剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
Do you really need to be putting Letty in jail?
真的有必要把莱蒂也抓进去吗
Do you have a thing for her?
你是对她有感觉吗
"A thing"? No.
"感觉" 不
What kind of thing?
什么感觉
A thing for taking care of lost causes...
一种飞蛾扑火般的感觉
...because that grosses me out,
这种感觉恶心到我了
and I seriously don't need that.
而且我一点都不想要这种感觉
I'm not a lost cause,
我不是火
so if what you want is a lost cause,
所以如果你想要扑向火
I think it's probably
那我认为或许
a good idea we're breaking up.
分手是个好主意
We're already broken up. I broke up with you.
我们已经分手了 我甩了你
Fake news.
胡说
Get some Corn Nuts and meet me at the jerky.
去拿几包坚果然后在牛肉干那边等我
I think you should call Lashever.
我觉得你应该要打给拉舍尔
The FBI agent?
那个FBI特工
She's cool.
她很不错
We bonded over "The Bodyguard",
我们都喜欢《保镖》
so she's not a monster.
所以她不是一个冷血的人
You know, maybe she'll let Letty go.
或许她会放了莱蒂
She won't.
她不会的
I tried.
我试过了
You saw me clawing at her
你也看到她把莱蒂带上车子时
when she took Letty into her van.
我死死地拽住她
You can't stop trying.
你还要继续努力
I've been trying since she was born.
她出生那一刻起我就在努力了
Look, babe, I know you better than anyone, okay?
听着 宝贝 我比谁都要了解你 好吗
And I know you're lying to me.
而且我知道你在对我说谎
And that's okay, because I know why you're lying to me,
不过没关系 因为我知道你为什么要对我说谎
'cause like I said, I know you better than anyone.
因为就像我所说的 我比谁都要了解你
What you're dealing with is...
你现在面对的是...
Look, there's... there's two parts to the brain, all right,
听着 大脑由... 由两部分组成 对吧
the conscious and the subconscious,
意识和潜意识
and while you are consciously wanting
当你在理智上想要
to get your daughter free,
帮你的女儿获得自♥由♥
the other part... the... the sub part...
另一部分 潜意识这一部分
is actually worried about what she'll do on her own,
其实是在担心她自己会干出什么事来
seeing as how every time she gets out of prison,
看着她每次出狱之后
she seems to get herself back in again.
似乎都会再次让自己陷入牢狱之灾
But even deeper than that,
但在更深层的意识里
what you're wondering about in the sub-subconscious
你的潜潜意识是在想
is whether or not all these impulses that Letty suffers from
莱蒂的这些冲动之举其实是不是源自
are really due to her childhood and how you raised her.
她的童年经历和你对她的教育
I guess what I'm trying to say
我想说的是
is I don't really think that you're mad at Letty.
我觉得你不是真的在生莱蒂的气
I think you're mad at yourself.
我觉得你是在生自己的气
Hello?
在吗
Hello?
在吗
Hi. I lost you.
在 我刚才没听见
What? Where'd you lose me?
什么 你从哪里开始听不见的
I was making my point.
我刚在陈述我的看法呢
You said you know me better than anyone.
你说你比谁都要了解我
Shit.
真该死
You missed my whole damn speech!
你错过了我整段发言
Sorry, I must've gone through a dead spot.
抱歉 我刚才没信♥号♥♥了
Well...
好吧
Now I lost the thought.
现在我的思路已经断了
It'll come back to you.
你会再想起来的
This way, please. The road is closed.
麻烦走这边 这条道路封闭了
It's not safe up ahead.
前方不安全
There's a huge amount of flooding.
水淹得很厉害
Thank you, officer.
谢谢你 警官
Hold on!
慢着
I'm transporting two very dangerous prisoners,
我正在转送两名非常危险的罪犯
and I assure you,
而且我向你保证
this vehicle is capable of fording the river.
这辆车能够涉过那条河
Sorry, ma'am, the road's closed.
抱歉 女士 道路已经封闭了
How long before it's clear? No idea.
还有多久才能通车 不确定
How deep is the water?
水有多深
Three feet.
三英尺
Not an issue for this vehicle. We're going through.
对这辆车来说不成问题 我们要过去
Move the... thing.
拿开那个... 东西
I need to run this by my supervisor.
我需要向我的主管汇报
Go up there,
快去
tell her this is dangerous.
告诉她这样做很危险
Her car could be wrecked, we could die...
她的车会报废的 我们有可能会死...
whatever you need to say.
只要有用说什么都行
Letty. Just do it.
莱蒂 说就对了
Hi. Uh, isn't this a little dangerous?
这是不是有点危险
I think we should do what the cop says.
我觉得我们应该听警♥察♥的
I outrank cops. Cops have to do what I say.
我的级别比警♥察♥高 警♥察♥要听我的
Your video said this journey would be
你的视频里说这趟路途会是
smooth, safe, and painless.
顺畅 安全 和 了无痛苦的
You still think that video was real?
难道那个视频是说着玩的吗
I think we should just turn around
我觉得我们应该掉头
and grab a motel for the night.
然后找个汽车旅馆住一晚
What is your problem?
你有什么毛病
You afraid of a little mud?
你害怕一点点的小泥巴
No, but...
不 但是
Tow truck.
拖车
Accident.
车祸
Embarrassing.
尴尬
All I'm saying is that
我要说的是
God forbid something should happen to your van
上帝保佑如果你的车出了什么事
and it has to be towed in.
它就得被拖走
How would that look to everybody in the office?
办公室里的其他人会怎么看这件事
Sorry, Agent Lash...
抱歉 拉什特工
Where's the closest motel?
最近的汽车旅馆在哪
Uh, there's a Motel 6 and Holiday Inn Express
呃 附近有一家六号♥汽车旅馆和智选假日酒店
a few miles back.
只有几英里路程
Roll up the window, turn around,
关上车窗 掉头
take us to the H.I.E.
开车去智选假日
You ever have the cinnamon rolls at H.I.E., Javier?
你在智选假日吃过肉桂卷吗 哈维尔
Can't say that I have.
没有
Thanks.
谢谢
Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express.
欢迎光临智选假日酒店
Do you have a reservation?
你们有预定吗
You don't need to give me the whole spiel... Flash.
你不用对我说全套的营销词了 弗拉什
I am a founding member.
我是创始会员
Of what?
什么的
Of H.I.E. Rewards.
智选假日酒店的会员
Two rooms adjoining,
要两间相邻的房♥间
make mine the handicapped suite.
给我一个残障套房♥
The... I'm sorry, we don't have any suites.
呃 我很抱歉 我们没有套房♥
All of our rooms are the same.
我们所有的房♥间的都是一样的
Let me let you in on a little secret, Flash.
让我告诉你一个小秘密 弗拉什
The rooms for disabled guests have larger entryways,
残障客人的房♥间有更大的门厅
bigger bathtubs, and other amenities.
更大的浴缸 和其他的便利设施
Insiders call it the Presidential Suite...
行内人叫它总统套房♥
...which you...
你
Holy shit.
见鬼
Don't overreact, Flash.
不要大惊小怪 弗拉什
This is classified, FBI,
这是机密 FBI
you know... protocol.
你懂的 保密协议
Are they... Are they dangerous?
他们 他们危险吗
To me, no.
对我而言 不
To you, yeah.
对你而言 是的
Just look what they did to that idiot.
看看他们对那个傻子做了什么
Don't worry, Flash.
别担心 弗拉什
As long as I'm here, the franchise is safe.
只要我在这 酒店就是安全的
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表