剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
Every year at this time I take a night...
每年这个时候我都会花一个晚上
I sit in the woods and I think about
坐在林子里思念我的弟弟
all the things my baby brother could have become,
想象他如果活着会是什么样子
all the things he never got to be.
想象他没能体验的人生
And I light a fire for him.
我会为他点燃一堆篝火
And I do that alone, by myself.
一个人静静缅怀
And meeting you doesn't change that, okay?
即使是你也不能插手这件事 明白吗
Okay.
好吧
I'll be back tomorrow.
我明天回来
How long did you know him before he told you what he did?
在他告诉你他的职业以前 你认识了他多久
I don't know... um, a couple of months?
我不记得了 也许几个月
But you're still with him.
但你仍然选择和他在一起
He... he said he would stop.
他说他要金盆洗手
Did he? Did he stop?
那他做到了吗
He said he did.
他说他做到了
He has a job as a line cook.
他现在是一个快餐店厨师
How are the girls?
你的女儿们现在怎么样
Confused.
很迷茫
Their father is dead.
她们的父亲突然去世
They can't see their uncle.
舅舅也见不着
I can't tell them the truth.
我又不能告诉她们真♥相♥
Javier misses them.
哈维尔很想她们
And they miss him, but... So let's end this.
她们也想他 但是 那就和好吧
Let them have him when they need him most.
让她们在需要他的时候见见他
He's camping for Santino.
他现在去露营悼念圣蒂诺了
He'll be back tomorrow.
明天回来
Just let him see them.
就让他见见她们吧
Where is he?
他去哪儿了
His camping-for-Santino thing he does every year.
他每年这个时候都去悼念圣蒂诺
On the anniversary of... you know.
你知道的 就是周年纪念日
Of what?
纪念什么
Of when he died.
圣蒂诺的去世
Santino died in the summer.
圣蒂诺是在夏天去世的
He died in June.
在六月份
No, he died now, in December.
不对 他是这个时候去世的 十二月
I know when my brother died.
我很清楚自己弟弟是什么时候去世的
This isn't the anniversary of when Santino died?
今天不是圣蒂诺的忌日吗
No.
不是
Did he tell you it was?
他跟你说是今天吗
Never mind.
算了
I'm obviously confused.
应该是我自己弄混了
But he's camping for some reason.
但他的确因为某些原因去露营了
Why are you going camping?
你为什么现在要去露营
What do you mean? I'm just going.
什么意思 我只是去露营而已
Why don't I get to go?
为什么不带我一起去
Look, we'll go another time.
听着 我们下次一起去
Right now you get to hang out with Apple.
你现在去和爱普尔一起玩吧
Yeah.
好吧
Hi, Michael.
你好 麦克尔
I hear you have an interview on Monday.
我听说你下周一要面试啦
What do you say?
你应该怎么说
Thank you.
谢谢您
Thank you for letting him stay over.
谢谢你让他来过夜
Oh, of course. Are you, me, and Apple
哦 小意思 今晚打算怎么过
gonna have a good time tonight or what?
你 我 还有爱普尔一起玩吗
Okay.
好的
Seriously, Carin, thank you for getting him the interview.
真的 卡琳 感谢你让他有了面试的机会
After that whole thing with your husband, I...
毕竟你丈夫说了那些话 我
Oh, don't worry about Eric... Seriously.
噢 不用管艾瑞克 真的
Okay. I got to go.
好吧 那我走了
Where are you going again?
你要去哪儿来着
Just a quick camping thing with Emile.
只是和埃米尔一起去个短暂的露营
Where? The state park?
在哪儿 国家公园
Yeah.
对
Isn't that kind of gross? Yeah.
那不是有点无聊 是啊
See you tomorrow. Thank you!
明天见 谢啦
Bye!
拜
Pull that back out of the ground
把那玩意儿从地里拔♥出♥来♥
so I can murder you with it.
然后我就用它杀了你
You can't stay.
你不能留下
Why are you really here? I told you.
你到底为什么来这儿 我告诉过你
This isn't when Santino died.
今天不是圣蒂诺的忌日
I know when my brother died.
我知道自己弟弟的忌日
So does your sister, apparently.
显然你姐姐也知道
What? You talked to Ava?
什么 你和埃娃聊过了
Yeah. She called me today.
是啊 她今天打电♥话♥给我了
She wanted to talk about you...
她想聊一聊你的情况
Because knowing you is so annoying,
因为认识你真的是很烦人的一件事
people have to find other people
人们必须找另外一些
who understand how annoying it is
有同样感觉的人
to talk to about it.
一起吐槽一下
And she told me that Santino died in the summer.
她告诉我圣蒂诺是夏天去世的
She meant our summer.
她说的是我们那边的夏天
What?
什么
Argentinian summer... It's during American winter.
阿根廷的夏天 就是美国的冬天
There are two summers.
地球上有两种夏天
It is different when you're south of the equator.
当你在南半球的时候 夏天的时间不一样
She said June.
她说是在六月
Fine, it was June.
好吧 是六月
Why didn't you tell me you talked to her?
你为什么不告诉我你和她聊过了
Are you really giving me shit right now?
你现在是要反过来怪我吗
I didn't tell you because I thought
我没告诉你是因为我以为
you were on some Argentinian-style walkabout
你正在进行某种阿根廷式的徒步旅行
mourning your dead brother.
以及悼念你弟弟
Do you know how insane that is to lie about?
你知道用这个借口撒谎有多蠢吗
You are seriously damaged.
你现在信誉扫地了
You lie about everything.
你还好意思说我
Hold this.
拿着
Where did you get this tent?
你从哪儿搞到这个帐篷的
Craigslist.
克雷格列表网
Just tell me why you're here...
告诉我你到底为什么来这儿
Right now.
现在立刻
Are you here for work?
你干回老本行了
Yes.
是的
I knew it. I knew it.
我就知道 我就知道
You've been telling me what a fuck up junkie I am
从我们相遇以来 你就一直说我是个糟糕的瘾君子
since we met, but you're the one with the problem.
但你才是最有问题的那个
That's why you didn't want Jacob and me to come.
所以你不想雅各布和我跟过来
In case you don't remember, you're the one who came back.
你还记不记得 你才是回过头来找我们的那个
You came back to us,
你回来找我们
showed up at my mom's house... You chose that.
出现在我妈家里 你自己选的
If you didn't want this with us, then why did you do that?
如果你不愿意和我们一起 那你为什么要回来
Just to screw it up for me?
就为了毁掉我的生活吗
Screw it up?
毁掉你的生活
I am fixing it for you right now. That is what I'm doing.
我正在挽救你的生活
Jacob needs money for school,
雅各布需要钱上学
so I'm here getting money for school.
所以我在这儿赚钱供他上学
I can't be there for my sister,
我不能陪在我姐姐身边
I can't be there for my nieces,
也不能陪在外甥女身边
I have no idea what happened to Silk,
我完全不知道希尔克身上发生了什么
but Jacob... that is something I can fix
但是雅各布的事是我唯一能为家人
for someone I love.
做的事
I told you I have that money covered.
我跟你说过钱我会搞定
I'm getting it tomorrow.
我明天就能
From where?
从哪儿搞
Other people's hotel rooms, huh?
别人的酒店客房♥吗
And then you go to prison.
然后你就去蹲大牢
Talk about screwing it up.
这才是毁掉你的生活
Talk about screwing Jacob's life up.
毁掉雅各布的生活
No. I wil get the money.
所以不行 钱的事由我来
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表