剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
Right.
好
Uncle Jav always knows what to get.
哈维叔叔总是知道该送什么
I brought gifts for you, too.
我也给你们买♥♥了礼物
Aww. This is beautiful.
真美
I'm sorry. Isn't this a little much?
抱歉 这是不是太贵了
Daniela...
丹尼拉...
No, these earrings are, like, at least $1,000.
不是 这对耳环 好像至少要一千美金吧
Seriously, Mom, this is so weird.
说真的妈妈 这不合适
I'm sorry. I...
抱歉 我...
I've never been very good at giving gifts.
我从来都不太擅长送礼物
No, Teo.
不是的 提昂
These are gorgeous. It's just...
这些很漂亮 只是...
we're still going through a lot.
我们还需要时间适应
Of course.
当然
I shouldn't have.
是我太急切了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
You don't have to go anywhere.
你不用走
Really?
不是吧
I think I have to go to the bathroom.
我觉得我需要去一下卫生间
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐
Let's see what Santa's got for his little children, here.
快来看看圣诞老人给他的小朋友们带了啥
Letty Betty Bo Betty...
莱蒂咪哩吗哩哄
Is this a puzzle? No guessing.
这是拼图吗 别猜了快拆
I know you love it, so you should have it.
我知道你喜欢 所以我就送了你这个
And... And the shark almost kind of looks like you, right?
而且 这条鲨鱼跟你挺像的 是吧
Jav...
哈维
you are gonna love this.
你肯定喜欢这个
Rob, this is too much.
罗布 这太贵重了
It's a gun.
就是把枪
Did you just throw this at me?
你就敢这么扔给我
There's a safety obviously.
保险栓是关上的
Safety first. Look at the handle.
安全第一嘛 你看枪柄上
He got an engraved gun,
他的礼物是一柄刻了字的枪
and I got a used puzzle?
而我的是盒二手拼图
Seriously, Rob, this is...
说实话 罗布 这礼物真是...
I can't accept this.
我不能接受
Uh, I'm pretty sure you have to accept it.
我觉得你没得选
I can't return a gun with your name on it.
已经刻了你的名字 退不了
Okay. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢
So, this is for you.
那么 这是给你的
And this is for you.
这个给你
All right!
好嘞
Javier.
哈维尔
Holy shit.
真赞
You're my favorite son.
你是我最喜欢的儿子了
Do you have other sons?
你还有其他儿子吗
Probably.
也许吧
Thanks, Javier.
谢谢你 哈维尔
World's greatest. Congrats.
世界上最棒的 恭喜你们
Okay, my turn.
好了 到我了
Oh! Thanks.
哦 谢谢
Sleigh bells ring
# 雪橇铃响 #
Are you listening?
# 你在听吗 #
Thank you.
谢谢你
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas. Thanks, baby.
圣诞快乐 谢谢 宝贝
Javier.
哈维尔
Don't open it here.
别在这打开
It's an unofficial present.
这不是正式礼物
It's just cash.
只是些现金
Estelle, this is very generous, but Letty and I are fine.
埃斯特尔 你很慷慨 但是我和莱蒂不差钱
No. The money is for Jacob.
不 这些钱是给雅各布的
Books, clothes, sushi... whatever.
书啊 衣服啊 寿司啊... 之类的
I'm giving it to you because you'll make sure
我给你是因为 你能保证
the money's spent the way that it's meant to be.
这些钱花到正地方
Okay.
好吧
Mom!
老妈
You got me a dog! Merry Christmas!
你送我了一只狗 圣诞快乐
Hey, merry Christmas! Hey, merry Christmas!
嘿 圣诞快乐 圣诞快乐
You said I couldn't have one, but then you still got me one.
你本来不让我养 结果还是给了我一只
Because that's what you wanted.
因为你想要啊
Have you given him a name?
你给它取名了吗
I wanted to ask you first.
我想先问问你
The name is totally up to you.
全都由你做主
Javier.
哈维尔
I left Rob's present in the car.
我把给罗布的礼物落在车里了
And I would ask Rob to go get it,
我本来要让罗布去拿
but then I'd be a real bitch because it's his present.
但那样就没意思了 毕竟是他的礼物
Do you mind? Not at all.
你能跑一趟吗 没问题
Thanks.
谢谢
It's in a green bag in the way back.
在后座上 是个绿袋子
Green bag.
绿色的袋子
Tell Javier thanks for the AirPods.
跟哈维尔说 谢谢他的无线耳机
You're welcome.
不客气
Oh, he's running upstairs. I got to get him.
噢 它跑上楼了 我得拦住它
Okay.
好
I cannot believe that you Craiglisted
你居然从克雷格列表网上
a fucking dog to this house.
买♥♥了条狗送到我家来
Oh, no, I forgot. Bethenny's allergic.
哦不 我忘了 贝辛妮对狗过敏
Bye, Sean.
拜 肖恩
You're actually really good at this, Rob.
你对这个可真在行 罗布
Thanks. I practice.
谢谢 我经常练
Not the puzzle... Christmas.
我不是指拼图... 过圣诞节
I got it.
我来开
He's here... Luke.
他来了... 卢克
He's outside my door.
他就在我门外
Go into my room, with Letty and Rob.
去你房♥间 叫上莱蒂和罗布
Lock the doors. I'll be right there.
锁好门 我马上回来
Mom.
妈
Rhonda?
朗达
Rhonda?
朗达
Mom, what the hell is going on?
妈 到底怎么了
Javier didn't tell you?
哈维尔没和你说吗
You seriously have a stalker?
真的有人跟踪你吗
Why wouldn't I? A stalker?
为什么没有 跟踪
Rhonda!
朗达
This is insane. I'm calling security.
这太荒唐了 我要叫保安
No, you're not.
不行
Why would you not want to call security?
为什么不能叫保安
Christian.
克里斯汀
You have to tell me the truth right now.
现在起你要跟我实话实说
Are you anywhere in the Smoky Mountains?
你是不是在大雾山区
Yes. Birch Mountain Resort.
是啊 在白桦山度假山庄
Shit! You need to leave.
该死 你赶快离开
Why? I'm supposedly on vacation
为什么 我本来应该在度假
with Lashever at her cabin,
和拉舍尔一起在她的小木屋里
only it's conveniently five minutes from Birch Mountain.
这个小木屋去白桦山只要五分钟
And I just realized this isn't even her cabin!
我刚刚才发现这屋子根本不是她的
I told you to disappear.
我警告过你了
Drop the gun. You're under arrest.
放下枪 你被捕了
FBI.
联邦调查局
I think she's got you.
我觉得她找到你了
I think you're right.
你说得对
I'm sorry, Letty.
我很抱歉 莱蒂
What's this?
这是什么
It's a Christmas gift.
圣诞礼物
From Estelle Raines. To get rid of her stalker.
来自埃斯特尔·雷恩斯 为了感谢你帮她摆脱跟踪狂
Got it.
懂了
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表