剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
What is this?
这是干什么
A consequence.
报应
What?
什么
Some people think they're allowed to ruin other people.
有些人觉得他们有权毁掉别人
Why is that?
为什么
Make sense of such a person for me. Help me understand.
给我我解释一下这种人的心理 我不太理解
Understand what?
理解什么
A person who believes that acting on a destructive impulse
那些觉得出于冲动就去伤害别人 不计后果
is perfectly fine, hmm?
还不觉得有错的人
Is it she doesn't see how selfish she is?
她不知道自己多自私吗
Or does she?
还是明知故犯
I don't know.
我不清楚
Well, let's take you, for example.
拿你举例子
When you see someone suffering, does it make you smile?
看到别人煎熬的时候 你会笑吗
Or maybe you're just bored and watching a person suffer,
或者你只是无聊了 所以想看别人受罪
well... at least it's something new, huh?
至少这是个新鲜事 对吗
Who the hell are you?
你到底是什么人
I am what you get when you do what you did.
我是你自作自受的下场
I have a husband.
我有丈夫
He can pay you.
他能给你钱
He'll give you a lot of money.
他会给你很多钱
Who do you suppose that is?
你觉得那是谁
Wait, I wanna do it.
等下 让我来
Just two droppers full in each cup.
每杯最多只能滴两滴管
Or what? Trust me.
不然呢 相信我
It's on.
开始
Where are we going?
我们去哪
You'll see.
一会就知道了
Why would you want to kill the man who married you
为什么你想杀掉这个娶了你
and loved you for 21 years?
并爱你二十一年的男人
Look, I'm gonna miss him when he's gone.
他死了后我会想念他的
I'm gonna miss you, baby.
我会想念你的 宝贝
Obviously, I love him.
显然 我爱他
I wouldn't say that is obvious.
我怎么没看出来
Look at him.
看看他
This is a man who's thrown in the towel.
这是个没有希望的男人
Maybe because you killed him.
也许是因为你害了他
No.
不是
See, baby, this is why it would be helpful for us to be
看吧宝贝 这就是为什么和更了解我们的人
dealing with someone who knows us better.
打交道会对我们有所帮助
No one knows us, honey.
没人了解我们 亲爱的
He's been this way ever since I've known him.
从认识起他就一直这样
Maybe he realized that this was all his life was ever gonna be.
也许他意识到他一生也就这样了
Look at him.
看看他
You see that?
你看到了吗
He uses up all the oxygen in the room just existing.
他用光了房♥里的所有氧气
It's a wonder I've survived with him as long as I have.
和他待这么久我还能活着真是奇迹
Almost there.
快到了
If you were an animal, what would you be?
如果你是动物 会是哪种呢
A bird.
鸟
So you can fly away?
所以你能飞走吗
Yeah.
能
Or a wolf.
或者狼
A bird-wolf.
一只鸟狼
Yeah.
是啊
Dimethylmercury is actually very interesting.
二甲基汞真的很有趣
It's very interesting, baby.
很有趣 宝贝
What do you think about elemental mercury?
你觉得元素汞怎么样
Well, I see that you've brought some of it to this... affair.
看来你为这件事还带来了一点
It's hard to find mercury thermometers these days.
这年头水银温度计很难找
Where'd you get those?
你从哪弄来的
Just a pharmacy.
就是个药房♥
I bet it was a tiny, little mom and pop place.
我敢说你是在一个小家庭杂货铺买♥♥的
One of those places with wheelchairs
那种柜台后面还有轮椅
and crutches in the window.
和拐杖的地方
It was. I love an elderly pharmacist.
确实是 我很喜欢老药剂师
They recommend the strangest things.
他们会推荐最奇怪的东西
Like what?
比如说
Those mercury thermometers, for example.
比如那些水银温度计
Even though there are digital thermometers that'll
即使有在前额刷三秒
measure temperature with a 3-second swipe
就能测量温度的
across the forehead.
数字温度计
An old pharmacist will still advise me to stick
老药剂师还是会建议我
a glass tube of mercury into my child's rectum.
拿个水银管伸入我孩子的直肠
We don't have a child.
我们没有孩子
I know, baby.
我知道 宝贝
A digital thermometer does seem like a better option.
数字温度计确实是个更好的选择
Yeah, well, there's something to be said for those
那些老式的水银温度计
old school mercury thermometers.
还是有一些优点的
They're dangerous.
水银很危险
Only if the mercury's vaporized and inhaled.
只有在水银蒸发并被吸入时才危险
Looks to me like you already know that, though.
不过在我看来你已经知道了
Yeah.
是的
But I only recently learned.
我也是现学现卖♥♥
Your husband taught me.
你丈夫教我的
Yeah, well, he only knows because I taught him.
因为我教他 他才知道
Bet you wish you hadn't.
你肯定后悔教他了
If you build it, he will come.
你盖好了 他就会来
What?
什么
"Field of Dreams."
"梦幻之地"
Oh! M. Night Shyamalan!
奈特·沙马兰
Yeah, the crop circle. Totally.
玉米圈 当然了
No.
不是吧
If you build it, he will come.
你盖好了 他就会来
No.
不是吧
Yes, he will!
他会的
Come on.
来吧
Hey, you guys. Are you guys here?
你们在这儿吗
You can go.
你可以走了
Your call has been forward to
您的呼叫已被转至
an automated voice messaging system.
自动语♥音♥留言系统
Hi, Letty.
莱蒂
This is not who we are.
我们不该是这样的
Some people push each other over the ledge.
有些人在窗台上互相推搡
But not you and me.
但你我不是
We are the people who pull each other away from the ledge.
我们是互相推着远离窗台的人
Dave?
戴夫
Dave?
戴夫
Dave!
戴夫
Please, please.
拜托
Come on, come on.
快点
Carlos?
卡洛斯
Carlos?
卡洛斯
Okay.
好的
Come on, come on, come on.
快点 快点
Come on, please.
快点 拜托
Go, go, go, go, go.
快发 快发
No, no.
不要
Fuck!
可恶
Dave!
戴夫
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表