剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
Don't open it until Christmas morning.
等圣诞节当天早晨再打开
Thanks, Javier.
谢谢你 哈维尔
Actually, it's from the both of us.
这个其实是我俩一起送给你的
It says "To Jacob, From Javier."
可这上面写着 哈维尔诚致雅各布
I missed you, dude!
好家伙 你可想死我了
Oh, I wish you were coming on our trip!
你要是能跟我们一起出去玩该多好
Missed you, too. Where's Javier?
我也想你 哈维尔呢
We dropped him off at the movies.
我们把他放在电影院了
Fucking Christmas.
去他妈的圣诞节吧
Rob, inside.
罗布 进屋去吧
Hey.
你们好
Jacob, come on.
雅各布 过来
Hey, Dad.
爸爸
Hey, Jacob, I want you to meet Bethenny.
来 雅各布 我想让你来认识一下贝辛妮
She's my, uh... She's gonna be my wife.
她是我的... 她将会成为我的妻子
Oh, you are even more handsome in person
你真人比照片看上去
than you are in your pictures.
帅气多了
And your daddy has so many pictures of you on his phone.
你♥爸♥爸的手♥机♥里有好多你的照片
Oh, Letty.
莱蒂
Hi.
你好
I feel like I'm meeting a celebrity.
我感觉自己在见一个大明星似的
The trials that God has presented you,
那些上帝赠予你的试炼
the things He's carried you through and shown you?
那些上帝指引你并和你一起共渡的难关
I mean, I know this is ugly,
我知道这很难熬
but I'm so jealous of your relationship with Him.
但我真心嫉妒你和上帝的关系这么密切
Nothing to be jealous of, really.
没什么好嫉妒的 真的
Well, He has obviously chosen you.
很明显上帝选中了你
I mean, after everything He put you through,
他让你经历了这一切
you are standing there, so alive and beautiful.
你还能站在这里 安然无恙 美丽动人
Bless you.
上帝保佑你
Thank you. I'm allergic to everything.
谢谢 我对什么都过敏
Jacob.
雅各布
You didn't tell me about Bethenny.
你没跟我说过贝辛妮
You don't tell me anything.
你也什么都不告诉我
Do I ask?
我有质问过吗
Jacob has a list of books he needs for school.
雅各布入学前需要买♥♥齐书单上的书
It would be great if you could get them.
要是你能买♥♥齐那就太好了
Isn't that your job?
这不是你应该做的吗
I don't know. But he wants to get them with you.
我也不懂 他想和你一起去买♥♥
Hey, you ready, Jacob?
准备好了吗 雅各布
Jacob.
雅各布
I love you, baby.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, too. See you in a week.
我也爱你 一周后见
Bye, Mom. Love you.
再见 妈妈 爱你
Why did Javier go to the movies?
为什么哈维尔要去电影院
He didn't want to see Sean.
他不想见到肖恩
Well, I didn't want to see Sean, either.
我也不想见到肖恩
Birch Mountain Resort and Spa, here we come!
白桦山庄和水疗 我们来了
It's five stars, Letty.
这可是五星级酒店 莱蒂
You're gonna love it. And it's all on me.
你肯定会很喜欢的 而且我买♥♥单
What? No, Rob, you're not paying.
什么 不 罗布 不能由你来给钱
Already done. Already done.
已经给了 已经给了
And I got us adjoining rooms,
而且我们的房♥间是相邻的
which is good for Christmas but bad for other things.
便于圣诞节团聚 但其他事就不好说了
But one thing you'd never guess about me...
有一件事是你永远也猜不到的...
I-I'm super quiet during sex.
那就是我做♥爱♥的时候很安静
I'm not so quiet.
我可不怎么安静
Oh, I know.
这个我知道
Thanks, Rob.
谢啦 罗布
I've never really been on a vacation.
我从来没有真正地度过一次假
What are you talking about?
你在胡说什么呢
Most of your life's been a vacation.
你人生中大部分的时间都在度假
Come on. Let's get Jav and hit the road!
上车 我们去接哈维 然后就出发了
Rob, you go get Javier.
罗布 你去接哈维尔
I'll ride with Letty.
我和莱蒂开另一辆车去
Why? Go, Rob.
为什么 去吧 罗布
We'll be right behind you.
我们马上就来
What? Just talk.
怎么了 直接说吧
That FBI woman came asking questions.
那个联邦调查局的女人来问话了
What did she want?
她想干什么
She didn't say.
她不肯说
She just wanted to know where you were,
她只是说她想知道你的行踪
which I didn't tell her
但我没有告诉她
because I didn't know.
因为我确实不知道
Good.
很好
Why does she want to find you, Letty?
为什么她会想要找你 莱蒂
I don't know. I think you probably do.
我不知道 我猜你是知道的
And I think it's a fair question
而且我觉得我有权这么问
considering you're with my grandson.
毕竟我的孙子在你这儿
She's not looking for me.
她不是在找我
She's looking for Javier.
她是在找哈维尔
It's why he's at the movies...
所以他才会去看电影...
in case the FBI were here, waiting for him.
他怕FBI的人会在这儿 等着抓他
What?
什么
Remember the drug dealer I had to rat out
还记得我为了拿到雅各布的监护权
to get custody of Jacob?
供出了一个毒贩吗
It was Javier.
那人就是哈维尔
But he doesn't do it anymore.
但他已经金盆洗手了
I can't picture him ever doing that.
我都不敢想象他曾经做过这样的事
I know. He's never done a single drug himself.
我明白 但他从来没碰过毒品
He's the one who keeps me in line.
因为他我才能过上正常的生活
And he's the reason I have Jacob,
也是因为他我才能和雅各布在一起
so I'm helping him hide.
所以我帮他隐藏行踪
Okay?
行了吗
Okay.
行了
Holy shit, Rob. Thank you.
我的天 罗布 谢谢
I'll go get us checked in.
我去给我们登记入住
Don't get any ideas.
别打什么歪主意
I can have ideas.
我主意可多了
I mean about stealing.
我是指偷东西
I know that's what you mean.
我知道你指的是什么
Do you really think I'm gonna walk out of here
你真的觉得我能带着一个八百磅重的沙发
with an 800-pound couch?
走出这里吗
You would figure out a way.
只要你想 你有的是办法
I would. But I was thinking,
那倒是 但我只是在想
I just want a house that looks like this.
我想要有一个像这样的家
Oh, by the way, thanks for including me
顺便一说 谢谢你把我算进了
in that gift for Jacob.
送给雅各布的礼物
I thought you would get him something yourself.
我以为你会单独给他买♥♥礼物
I thought getting him into private school
我以为供他上私立学校
was a pretty nice gift.
就是一份很好的礼物
Kids want to unwrap things.
小孩子喜欢拆礼物
Private school is all he wanted.
他最想要的就是上私立学校
Just because he wanted one thing
你不能因为他想要某样东西
doesn't mean he doesn't want more things.
就认为他不想要其他东西
Of all people, I'm sure you can understand that.
偏偏就是你不懂 我想你能理解这一点
What are you two fighting about?
你们小两口吵什么呢
Nah, we're not fighting.
没有 我们没有吵架
Yes, we are. You can't just end arguments without me.
没错 我们在吵架 你不能单方面结束吵架
Why is that guy staring at us?
为什么那男的要盯着我们
What's wrong?
怎么了
I think he might be here to kill me.
我想他可能是来这儿杀我的
What would make you think that?
你为什么会这么想
It's just a feeling.
直觉而已
He was probably looking at your ass.
他很可能在看你的屁♥股♥而已
408 and 409.
408号♥房♥和409号♥房♥
Back to back! Double penetration!
背对背的牌 需要加倍的洞察力
409.
我要409号♥
Uh-oh! 409! Where you gonna end up?
409号♥房♥ 你会抽到哪一间呢
Ah! Just give Letty the other key for 409.
快把409号♥的另一张房♥卡给莱蒂
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表