剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
Say something.
说句话
He needs a drink.
他需要喝一杯
Shit, he's like Cameron in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off."
该死 他简直像《春天不是读书天》里的卡梅伦
Drink. That's a direct order.
喝 这是我的命令
Can you take another sip?
你能多喝两口吗
This is why I never wanted to be a mother.
这就是我从来不想当母亲的原因
Come on.
快点
Drink up.
喝光
Hey, do you want to play a game?
你想玩儿个游戏吗
It's a fun drinking game. Come on.
是个很有意思的喝酒游戏 来吧
No.
不
Ooh! He speaks.
他原来会说话啊
Keep going. Make him play.
继续 让他玩儿
I have my pilot's license.
我有个飞行驾照
I'm an amazing cook.
我是个超棒的厨师
My middle name is Diego.
我的中间名是迭戈
Which one is the lie?
哪一句是谎话
You don't have your pilot's license.
你没有飞行驾照
Yes, he does.
他有的
So now you drink.
那你就得喝了
Can I ask you something?
我能问你个问题吗
No.
不能
I was born in Charlotte.
我出生在夏洛特
I am not circumcised.
我没有割包皮
My name is Stewart.
我叫斯图尔特
Stewart.
斯图尔特
How do you afford that tricked-out ride on your FBI salary?
你的死工资怎么可能买♥♥得起那种车
You don't know what I make.
你不又知道我能挣多少钱
I know it's a government job.
我知道你是个公务员
You know how much money
你知道我们每年
we confiscate every year from criminals like you?
从你们这些罪犯手中没收多少钱吗
But you don't get to keep it.
可那些钱又不会进你们的口袋
No.
不能
All it does is collect dust in sad closets.
只能放在证物架上攒灰
Sad.
这么悲伤
Most people spend all their money on children.
大部分人把钱都花在了孩子身上
I spend it on luxury vans.
我花在了豪华货车上
I am an amazing fisherman.
我是个钓鱼高手
I am an amazing handyman.
我是个很棒的技工
I am an amazing hit man.
我是个很棒的杀手
You're not an amazing fisherman.
你不是钓鱼高手
I am an amazing fisherman.
我是的
Yep.
是的
Drink. Drink.
喝吧 喝
If the FBI were a private corporation,
如果联邦调查局是私人企业的话
the agent who takes down a criminal,
抓住罪犯的探员
agent responsible for a raid
负责突击搜查的探员
would get a piece of the pie.
都能从中赚一笔
So just go take some.
那你就拿呗
No wonder you always get caught.
怪不得你总是被抓
Actually, I almost never get caught.
事实上 我几乎从来没被抓到过
I stole $11,000 at that hotel yesterday.
我昨天在酒店偷了一万一
That's not even why I'm wearing these.
还不包括我现在穿的衣服的钱呢
You did not.
你没有
I totally did.
我偷了
I'd be mad, but I've already got you.
我本该生气的 但我已经抓住你了
And it's not like I'm gonna get any of the money.
而且我又拿不到那些钱
In Mexico, the cops get to keep the money...
在墨西哥 警♥察♥可以把钱留下
Isn't that right, Javier?
是不是 哈维尔
I'm from Argentina.
我是阿根廷的
Nerd alert.
傻子要说话了
My turn.
该我了
I used to be a parole officer.
我曾经是假释官
I was a professor.
我曾经是教授
I'm an actor on "NCIS."
我是海军罪案调查处里的演员
You were definitely
你绝对不是
never a parole officer.
假释官
Yes, I was. He was mine.
我是 他是我的假释官
Drink.
喝吧
Javier can't be that bad.
哈维尔没那么糟吧
I got a guy in my family who kills people.
我家里也出过杀人犯
He doesn't get paid for it.
他可不是为了挣钱
Who is this guy?
谁啊
His name is Clark, but he calls himself Gerald,
他叫克拉克 但他叫自己杰拉尔德
and he does it because there's a man that lives in his leg
他杀人是因为他觉得他腿里有个人
that tells him to.
让他这么干的
But my point is, Javier isn't like that.
重点是 哈维尔不是那样的人
In... In fact,
事实上
I've never met a less-disappointing person in my life.
他是我这辈子见过的最不会令人失望的人了
That's not a great argument, Rob.
这个理由不够充分 罗布
Maybe you could write a statement...
或许你可以写一个声明
like a recommendation to the judge
给法官提议
or whoever does their sentencing
或是其他的能给他们定罪的人
and explain who Letty and Javier really are.
解释一下莱蒂和哈维尔到底是什么样的人
It's too late.
太晚了
You could at least try.
你至少可以尝试一下啊
At least try for Letty.
为莱蒂尝试一下
She was an innocent bystander.
她只是个无辜的旁观者
That's your daughter.
是你的女儿啊
I'm going to sleep.
我要睡一会儿
Go.
走
No.
不
Go now.
现在就走
Jacob.
雅各布
Go.
走
Ms. Raines? Oh, shit.
雷恩斯女士吗 该死
Stop!
停下
Uh, so sorry to bother you,
对不起打扰你们了
but the storm caused a sign to crash through the window
由于风暴的原因 一个广♥告♥牌砸穿了
in your other room.
你们另一个房♥间的窗户
We know, Flash.
我们知道 弗拉什
Very, very sorry.
实在非常抱歉
We'll be fixing it all up as soon as we can get a crew up here.
我们会叫人上来尽快修好的
I just got word the road is opening up,
我听说路已经通了
so it shouldn't be too long,
不会花很久的
but if it's not too much trouble,
但如果不麻烦的话
I can move you to a different set
我可以把你们移到另一个
of adjoining rooms on the first floor,
一楼的套房♥里
uh, right away.
立刻就办
The road is opening back up? Yeah.
路通了吗 是的
That's the information you start with.
你该先说这件事
Pack up. We're leaving.
收拾东西 我们走
Jesus Christ.
天啊
Flash?
弗拉什
It's me.
是我
You've got two FBI agents, two criminals,
有两个联邦调查局探员 两个罪犯
and an ex-parole officer stuck in an elevator.
还有一个前假释官被困在了电梯里
No, this is not the beginning of a joke.
不 这不是玩笑
This is your hero moment, Flash.
这是你当英雄的时刻 弗拉什
Maybe it's meant to be.
或许这是天意
Give it a rest, Letty.
你歇歇吧 莱蒂
You called me Letty.
你叫我莱蒂了
Give it a rest, Ms. Raines.
歇歇吧 雷恩斯女士
I'm not letting you go.
我不会放你走的
I'm just saying, it's, what, 2:00 in the morning?
我就说说 现在几点了 半夜两点了吧
If we drive back now, we get to Asheville in a couple of hours.
如果我们现在开车回去的话 几小时内就能到阿什维尔了
Who's gonna be at your office
凌晨四点的办公室会有人
4:00 A.M. To see you bring us in?
看到你们逮捕我们吗
There's no glory in that.
这没什么风光之处啊
If we can sleep here, at least you get
如果我们在这里过夜 至少你能
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表