剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
You accused me of killing Silk.
你控告我杀了希尔克
Are you doing coke again?
你又开始做可♥卡♥因♥生意了吗
I've been clean 15 years.
我已经十五年没干了
Why did you change the Wifi password in Ava's house?
你为什么要把埃娃家的无线密♥码♥改掉
Because, speaking of cocaine,
因为 说到可♥卡♥因♥
have you noticed those girls on their phones?
你注意到孩子们过度依赖手♥机♥了吗
Social media addiction is an actual chemical thing.
社交媒体成瘾不是件好事
And I... I don't judge.
我不是在评判你
I know your life has been... complicated.
我明白你的生活已经够复杂了
But I'll take care of Ava and the girls.
但我会照顾好埃娃和孩子们
You take care of Letty and Jacob.
你照看好莱蒂和雅各布
How do you know his name?
你怎么知道他的名字
Ava told me.
埃娃告诉我的
You're lucky to have a new family of your own.
你能有新的家庭已经非常幸运了
Go be with them.
和她们好好过吧
Ava will always be my family.
埃娃一直都会是我的家人
Of course she will.
当然了
But you need to give her time.
但你要给她时间
And you need to give me a chance.
也要给我一次机会
Please stay away.
请给我们一点空间吧
You do understand who you are, right?
你知道你的身份的 不是吗
I do.
我知道
I'm the person people hire
我是别人雇的杀手
to kill people who have fuck with them.
专门杀跟他们有仇的人
Or hurt someone in their family that they love.
或者去伤害他们的家人
I'm very good at it.
我很在行
And they never, ever see me coming.
来无影去无踪
You can go now.
你可以走了
Everybody, this handsome lad is my grandson.
大家好 这个帅小伙是我的外孙
Greatgrandson. Yes, quite so.
好外孙 是啊
Great-grandson. Isn't he the sweetest fellow?
好外孙 是个可爱的家伙吧
Shall we play some make believe?
你能配合我假装一下吗
Actually, he's from Zimbabwe.
实际上他来自津巴布韦
My granddaughter adopted him from one of those villages
我的孙女从满是苍蝇的村庄里
with all the flies.
捡来的
It's just like Angelina Jolie.
就像安吉丽娜·朱莉
What's his name?
他叫什么
Imamu.
伊玛目
I love it. What does it mean?
我爱这个名字 是什么意思呢
Oh, oh, no, no, no. He... he just got here.
不 他刚来这儿
He doesn't speak much English yet.
不太会讲英语
But he's going to learn, isn't he?
但他正打算学 是吧
Of course he is.
那是当然
Well, I can't sit here all night or Alice will kill me.
我不能再坐下去了不然爱丽丝会杀了我的
No.
不要嘛
Well... Bye, R.J.
好了 再见 R.J.
Yeah.
再见
Okay, be honest.
老实交待
About what?
什么
You and R.J.
你和R.J.
He's a real sweetheart.
他是个体贴人的
And rich.
还很有钱
So rich.
真是太有钱了
I mean, it's kind of obvious what's going on between you two.
我的意思是 你接近他的意图有点明显了
Don't worry, I'll keep your secret,
别担心 我不告诉别人
but you might want to tone it down a little.
但你可能要稍微低调点
Between me and R.J.?
我和R.J.
Who have you been talkin' to?
你都跟谁讲了
No one. I've been sitting here.
没谁 我一直在这儿啊
Honey, my family owns half of South Carolina.
宝贝 半个卡罗莱纳州都是我家的
I don't need some old man's money.
我才不贪那老家伙的钱
He's sweet, and we flirt,
他很体贴 我们调情
but it's the South, babe, it's what we do.
南方就是这样 宝贝 这是我们之间的常态
That can't be all you do.
肯定不止这些
You're right.
没错
I also go to him for financial advice.
我也会询问他关于投资的意见
He's not my type.
他不是我喜欢的类型
That's my type.
那样的才是我的菜
Hey.
嘿
What happened? Are the girls okay?
怎么了 孩子们都还好吗
We'll talk later. Let's go.
之后再说 先走吧
Did you get the money?
你拿到钱了吗
No. Not yet.
没 还没有
Almost. Almost?
快了 快了?
So when Letty telephoned from Africa, I said,
莱蒂从非洲打电♥话♥来的时候 我就说
"You have got to adopt that little boy."
"你一定要收养那个小男孩"
She saved that boy's life.
她拯救了小男孩的人生
Do you know what? He saved us right back.
但你知道吗 他也救赎了我们
I'm taking Jacob out of here. Great.
我现在把雅各布带出去 好
Hey, Jacob. Let's go. I need to talk to you for a moment.
雅各布 走了 我们聊会儿
You have one hour.
你还有一个小时
The boyfriend. They're thinking of changing his name to Jacob.
那是他的男朋友 他们想把他名字改成雅各布
But I like Imamu.
但我比较喜欢伊玛目
No more champagne.
没香槟了
That necklace was donated by Bitsy Caldwell.
那条项链是贝特西·考德威尔捐赠的
It was an heirloom.
是件传家宝
Whatever.
不管怎样
They'll blame it on a cater waiter.
他们一定会把责任归咎在服务员身上
My purse? Are you accusing me?
我的钱包 你是在怀疑我吗
Oh, absolutely, and you know what...
是啊 你知道...
R.J. Isn't cheating on you.
R.J.没有出轨
Not with Savannah, anyway.
至少没跟萨万娜好上
I told you that.
我就说吧
Jesus, Letty!
天哪 莱蒂
I give you a simple goddamn job to do.
我就让你做点小事
I did a better job.
我做得出乎意料得好
I don't need any jewelry.
我不要什么珠宝
I need to get out of here.
我就想离开这儿
It's worth $100,000. You can have it for $50,000.
这值十万美元 我就收你五万美元好了
I'm not playing with you, girl.
我没跟你开玩笑 小妞
You just don't get it, do you? I am done with all this.
你还不明白吗 我不打算干这行了
This is my last job.
这是最后一次
No more acting, no more lying.
不用再演戏 不用再纺织谎言
Just goddamn tired.
我真快累死了
I want my own life back.
我想过回我的生活
Just me, myself, and a villa in Portofino.
我自己 一栋房♥子 在菲诺港安度晚年
And you're just gonna leave R.J. With only 20% of his money?
那你忍♥心扔下R.J. 还只留给他百分之二十的财产吗
He'll be fine.
他会缓过来的
You're heartless.
你还真无情
Everyone has a heart.
每个人都有情
But I know mine.
而我了解我的情义所在
It's just like yours.
这一点上你跟我很像
It's only so big.
只是你过于柔软
And it wears you out.
情感总是拖累你
It wears other people out.
反过来又拖累别人
And there's not a shot in hell
有一天你把哈维尔拖累到头
Javier won't bounce when you finally wear him out.
他一定再也无法承受
I don't need a lecture.
别给我上课
Well, then, get back to work.
那好 赶紧干活吧
Yes.
好球
You know, Jacob, that was wrong of Alice to make up
雅各布 爱丽丝给你编了一套身世
that story about you. It's okay.
这样不对 无所谓
I think she just wanted those people to like her.
我想她就是想让人喜欢她
And it's fun to pretend to be someone else.
我觉得假装别人还挺好玩的
Yeah, I know, but lying just leads to more lies.
这个我懂 但是一句谎言意味着更多的谎言
You should always tell the truth if you can.
你还是应该多讲真话
Everybody lies.
每个人都会撒谎
Not everybody.
不是每个人
You do.
你就撒谎
I, uh...
这个嘛
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表