom of that drink.
她在那杯酒里
You're right.
你说得对
Let's go to "Margaritaville."
让我们尽情喝个够
It always surprises me when rich people love Jimmy Buffett.
富人爱吉米·巴菲这件事总让我觉得惊讶
It's, like, stop trying to live this weird, blue-collar fantasy.
这感觉像 别再假装沉浸在这种工薪阶层的幻想里了
Just get box seats for Springsteen already.
直接买♥♥斯普林斯廷的包厢票不就好了吗
Come on.
算了吧
Tequila, please. Two more.
再来两杯龙舌兰酒 谢谢
You killed the father of my girls,
你杀了我孩子们的父亲
and then you tried to buy them off with jewelry.
然后你还想用珠宝讨好她们
I had no choice.
我没有选择
You have no spine.
你没种
Okay, Javi.
好了 哈维
Okay.
好的
Do you need to hear anything more from him?
你还想听他说什么吗
We talkin' big money shit
# 我们说的可是大钱 #
No money ain't a pride
# 没钱就没尊严 #
We talkin' big money shit
# 我们说的可是大钱 #
No money ain't a pride
# 没钱就没尊严 #
We talkin' big money shit
# 我们说的可是大钱 #
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表