剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
Okay.
好了
Please just let me go. Just let me go. Please?
求你放了我 放我走 求求你了
I can't.
不行
Why did you stop? Keep going.
你为什么停下了 继续走
Keep going.
继续走
Open your eyes.
睁开你的眼睛
Now take another step.
再往前走一步
That's it?
就完了
I thought you were a man.
我还以为你挺爷们
You are going to step off the cliff, Bryce.
你要跳下悬崖 布莱斯
No, I'm not. I'm not.
不 我不要 我不要
Yes, you are.
你会的
And you are going to do it all on your own.
而且你要自己跳下去
Who does this shit, man?
谁指使的你 兄弟
Who taunts a girl after he rapes her?
谁在强♥奸♥了一个女孩之后还奚落了她
What?
什么
Hey, Stacey.
嘿 斯泰西
I see you, Stacey.
我看见你了 斯泰西
Clear enough for any human with a conscience.
只要你还没失去知觉就能听得清
Wherever you go, I see you.
不管你走到哪里 我都能看见你
How does it feel to get your box cut up?
被上的感觉怎么样
Her brother wants to know why you couldn't leave her alone.
他哥哥想知道你为什么不肯放过她
I don't know.
我不知道
She killed herself because of you.
因为你 这个女孩自杀了
Are you sorry?
你感到抱歉吗
Yes! I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 对不起 对不起
I'll never, ever do it again, now please just let me g...
我永远不会再这样做了 求求你放我...
You are so sorry,
你感到如此抱歉
you tried to rape another woman 10 minutes ago?
以至于十分钟之前你试图强♥奸♥另一个女人
Don't push me over.
不要推我下去
Please, don't.
求你了
I told you, Bryce.
我告诉过你 布莱斯
I am not going to push you.
我不会推你下去
You are going to kill yourself,
你要自己结束你的生命
like you made Stacey kill herself.
就像你逼得斯泰西自杀一样
Now step off the cliff.
跳下悬崖
I can't!
我做不到
Please just shoot me! Please just shoot me!
求你一枪打死我 求你一枪打死我
Just... Get up.
就... 起来
Take another step, Bryce.
再往前一步 布莱斯
Are you okay?
你还好吗
What happened?
出什么事了
I was peeing, and...
我在尿尿 然后...
What happened?
然后怎么了
I saw Emile arguing with one of those college guys in the woods.
我看见埃米尔和一个大学生在树林里争吵
Okay. So why are you crying?
好吧 那你为什么要哭
Then the guy jumped off a cliff.
然后那个人跳下了悬崖
What? Why would he do that?
什么 他为什么要那样做
I don't know.
我不知道
And Emile didn't do anything.
埃米尔什么都没做
He just watched.
他就那样看着
You can't just make up stories.
你不能胡编乱造
I'm not.
我没有
Apple?
爱普尔
What are you doing here?
你们怎么在这里
You're supposed to be with the other kids.
你们应该和其他孩子在一起
You can't just leave like that
你们不能随便离开
when I think you're gonna be somewhere.
我以为你们在别的地方
We just came back here, though.
我们刚刚回来了
That's not the point.
这不重要
Did I just see you...
我刚才是不是看见你...
Did I see you come out of the woods just now?
我刚才是不是看见你从树林里走出来
Yeah.
对
Why?
怎么回事
She was peeing.
她去尿尿
Why are you mad? We're both okay.
你为什么生气 我们都没事
Fine.
好吧
Just go to bed.
快睡觉
We were about to.
我们正准备睡
Don't leave this tent again without me.
别再不跟我讲就随意离开帐篷
Mom, I know you're standing there.
妈妈 我知道你站在那里
You don't know what you saw. You're drunk.
你不知道你看见了什么 你喝醉了
I don't feel drunk.
我不觉得醉
That's what being drunk feels like.
喝醉了就是这种感觉
You drank a whole beer.
你喝了一整瓶啤酒
Emile wouldn't just watch someone
埃米尔不会看着一个人
jump off a cliff and not care.
跳下悬崖 还坐视不理
It's really weird you're telling lies about him.
你这样编造他真是奇怪
I'm not lying.
我没有编造
Yes, you are.
你就是在编
Drunk people always lie.
喝醉的人都会说谎
How would you know?
你怎么知道
I get drunk all the time.
我经常醉酒
I just didn't tell you because I didn't want you
我没告诉你是因为我不想让你觉得
to feel like a loser.
自己很失败
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
真的
I know you think you saw something weird,
我知道你觉得自己看见了奇怪的事情
but you didn't.
但是你没看见
Once you've been drunk more, you'll understand.
你多喝醉几次就明白了
Right now you just need to go to sleep
现在你需要去睡觉
or you'll be hungover.
不然你就会宿醉
Just go to sleep.
睡觉吧
Knock, knock!
咚咚
Lindsey?
琳赛
Lindsey, are you awake?
琳赛 你们醒了吗
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
So, Apple and I are all packed up and we're gonna head out.
爱普尔和我收拾好了准备回家
Thank you so much for having us.
谢谢你们和我们一起野营
It was, like, such a great time.
真的非常开心
Okay. Sure.
不用谢
You going home? Yeah.
你们要回家吗 是
Back to Eric?
回到艾瑞克身边
Yeah.
对
You sure?
你确定吗
It's fine.
没关系
Banged it out with Doug last night,
昨晚和道格睡了
so I guess we're even.
所以我想我们扯平了
You don't have to go back.
你不一定要回去的
Actually, I do.
我必须回
You guys good?
你们还好吗
We are.
我们还好
Great. I'll see you later.
很好 那就回头见了
Okay. See ya.
好的 回见
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
还好
We should wake Jacob up.
我们应该叫雅各布起床了
If you think so.
听你的
He shouldn't have been here.
他本不应该在这里
No. He shouldn't have.
是 他不应该在这里
At least he'll get to go to school.
至少他可以上学了
Hey, Bryce!
嘿 布莱斯
Bryce!
布莱斯
You seen him? Where is he?
你们看见他了吗 他在哪里
Jacob, get in the car.
雅各布 上车
Bryce! Let's go.
布莱斯 我们走
Bryce!
布莱斯
Javier.
哈维尔
Yeah?
怎么了
Those guys are looking for their friend Bryce.
那些人在找他们的朋友布莱斯
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表