剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
Your daughter? Letty?
你的女儿 莱蒂
Yeah, I'm aware of her name.
我知道她叫什么
Your daughter Letty got her son back because
你的女儿莱蒂答应了帮我做些事情
she agreed to help me with a thing.
因此才换回了她的儿子
Only that thing didn't go so well.
可那些事却进行得不怎么样
Did she do whatever you asked her to do?
她照你说的做了吗
She did.
她做了
Oh, well, then she doesn't owe you anything.
噢 那她可就不欠你什么了
The last thing Letty needs is to get pulled back
莱蒂最不需要的就是再掺和到
into any more shit with drug dealers.
任何有关毒品贩子的事中去
Thank you for clearing her record.
谢谢你帮她清了案底
Thank you for helping her get custody of Jacob.
谢谢你帮她获得了雅各布的监护权
And I'll thank you for leaving my house.
也谢谢你能离开我家
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Well, if you do find out where she is,
那么 你要是能找到她
and you feel like letting me know, here is my...
而且你也愿意告诉我的话 这是我的...
...card.
...名片
Somewhere.
在哪呢
I wouldn't know the first thing about
我都不知道在家教爱普尔读书的话
how to home school Apple.
首先要做些什么
I'd be the worst.
我肯定是最差的那个
She'd be home schooling me.
可能是她反过来教我
Well, that's kind of how it is.
一开始都是这样的
I mean, how am I supposed to remember hypotenuses
我是说 我怎么可能还记得数学里弦要怎么算
or whatever?
之类的事情
I can't even balance my checkbook.
我自己的账单都算不清
You still have a checkbook?
你现在还会算账
Jacob really is brilliant, though.
可雅各布真的很棒
He's much smarter than me.
他比我聪明多了
He's perceptive and kind and curious.
他思维敏捷 善解人意 求知欲又强
He could be anything.
他肯定大有所为的
I just want the best for him.
我只是想给他最好的
Who's Jacob?
谁是雅各布
Michael, Michael.
麦克尔 麦克尔
Jacob is his middle name.
雅各布是他的中间名
Oh, okay.
噢 好吧
Cheers.
干杯
Your call has been forwarded
您的呼叫已被转接至
to an automated voice messaging system.
自动语♥音♥信箱系统
Silk... ...is not...
希尔克 无法
I don't think you can play this game with just two people.
我觉得这个游戏两个人玩不了
Who cares about the rules?
规则是死的
Maybe she's born with it. Maybe it's blank.
也许是她与生俱来 也许只是 空格
A lifetime of sadness?
一生的悲伤
Yeah.
对啊
With enough time and pressure, blank will turn into blank.
随着足够的时间和压力 空格 会变成 空格
Home schooling sounds weird.
家庭教育感觉怪怪的
You need to get out of it, I mean,
你得赶紧摆脱它 我是说
if you ever want to have sex.
如果你还想上♥床♥的话
I'm trying.
我在努力啊
I know. I think it's working.
我知道 我觉得这事还是有可能的
It was smart of your mom to talk about Gwyneth Paltrow.
你妈妈提起温妮丝·帕特洛的事 真的很聪明
She's smart about stuff like that.
这种事情她向来如此
Who are your real mom and dad?
你的亲生父母是谁
You mean, who are the black people?
你是说 谁是黑人
Yeah.
对
My dad is black. He lives in Myrtle Beach.
我爸爸是黑人 他住在美特尔海滩
My mom is downstairs. She's my real mom.
我妈妈就在楼下 她是我的亲生母亲
With enough time and pressure...
随着足够的时间和压力...
Why are hair products for black people
为什么黑人的美发产品
always in a separate section?
总是有一个单独的区域
I think it just makes it easier for black people.
我想这是为了方便黑人找到它们吧
Oh. Also then white people would accidentally use
哦 所以也会有白人不小心用了供黑人用的产品
black people stuff and keep returning it
然后总是有人退货
and complaining.
抱怨不停
Yeah.
对
With enough time and pressure, blank turns into blank.
随着足够的时间和压力 空格 会变成 空格
No, Eric, I'm having fun.
不 艾瑞克 我正玩着呢
Bye.
再见
Eric would never do the dishes.
艾瑞克从来都不会去洗盘子的
Oh, just make him do them.
噢 那就逼他去做
It's too late now. He won't change.
太晚了 他不会改变的了
Do you know how happy I am to have you and Emile here?
你知道你和埃米尔在这我有多高兴吗
To have people living across the street who are real,
与真诚 不随意评判他人的人
who don't judge?
就一街之隔
Most of my friends here, if they saw me smoking,
在这儿 大多数我的朋友要是看见我抽烟
they would not know what to do.
他们都不知道该怎么办了
They're doing other things.
他们也有自己得毛病
They most definitely are.
他们绝对有
Oh, my God.
天啊
You can't move somewhere else.
你可不能搬到别的地方去
I know.
我知道
I feel like you and me would have so much fun.
我觉得我们在一起非常开心
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
I mean, I'd love that,
我是说 我也很喜欢这样
but we have to find the right school for Michael.
可我们得帮麦克尔找一所好的学校
Well, I am gonna make it happen, then.
那么 我就要让着变为现实
That's that.
就是这样
Y... It won't be easy,
你... 这不会很容易
but Emile's experience with fundraising will be a big plus.
但埃米尔的筹款经历将会大大加分
I know all the people.
我认识那的所有人
I'll make all the right phone calls.
我会把该打的电♥话♥都打了
Really?
真的吗
I'm gonna send e-mails, too.
我还会发邮件
Wow, that's... that's amazing. Thank you.
这... 这可太棒了 谢谢你
We are gonna get him into that school
我们将把他送进那间学校
because we need to be friends.
因为我们需要成为朋友
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Apple!
爱普尔
Apple!
爱普尔
Eric? I tracked the location
艾瑞克 我追踪了我女儿
of my daughter's phone.
手♥机♥的位置
She is in this house. Where is she?
她在这栋房♥子里 她在哪
Sir, please calm down. Is he your husband?
先生 请你冷静点 他是你丈夫吗
Don't tell me to calm down. Apple!
别跟我说冷静点 爱普尔
What in God's name...
我的天啊...
Eric, calm down.
艾瑞克 冷静点
Apple and I just came over here for dinner.
我和爱普尔只是过来吃个晚饭
I thought you weren't gonna be home until later.
我以为你会晚一点才回来
Is this a joke? We're being friendly.
这是开玩笑吗 我们得客气点
Apple wants her new friend to go to Cedarwood.
爱普尔想让她的新朋友去雪松学校上学
Oh, let me guess. You told them you could help.
噢 让我猜猜 你说你能帮忙了
Let's go, honey.
我们走 宝贝
Sorry.
抱歉
He is...
他就是...
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You tried.
你努力过了
No shit.
少胡扯
And you're trying to ruin my life.
你就是想毁了我的生活
Get out here!
出去
Who the hell do you think you are?
你觉得你自己是谁
It was selfdefense. You're the worst liar.
是自卫 - 你可真不会撒谎
Fine, but I'm not lying, and you are drunk.
好 不过我没撒谎 是你喝醉了
So what? I could drink all four cases
这样的酒就算我喝四箱
of that wine, and it wouldn't come close
也不至于
to you killing someone and putting the body in the garage.
去杀一个人而且把他的尸体扔进车♥库♥
Do you realize what would have happened
你知道如果那个警♥察♥看到了
if that cop had seen?
会怎样吗
If Jacob and his friend had decided
如果雅各布和他的朋友决定
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表