剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
So you won't feel the pain
# 就不会感到痛苦 #
Come back
# 回来吧 #
Hi.
嗨
How did you get in?
你怎么进来的
You don't have a security system.
你这儿没有安保系统
They're coming to install one tomorrow.
他们明天会来装一个
It'll be harder to break in after that.
以后想要闯进来可就难多了
So...
那么...
This is the house.
这就是你住的地方
It is the house.
是
You look bad.
你看上去不太好
I feel bad.
我感觉很糟糕
Good.
好
I didn't mean those things that I said.
之前我不是那个意思
I mean...I meant them,
我是说...当时我是那么想的
but I was also on drugs, so...
但我同时也还在吸毒 所以...
Are you going to move, or are you just
你是要起来呢 还是
going to stay there on the floor?
继续躺在这地上
Depends if you want me to stay or go.
看你是想要我离开还是留下了
You need a shower.
你需要好好洗个澡
Standing on the platform
# 站在月台上 #
Watching you go
# 看着你渐行渐远 #
It's like no other pain
# 仿佛除了这个 #
I've ever known
# 再也没有别的痛苦 #
To love someone so much
# 爱一个人如此之深 #
To have no control
# 无法控制 #
You said, "I wanna see the world"
# 你说 我想看看世界 #
And I said, "Go"
# 我说 去吧 #
But I think I'm lost without you
# 可没有你 我已迷失自己 #
I think I'm lost without you
# 没有你 我已迷失自己 #
Why is there a gun in here?
为什么这儿会有枪
I need it to kill Teo.
我得杀了提昂
Standing on the platform You didn't already do that?
# 站在月台上 # 你还没那么干对吗
Watching you go
# 看着你渐行渐远 #
It's a long story.
说来话长
You said, "I wanna see the world"
# 你说 我想看看世界 #
And I said
# 而我说 #
"Go"
# 去吧 #
So he just blew everyone's head off
他打爆了所有人的头
because he wanted the family drug business.
仅仅是因为他想要继承家族的毒品生意
And he killed Silk because Silk took Ava away.
他杀了希尔克 就是因为希尔克带走了埃娃
So he's crazy. Yep.
他疯了 没错
Why were you friends with him?
那你为什么还要跟他做朋友
Why am I friends with you?
为什么我还要和你做朋友呢
Why would he wanna kill you?
他为什么想要杀了你
Kept him from Ava, too, so...
我也妨碍他靠近埃娃了吧 所以...
revenge, I guess. I don't know.
我猜是报复 我也不知道
Don't you know where he is?
你知道他现在在哪儿吗
No. But I know where he will be at 3:00.
不知道 但我知道他三点时会在哪儿
Where?
哪儿
I left a note in place of his cocaine.
我偷走了他的可♥卡♥因♥ 然后给他留了个纸条儿
I said if he wanted it back,
如果他想拿回它
he could meet me at a diner called Rooster's.
就去一个叫Rooster的小餐馆见我
3:00.
三点
So he knows I'm not gonna kill him.
这样他就知道我不会杀他了
You're not gonna kill him?
你不会杀他
Oh, I am going to kill him.
不 我会
How are you gonna kill him in public?
你怎么在大庭广众下杀掉他
Oh. Heart attack.
心脏病发作
It is the best way.
这是最好的方法
Look at me.
看着我
There is a chance Teo kills me before I kill him.
提昂有可能会先杀了我
No, you're gonna kill him.
不 是你会杀了他
Well, that is the plan, but just in case...
那只是我的计划 但万一...
There is no just in case.
没有万一
Just in case, I wanted you to have a home,
只是万一 我想让你有个归宿
somewhere where you can be happy.
一个能让你快乐的地方
Somewhere permanent.
除了监狱以外
Somewhere permanent that isn't prison,
一个你能长久依靠的地方
where Jacob's room is always Jacob's room.
雅各布的房♥间永远是雅各布的房♥间
Somewhere you can just live in peace.
一个你可以安全生活的地方
That's why the house is in your name.
这就是这座房♥子在你名下的原因
What?
什么
It's yours.
它是你的
It's your house.
这是你的房♥子
What happens if you don't die?
要你没死会怎样
Well, maybe...
可能...
you'll let me live here with you.
你会让我和你一起住这儿
I'm sorry.
抱歉
It wasn't me.
那不是我
Dude, your shoes are muddy.
兄弟 你鞋子很脏啊
I...didn't...do it.
我没做
Come on, dude.
拜托 兄弟
I saw you with the keys.
我看见你拿着钥匙了
Maybe you're just confused.
可能你只是弄错了
No, he's not confused.
不 他并没有
I'm not confused! I didn't do it.
我没有弄错 我没做过
Give us a minute.
给我们一些时间
I'm not confused.
我没有弄错
You know, Rob just got that mower.
罗布才拿到那架割草机
He worked really hard to get it.
他很努力工作才买♥♥到的
When your mom was 11, I walked into my bedroom
当你妈妈十一岁的时候 我走进我的卧室
and I caught her digging around in my purse.
然后我发现她正在翻我的包
I caught her with something in her hand,
我发现她手上拿了什么
and so I asked her what she was doin'.
所以我问她她在干什么
And you know what she said?
你知道她说了什么吗
She said she wasn't doing anything.
她说她自己什么都没做
She was just looking for a tampon.
她正在找棉条而已
Wait, do you know what a tampon is?
等下 你知道棉条是什么吗
Yes. Okay.
知道 好的
So that's what she said she was doin',
所以她说她什么都没做
just looking for a tampon.
只是在找棉条而已
Only thing is, your mother
只是 你的妈妈
still hadn't even gotten her period yet,
那时候都还没来例假
and the thing that she had in her hand wasn't a tampon.
而她手上拿着的也不是棉条
It was a $20 bill.
那是张二十元纸币
Do you get my point here?
你明白我的意思了吗
I know you think you can just lie and get away with
我知道你觉得你可以说个谎
the bad thing you did.
瞒过你做的坏事
And maybe sometimes you can.
也许有时候你可以
But not this time, kiddo.
但这次不行 孩子
I didn't do it.
我没有做
I have cookies.
我有饼干
How did you know I was thinking about food?
你怎么知道我在想吃的
What kind of cookies? Girl Scout cookies.
什么饼干 女童子军饼干
Ah. Thin Mints. Awesome.
嗯 巧克力薄荷的 太棒了
They're the lemon kind.
它们是柠檬味的
The lemon ones. I don't... I don't know what they're called.
柠檬的 我不 我不知道它们具体叫什么
You have Girl Scout cookies and you didn't get Thin Mints?
你买♥♥了女童子军饼干 但是你没买♥♥巧克力薄荷的
I like the lemon ones.
我喜欢柠檬味的
What else do you have?
你还有什么
Nothing. Really?
没了 真假
I haven't had time to go grocery shopping.
我没什么时间去购物
But you had time to buy that espresso machine.
但你有时间去买♥♥意式咖啡机
You should try the cookies.
你应该尝尝那些饼干
I will get more food on the way home.
回来的时候我会买♥♥些吃的
I'll just order takeout. No. You will not do that.
我点个外卖♥♥就好了 不 你不能
While I'm gone, you will not answer the door or do anything.
我不在的时候 你不能开门或者做任何事
This is loaded.
这枪已经满膛了
I am leaving it here just in case.
以防万一 我先放在这边
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表