剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
I told you to disappear. You're under arrest. FBI.
我警告过你了 你被捕了 FBI
This was not the plan. Let her go!
计划不是这样的 放开她
I cannot believe you did this.
我真不敢相信你能做出这种事
How could you not talk it out?
你怎么能不事先告诉我呢
Do you know him? Name is Teo.
你认识他吗 他叫提昂
What is he doing here? Probably trying to kill me.
他在这干什么 估计是想杀我吧
If the FBI were a private corporation,
如果FBI是个私人企业
the agent responsible for a raid got a piece of the pie.
负责突击搜查的探员都能从中赚一笔
It's not like I'm gonna get any of the money.
这些钱我是一分都拿不到
How long have you guys been partners?
你们搭档多久了
Are you kidding? We're not partners.
别开玩笑了 我们才不是搭档
Agent Backup just graduated from our training program
后备探员刚完成培训
couple of months ago. Wait, Agent Backup?
也就几个月 等等 后备探员
You're a joke! Your entire career has been a silly string
你是个笑话 你整个职业生涯充满
of low-level bullshit and high-level failures.
低级无关紧要案件和高级严重错误
What you really want is revenge on the FBI.
你真正想的是报复FBI
What are you proposing?
你想说什么
You raid that money before the FBI does.
让你赶在FBI之前拿走那些钱
We'll do all the work for you.
一切都交给我们吧
They escaped
他们跑了
due to your unbelievable incompetence.
就因为你难以置信的无能
I think you are a magician.
我觉得你就是个魔术师
If you skip out on me,
但你要是偷溜了
I will find you and I will destroy you.
我一定会找到你 然后毁了你
I know.
我知道
She still has an AOL account.
她竟然还有美国在线账号♥
Who does? Lashever.
谁 拉舍尔
She sent the address of the nightclub
她刚用一个美国在线账号♥
we're ripping off from her AOL account.
把那家夜店的地址发给了我
Are you gonna eat all that?
这些你吃的完吗
When does the FBI raid the place?
FBI打算什么时候突袭那里
Saturday, so we only have two days.
周六 所以我们只有两天的时间
Is it going to take that long?
用得着那么久吗
I don't know. I'll take however long it takes.
不知道 我很有耐心
I need to see Ava.
我要去见埃娃
No, you don't.
不行
She needs to know Teo lied to her.
她需要知道提昂骗了她
Teo lied to her by not telling her
提昂骗她只是没有告诉她
you were arrested by the FBI.
你被FBI抓走了
You really want Ava to know that?
你真的想让埃娃知道你被抓了吗
No, but she needs to know he's lying.
不 但是她需要知道他在说谎
And how are you gonna pull that off
你怎么能不让她知道你被抓了
without telling her you got arrested?
同时又让她知道自己被骗了呢
Just leave her alone.
别管她了
We are stealing this money, we're giving it to Lashever,
我们把钱偷出来 交给拉舍尔
then we're going to pick up Jacob.
然后回去接雅各布
And I'm in charge, because this isn't a killing thing.
而且这次我说了算 因为这次不是杀人
This is a stealing thing. This is my thing.
而是偷东西 我的老本行
Yeah, I know.
我知道
So if we're gonna fight about me being in charge,
如果你对此有异议
I'd rather just do that now.
最好现在就说出来
We were both going to prison, me for the rest of my life.
我们差一点就进了监狱 我还面临着终身监禁
And here we are, because of you.
可是现在我们坐在这里 都是你的功劳
So whatever you say.
所以全都听你的
So now that you're not going to prison,
你现在不用进监狱了
you're just gonna start eating cheeseburgers?
就开始放纵自己吃芝士汉堡了吗
Maybe.
也许吧
Okay? You sure about this?
你能确定吗
Like, 99%.
百分之九十九确定
There's only a 1% chance the money is in
只有百分之一的可能这些钱会
one of the other two places.
在这两个地方其中之一
Agent Lashever, can I help you?
拉舍尔探员 有什么能帮你的吗
I'm here to ask you that very same question, Stroud.
我来也是想问你同样的问题
How can I help you?
有什么能帮你的吗
I'm gonna take this.
我要接个电♥话♥
Juggling nine cases. You know how it is.
九个案子让我手忙脚乱 你懂的
Yeah.
是啊
Missed you at the Quantico reunion. It was a blast.
在匡提科的同学聚会上没见到你 那聚会真不错
What Quantico re...
什么匡提科聚会...
Oh, yeah. I was busy.
哦 对了 我当时没时间
Wait. You and Stroud graduated the same year?
等等 你和斯特劳德是同一年毕业的吗
Oh, good detection, Sherlock Rackley.
神机妙算啊 夏洛克·拉克利
Context clues.
根据对话推断
But he's, like, three ranks above you. Yeah.
但是他好像 比你高出三个级别
Two.
两个
It's called white male privilege, dickwad.
这叫白人男性特权 混♥蛋♥
So, gentlemen, how is it going with the operation?
那么 先生们 这次行动有何进展
Uh, we were shorthanded as of today
我们今天缺人手
now that we don't have Hayes.
海因斯不在
Oh, you mean Agent Backup.
你是说后备探员
His name's Agent Hayes.
他叫海因斯探员
I think I've made his name very clear.
我觉得我已经说过他叫什么了
But seriously, what happened?
说真的 到底怎么回事
It was some hitman and his girlfriend, right?
是一个什么杀手还有他女朋友 对吧
The same hitman you tried to catch once already
就是你已经抓过一次的那个杀手
and, oh, you let him get away again,
这次你又让他跑了
with his girlfriend.
带着女朋友一起跑的
They didn't get away from me.
他们不是从我手里跑掉的
They got away from Agent Backup.
而是从后备探员的手里跑掉的
Okay.
好吧
Have you guys figured out where the cash is hiding
你们找到现金藏在夜店里的
in your nightclub?
什么地方了吗
Well, you certainly can't be going into this raid blind.
你们总不能进去瞎搜查一通吧
Approved team agents only.
只有小组成员才有权知情
Very good, boys.
很棒 孩子们
Always follow the boss's rules.
时刻遵守上司的命令
That was a test.
刚刚是考验你们一下
I think we passed.
我猜我们合格了
Yeah.
是啊
So where is the money we have to steal?
我们要偷的钱在哪里
In that club.
在那间夜店里
I know. I mean, where in the club?
我知道 我是说具体在哪里
I don't know. I'll let you know when we find it.
不知道 我找到了会告诉你的
Lashever didn't tell you?
拉舍尔没告诉你吗
She doesn't know either. It's another agent's case.
她也不知道 这案子不归她管
All we know is that half a million dollars
我们只知道五十万赃款
in illegal cash is hiding somewhere inside.
就藏在这个房♥子里的某个地方
What is your plan to find it?
你有什么能找出来的计划吗
That is my plan... to find it.
是我的计划就是...找出来
So you have no plan? If you're gonna be like this,
所以你没计划 如果你一直这么磨叽
I think you should stay in the car.
你还是待在车里吧
Why are we leaving? Because... hold on.
我们怎么又出来了 因为...等一下
Do you have my money?
你拿到钱了吗
It's a drag club.
这是个女装癖俱乐部
Do you have a problem with alternative lifestyles?
你对别人追求不同的生活方式有意见吗
You knew? Why didn't you tell me?
你早就知道 你为什么不告诉我
Rose's Garden? I mean, I think it was obvious.
玫瑰花♥园♥ 这名字还不明显吗
Look, this is never gonna work.
听着 这行不通
You can't bullshit a drag queen. We'll never get away with it.
我们可惹不起变装皇后 不然吃不了兜着走
I'm sorry. What are you saying?
不好意思 你说什么
This whole thing was your idea, so you will get away with it,
这件事都是你的主意 你最好能搞定这件事
because getting away with it
因为搞定这件事
is your only option.
是你唯一的选择
There has to be something else. Just give us another case.
肯定还有别的 给我们另一个案子去做吧
What do you think this is, "Choose Your Own Adventure"?
你以为这是《选择你自己的冒险》儿童图书吗
This is the case I gave you.
这就是我给你的案子
So I don't care if you have to put Javier
我才不在乎你是不是必须让哈维尔
in a bustier and stilettos.
穿上紧身衣和高跟鞋
Get me my goddamn money.
赶快给老娘把钱搞到手
I'll call you when it's done.
事成之后我会通知你
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表