剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
You have learned a lot from my father.
你跟着我父亲学到了很多东西
It's not Javier over Jacob.
这不是哈维尔和雅各布谁更重要的问题
I shouldn't be with either of them.
只是我不该出现在他们俩任何一人的生活里
I love you too much to let anything bad happen to you.
我非常非常爱你 决不会允许你有事
And I want you to be safe.
我希望你过安全的生活
I shouldn't be with anybody.
我不该牵扯任何人的生活
1121, please.
1121号♥房♥
We need more coke.
我们要再来点可♥卡♥因♥
Are you serious?
真的假的
The view is endless.
从这里看出去 一望无垠
It's beautiful.
真美
Makes you feel like you're gonna live forever.
让人有一种天地同寿的感觉
Typically, I wouldn't approach an interpersonal conflict
一般说来 我不会将私人恩怨发展到
in such a way, but in this case,
这个地步 不过这一次
the solution seems equitable.
杀了她完全不过分
In the last 2 months, I've dropped 15 pounds.
两个月来我的体重减了十五磅
I started feeling very off balance.
连走路都走不稳了
I had a private lab run tests.
我有一家做检测的私人实验室
What you're holding is what they found.
你拿着的就是检测报告
Mercury.
汞中毒
Dimethylmercury in my bloodstream.
在我的血液测到了二甲基汞
That doesn't sound good.
听起来可不太妙
It's not.
很显然
It's fatal.
这是致命的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
So this woman you want killed.
所以你想干掉这个女人
She's my wife.
她是我老婆
Your wife poisoned you?
你老婆给你下毒
It's very her.
她的标准风格
She's a chemist. She's brilliant.
她是个很有才华的化学家
After many years doing this,
我♥干♥这行很多年了
I have found inducing a heart attack is the best way.
杀人于无形的最好方法是诱发心脏病
I know how I want it done.
我要用自己的下手方法
That is not how this works.
这不合规矩
No, I assumed that it wasn't, but...
当然 对别的活来说 的确不合规矩
You had to wonder why I've offered to pay so much.
不过你一定很奇怪我为什么要付这么高的佣金
I did wonder.
让你说着了
$950,000.
九十五万
$950,000?
九十五万
I'm sorry. There's no way.
很遗憾了 没戏
All cash.
现金全款
If I'm going to do what you're asking me to do,
如果你让我按你的方法干
you will have to pay even more.
得加钱
Throw out a number.
开价吧
$1 million.
一百万
You're serious.
我没听错吧
And I will need all of it up front.
而且要全款预付
I doubt they'll go that low.
这价格太低了 我看他们不会接受
Why don't you ask them?
你可以先问问
I'm telling you, it's not gonna happen.
我说了 他们不可能接受
The house has been on the market for two weeks.
他们要卖♥♥这房♥子已经两个礼拜了
You don't think they would be open
你不觉得他们至少愿意
to at least hearing the offer?
听听买♥♥家的开价吗
I'll call them.
我打电♥话♥问问
$1 million up front.
预付一百万
Like I said, they listed it for $1.1,
我就说吧 他们出价一百一十万
and they're confident in that number.
而且没的商量
They won't go for $950,000.
九十五万肯定不可能
But they will go for $1 million flat.
但一百万整肯定没问题
All cash?
现金全款
Consider yourself a homeowner.
这套房♥看来是归你了
Letty, what are you doing?
莱蒂 你想干什么
Calling my son. Jesus.
给我儿子打个电♥话♥ 不行吗
What reality are you living in?
你能不能搞清楚现在的状况
You brought him here, and you asked me to take him back.
你把他带过来 求我继续抚养他
You told me you couldn't do it, and that's fine.
你觉得自己干不来 这都没问题
I didn't yell at you and I didn't judge you.
我也没骂你 也没说你的不是
But you can't call him up a week later
但你不能才过一个礼拜就来打乱他的生活
like it's some casual thing.
好像一切都很随意
I get it if you wanna talk to him,
我告诉你 如果你想和他通话
but you don't call him. You call me,
不能打给他 你打给我
and then I'll tell you if it's a good time to talk to him
至于时机合不合适由我说了算
or not... Okay, okay, I understand.
行了行了 知道了
Well, how is he?
他怎么样
I don't know.
不好说
He's not really talkin' to me.
他基本上不怎么和我聊
What do you mean?
这话什么意思
Well, yesterday, I told him he needed to pick up
就说昨天吧 我让他收拾一下你给他的狗
after that dog you got him.
清理清理
He said he didn't feel like it,
他说他不想干
and I said I didn't care if he felt like it.
我说这不是你想不想的问题
You can't just leave shit all over the lawn.
草坪上不能到处都是狗屎
And then he screamed at me.
然后他就开始冲我大喊大叫
What are you talking about? Jacob doesn't scream.
不可能 雅各布从来不冲人喊叫
I know.
这我知道
Well, why was he so angry?
好吧 他为什么生这么大的气
No, it wasn't like that. It wasn't an angry scream.
这不是你想的那样 他冲我喊不是因为生气
I don't know what it was.
我也不清楚他是怎么了
I have to go, Mom. Letty...
我先挂了 妈妈 莱蒂...
Housekeeping.
打扫房♥间
No, no, thank you. Not right now.
不用 谢谢 现在不需要
Checkout was two hours ago,
退房♥时限已经过了两个小时了
so it's really not your call.
所以你需不需要我都要打扫
I'm not checking out.
我又不退房♥
Then you can go to the front office and pay for another night,
那你就去前台把房♥钱交了
or you can get out and let me clean up this mess you made.
不交钱就出去 我得收拾这一屋子的乌烟瘴气
Fine. I'll go pay for another night.
那好 我现在就去付款
Really?!
你不是吧
You're stealing tips from a maid.
服务员的小费你都偷
Um, no. I was getting my cash together to go pay for
没有啊 我只是把散钱都找出来
another night because you told me to go pay for another night.
好付房♥钱 因为这是你催我的
But thanks for assuming the worst.
你这么喜欢把人往坏处想 谢谢啊
I saw you in the mirror.
我都从镜子里看见了
No, you didn't. Yeah, I did.
你没有 我看见了
I wanna talk to your manager.
把你们经理叫来
I'll do you one better. I'll get you the owner.
我不如直接把老板给你叫来好了
Great, get me the owner. Here I am.
好啊 把老板找来 我就是
This is how people become homeless.
你要把我逼到无家可归了
Stay beautiful.
保持美丽
Dave, it's Letty.
戴夫 我是莱蒂
Hey.
嘿
Oh, you know, I've been busy.
我最近一直在忙
Listen, where are you these days?
这些日子你都在哪儿呢
I don't know you.
我不认识你
No. You don't.
你确实不认识我
If I don't know you, what are you doing in my house?
那你来我家干什么
This is your house?
这是你家吗
What, you don't think it looks good?
怎么了 你不觉得这是个很棒的房♥子吗
You wanna put a woman's touch on it?
你想成为这房♥子的女主人吗
Seems like you have it just the way you like it.
这房♥子跟你本人的气质如出一辙
Yeah, well, it's not a house. It's a home.
这不单单是个房♥子 是个家
That's nice. I'm friends with Dave.
那很棒 我是戴夫的朋友
I assume he's up there.
我以为他在这儿
Dave!
戴夫
You know this gorgeous young lady?
你认识这位漂亮的女士吗
Letty! Dave!
莱蒂 戴夫
Boner, let her up. But we got our rule.
博纳 让她上来 但我们有个规矩
No one comes in unless they're ready to party.
想进来 必须要证明你准备好狂欢了
I'm ready to party.
我准备好了
You gotta prove it with a line sprint.
你得做个直线冲刺来证明
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表