剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
sometimes, yeah.
确实 我有时候也撒谎
We all do sometimes.
我们偶尔都会
But once you start to lie, believe me,
但是一旦你开始欺骗 相信我
it is very difficult to stop.
你很难停下来
But if you stop now, you can have a life that is truthful,
如果你现在就不撒谎 你的人生就会充满真诚
a life where you can be proud of who you are,
你会为真实的自己感到自豪
where you don't have to pretend to be someone else.
也不用假装成其他什么人
So now I can use my real name when I start my new school.
你的意思是 我可以在新学校用真名
Let's talk to your mom about that, hmm?
这要和你妈妈商量一下
Been what? Illegal. Absolutely.
一向怎么样 不合法 绝对的
Letty. Later, gentlemen.
莱蒂 失陪了先生们
Let's go for a walk. I haven't seen the rest of your property.
咱们一起走走好吗 我想见识一下你的整个领地
Just us.
只有你和我
I don't think Javier would like that.
哈维尔不会喜欢这样的
I'm not married to Javier.
我又没和哈维尔结婚
But I'm married... to Alice.
可我结婚了 和爱丽丝
I'm... I'm sorry. I gotta go. Hmm.
我很抱歉 再见 等一下
Letty, I know what you're trying to do.
莱蒂 我知道你想干什么
And I know Alice put you up to it.
我也知道是爱丽丝让你这么干的
She's been trying to leave me since the day we got married.
从结婚第一天她就想着离开我
Oh, come on.
别这副表情
That British accent?
就凭那种生硬的英国口音吗
Then why are you with her?
那你为什么要和她在一起
'Cause I love her in spite of it all.
因为无论如何 我都爱着她
Maybe I love her because of it all.
也许这就是我爱她的初衷
And it doesn't bother you
你不介意吗
that she's trying to take all your money?
她一直想拿着你的钱远走高飞
I haven't held on to my money all these years
这些年我一直没怎么管钱
by being some silver-spooned idiot.
就当一个傻兮兮的富家翁
I've always had my pick of women because, well, you know,
我看上的女人一般都能得到手 你懂的
money and good looks.
我有钱 人又帅
But there's nobody like Alice.
但爱丽丝如此与众不同
She's a blast.
她让我如沐春风
She's the woman I want to finish this life with.
我只想和她厮守到老 共度余生
And if you found someone that feels the same way about you,
如果你发现有人这样看你
don't you throw him away.
千万别让他跑掉
Oh, what's wrong?
怎么了
Alice was paying me to get the goods on you.
爱丽丝付钱让我给你栽点赃
It's money I need to get out of some deep shit.
我有大♥麻♥烦 需要这笔钱
How much?
多少钱
$50,000.
五万
Cash okay?
你收现金吗
Y-Yeah.
收吧
All right. Come with me.
那就行 跟我来
That was fun. Yeah.
好开心 我也是
You're getting to be a very good player.
你踢得越来越好了
You're pretty good, too.
你踢得也很好
It's okay, it's okay. Jacob, listen to me. It's okay.
没事了 雅各布 听我说 没事了
It's okay. You're okay now.
都好了 你没事了
Jacob, listen to me, that man,
雅各布 听我说 刚才那个人
he was just trying to steal our car.
想偷车
Did you shoot him? Yes. Just a little. Yes.
你向他开枪了吗 是的 只把他打伤了
Look at me, Jacob. It's okay.
看着我 雅各布 都过去了
I'm gonna call your mom to come get you, okay?
我给你妈妈打电♥话♥ 让她过来接你 明白吗
And we're gonna call the police.
我们还要报♥警♥
It's okay. We'll sit for a minute.
都没事了 咱们坐一下
Let's just sit for a minute.
坐下静一静
Sit here for a minute, that's it. That's it, buddy.
冷静一分钟 就这样 没事了哥们儿
That's it. It's okay. It's okay.
冷静一下 没事了
I know.
我明白
I know.
我明白
I gotta hand it to you, you got me on this one.
不服不行 这次你赢了
Well, we're the same.
没事 咱们都一样
Not completely.
不全一样
Right. You're 40 years older.
那当然 你比我大四十岁呢
You really were like a mother to me.
你一直就像是我的母亲
Oh, sweetheart, let's be real.
宝贝 真人面前不说假话
I recruited you into going on crime sprees.
我当年拉你入行 干的都是违法犯罪的勾当
It doesn't mean I don't love you,
虽然这不影响我爱你
but I was nothing like a mother.
但实在谈不上什么母亲的角色
I've never told you this story because, frankly,
有个往事我从没说过 说实话
it's one I'd rather forget.
我宁可自己忘了它
But it was 1968.
那是一九六八年
I was living with this guy
我当时和一个家伙同居
who may or may not be your grandfather.
他可能是你的祖父 不过可能性也就一半
And I was 7 1/2 months pregnant with your mother.
我怀你妈妈已经七个半月了
But it didn't show much and I hid it really well,
不太显怀 而且我掩饰得很好
so nobody knew.
没人知道
We were living in a van.
我们住在面包车里
And we had run out of party money,
大家的钱也花光了
so we decided that we would stick up a liquor store.
决定抢一把卖♥♥酒的铺子
But the owner didn't mess around and he started shooting at us
店老板一点没乱 开枪就打
with a double-barreled shotgun.
一把双筒霰弹枪啊
He caught Andy in the thigh, I trip over a curb...
安迪腿上挨了一枪 我被马路牙子绊倒了
Andy's the guy who might be your grandfather...
安迪就是那个可能是你祖父的家伙
And I went down hard, and it put me right into labor.
我摔得很惨 当时就生了
But when I had Estelle, I...
当我抱着埃斯特尔
I didn't give a second thought about giving her up.
我想都没想就决定抛弃她
I knew I couldn't raise her.
我知道自己没法抚养她长大
Even though she would hate me, and I knew she'd hate me
就算她会恨我 我很清楚她对我的恨
the rest of my life... And the rest of hers.
会伴随我的余生 也会让她终生难忘
I knew I couldn't give up chasing that...
可我更明白 我无法拒绝那种
That rush of adrenaline.
极端刺♥激♥带来的兴奋感
I couldn't give up the fun.
那种快♥感♥
I couldn't give up myself.
我无法违背自己的真心
And neither can you.
你也和我一样
We chose this life. Estelle didn't.
我们选择过这种生活 埃斯特尔没有
And neither did Jacob.
雅各布也没有
You can't drag him around with you while you and Javier
所以你不能一边和哈维尔无所顾忌地干这干那
do whatever the hell it is you guys are doing.
一边把雅各布绑在身边 像个拖油瓶
I don't wanna hear this. But you have to.
你别说了 这由不得你
No, I love Jacob.
你错了 我爱雅各布
He's the most important thing in my life.
他是我生命中最重要的人
Love isn't always enough.
只有爱从来都是不够的
I'll tell you who ended up
我告诉你谁才算当了个
being a good mother... Your mother.
好妈妈吧 你的母亲
Of all people.
我们所有人
Jacob belongs with her.
只有她才适合雅各布
And I think you know it.
我觉得你也明白这一点
Go to hell. You didn't even try to be a good mother.
去死吧 你甚至没想过怎么当个好母亲
At least I still have a chance.
我至少还有机会
There's more than one way to be a good mother.
好母亲可不全是一个模子
And if you think for one minute you are ever going to have
还有 如果你有一分钟的时间思考
the last word with me...
你对我的看法
think again.
重新斟酌一下
Where are you guys?
你们在哪里
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Are you okay?
天呐 你没事吧
He saw me shoot that guy who tried to steal our car.
他看见我开枪打偷车贼了
Okay.
不怕
Okay, I got you. You're all right.
不怕 我在这里呢 都没事了
The police are on their way.
警♥察♥马上就到
Just take him back to Alice's house.
你带他先回爱丽丝家
I'll come get you when I finish here with the police.
我应付完警♥察♥后就去找你们
Okay.
好的
Where are we going?
咱们去哪里
Nana's.
外婆家
We're taking you home.
我们带你回家
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表