剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
to share this bourbon with.
来分享这瓶波旁威士忌
My lady won't drink it.
我妻子不喝
She doesn't have that many allergies
她没什么过敏史
and she knows all her emergency-contact numbers.
她记得所有紧急联♥系♥人电♥话♥
Great.
很好
Uh, Mom, thank you. This is insane access.
妈妈 谢谢你 这太疯狂了
You're welcome! Bye.
不用谢 再见
Are you sure you want to stay here?
你确定想呆在这儿吗
Yeah. No offense.
是的 无意冒犯
Awesome. I love you. No offense.
太棒了 我爱你 无意冒犯
Just stay here, okay?
那就好好呆在这 好吗
I'll see you in the morning. Okay.
明早见 好
Look what I got from those college guys.
看看我在这些大学生身上有什么收获
You bought Molly from them?
你在他们那买♥♥了魔力丸(一种毒品)
No, I just showed them my tits.
没花钱 我就是给他们看了我的乳♥头♥
No, I'm good.
我还是算了
My name is Inigo Montoya.
我叫埃尼戈·蒙托亚
You killed my father.
你杀了我父亲
Prepare to die.
准备受死吧
Dude, I swear to God, bro, you're him, dude!
老兄 我对天发誓 你就是他
I am not.
我不是
He's better than him.
他比原版演的还好
Doug, look that shit up because this is the guy.
道格 看快啊 他简直就是那个人
I'm not, I promise. Aw, can't. No bars.
我不是 我保证 不行 没电了
We're back!
我们回来了
This is Lindsey.
这是琳赛
Lindsey! Lindsey. All right.
琳赛 琳赛 好吧
Here, shotgun that shit.
来 快饮一罐啤酒吧
Oh, I don't shotgun anything in my mouth.
我不会快饮任何东西
I do.
我会
Oh, okay.
好吧
All right!
太棒了
Bryce, I want to see you do it.
布莱斯 我想看你喝
All right. Wait a minute, how you know my name?
行啊 等会儿 你怎么知道我名字
'Cause I wanted to know it.
因为我感兴趣
Ah, all right.
好吧
You seem like you have so much to say.
你好像有很多故事
Where does that come from?
那都怎么来的
I had kind of a rough childhood.
我童年不太愉快
Wait, so what was it like?
等等 那是什么感觉
What?
什么
Goa... You were talking about Goa.
果阿... 你刚说了果阿
What was it like?
什么感觉
It was... pkkw... out of body.
那个... 像是灵魂出窍
Yeah, I slept on the beach for a week.
我在沙滩上睡了一个星期
Oh, my God.
我的天
Everybody just... everybody.
都是人... 到处是人
God.
天啊
One night the cops showed up, tried to make their move...
有天晚上警♥察♥来了 执行任务...
We fuck them, too.
我们把他们也干了
Wait, so y... you just banged a bunch of dudes?
等等 所以你和一伙人睡了
They were women... The cops.
她们是女的... 那些警♥察♥
So, why was your childhood so rough?
所以 为什么你的童年会那么不好过
Uh... my dad's a doctor, so, um, so it...
我爸爸是医生 所以...
It's kind of hard to live up to.
挺难跟他愉快的相处
I can imagine.
我能想象
Yeah, but it made me, uh, understanding.
所以我比较 善解人意
I bet.
肯定是的
Outside is like... heaven.
外面就像... 天堂
Like, we are on clouds...
我们好像 在云朵上
In heaven!
在天堂
Hey, Bryce, you been to Goa?
布莱斯 你去过果阿吗
Wait!
等等
The trees are breathing.
大树在呼吸
No... Your hair is so pretty.
不... 你的头发真美
I know.
我知道
Do you want to have sex?
来做♥爱♥吗
Um, maybe.
也许吧
Maybe we all should.
也许我们都想来一发
The fire is out!
火熄了
I know. I know. It's okay, baby.
好啦 没事的 宝贝
Sit down. Sit down. Careful.
坐下 坐下 小心点
We need more firewood.
需要一点柴火
Bryce, want to get some firewood with me?
布莱斯 一起去找柴火吗
No, but, uh, you can get some firewood, bro.
不 你可以自己去找 老兄
So, be honest... How many MILFs have you slept with?
坦白交代 你睡过多少辣妹
I'm super private about that, but, uh, I don't know.
我一般不聊这个 不过 我还真没数过
Babe, get some firewood with me.
来和我一起找柴火
No, I'm good.
我不想去
Yeah, let's go.
走吧
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在干什么
Cock-blocking you.
堵住你
What?
什么
You want him to like you so that he will
你想得到他的好感 然后一起走进树林
follow you into the woods so you can murder him.
这样你就能杀了他了
So I'm making him like me instead
所以 我在试着让他喜欢上我
so he can stay alive.
这样他就能活下去了
And there is a word for that?
那个词是什么意思
What? No.
什么
Then what is cockblocking? Oh, forget it.
"堵住"是什么意思 没什么
Look, he's never going to voluntarily go off with you.
他不会愿意和你出来的
He's the alpha, he's threatened by you,
他是带头的 而且地位已经被你威胁到了
and the more you charm his buddies,
你越吸引别人
the more you put him on his guard.
他就越戒备
Just give up.
放弃吧
You're never gonna pull this off.
你做不成这桩活的
It is not that hard to pull off.
这事不难
He's been drinking all day.
他一整天都在喝酒
He goes to pee, I'll follow him.
等他去撒尿了 我就跟着他
And he's not gonna think that's gay at all?
他不会觉得你是同性恋吗
What? It's not gay.
什么 这不是一回事
Men pee together. Straight men.
男人就是一起撒尿的 直男都这样
Okay.
好吧
Here's your firewood.
给你柴火
You sure? Yeah.
你确定 对
All right.
好吧
Shit. He's blowing O's, man!
天哪 他在吐烟圈
Yes, yes, yes.
对对对
That's amazing. I got to piss, boys.
真是厉害 我要去撒尿了 兄弟们
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
Carin, can you do that? No.
卡琳 你能做到吗 不
That's amazing.
简直神了
Can you do that? Did you see that?
你能吗 你看到了没
Yeah. Doug.
是啊 道格
Stop. What? What? What do you want?
停下来 你到底要干什么
Don't you get it? He's not going anywhere with you.
你没发现吗 他不会跟你去任何地方的
Not as long as you're here.
只要你在这儿就不会
Exactly, which is why I'm here.
说对了 所以我才在这儿
I want you to leave a person alive for once.
就这一次 我想要你让他活下去
He'll still get killed.
他还是会被杀的
Maybe not tonight or tomorrow,
就算不是今晚或者明天
but someone else will eventually get paid to kill him.
也总会被别人为了钱杀掉的
And we won't have the money for Jacob to go to school.
我们也没钱送雅各布去上学了
Yes, we will. I'm getting the money tomorrow.
不 我们会有钱的 我明天就能弄到钱
I am not letting you do that.
我不会让你去做那种事的
And I'm not letting you do this!
我也不会让你去做这件事
I've never gotten caught.
我不会被抓的
I've never been to prison.
我从没被抓进去过
How many times have you been to prison?
你都进去多少次了
Okay, why won't you let this go?
能不能别谈这个
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表