剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
because there's nowhere else to take care.
是因为没有别的地方能照顾她了
You're her mother.
你是她妈
She's the sick one. I'm serious.
她病了 我很严肃
I would take her to a hospital.
要是我就会送她去医院
She's sick! That's where she belongs.
她病了 而这是她的家 她的归宿
Look, I think she needs you for a second.
听着 我觉得她现在需要你
Can you just see her? Can you talk to her?
你能看看她 或者跟她谈一谈吗
Oh, shit. Please?
该死 拜托了
Doesn't matter. This is my house.
与我无关 这是我家
It's not a treatment facility.
不是疗养院
I know. But she needs a place to stay.
我知道 但是她需要一个落脚的地方
And I'd rather she not see her son
而且我希望她最好不要
while she's crawling out of whatever K-hole she fell into.
在刚刚嗑药过量 还没恢复的状态下见她儿子
It's okay.
没事
Sorry.
对不起
Why is it always the same thing?
为什么总是这些事
I don't know.
我不知道
Is Jacob here?
雅各布在吗
No, he's at school.
不 他在学校
And I'd like you to leave before he comes home.
我希望你们在他回家之前离开
I know, I know. We'll leave. I'm sorry.
我知道 我知道 我们会走的 抱歉
He didn't know not to bring me here.
他不知道不该把我带过来
Where's she gonna go?
她还能去哪啊
Christian.
克里斯蒂安
Wait here a minute, okay?
等一下 好吗
I'm right here. I know
我就在这 我知道
I get it now.
我现在理解了
You get what?
理解什么
I mean, if that's your mother...
我是说 如果你妈妈是那样
I'm 34.
我三十四了
I was gonna take 'em to the Goodwill anyway.
虽然我本来想把他们捐给二手店去卖♥♥的
Thank you.
谢谢
I wish I could give you something
我希望我能给你些什么
that would save you from yourself.
帮你拯救你自己
You'll have to settle for the shoes.
你得将就将就这双鞋了
Shoes are good.
他们很好
Why don't you get somethin' to eat?
去买♥♥点东西吃吧
Here.
给
Are you okay?
你好吗
It's not Letty. It's Christian.
这不是莱蒂 是克里斯蒂安
Is she okay? Yeah, she's okay.
她没事吧 是 她还好
Look, I only have a minute so I can't get into any details,
听着 我只有一分钟时间 所以我没法跟你细说
but she went way off the deep end.
但是简而言之她因为精神恍惚 神志不清
She blacked out in the middle of the goddamn woods.
她在一片该死的树林中♥央♥昏过去了
Oh, Jesus.
天哪
Yeah. I'd take her home with me to stay,
是 我想把她带回我家照顾
but I think Rhonda might be the worst person in the universe
但是我觉得 跟朗达呆在同一屋檐下
to be around when you're recovering from a bender.
也许是嗑药过量的恢复期里最差的选择了
Does Letty know you're calling me?
莱蒂知道你打给我了吗
No. She didn't want me to.
不 她不想我联♥系♥你
I'll text you an address.
我会给你发地址的
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, wait! Wait!
哦 等一下
Wait, d-don't text it back to this phone.
等等 别发到这个手♥机♥上
This is Letty's phone.
这是莱蒂的手♥机♥
Yeah, I know. Text me from your phone when we hang up.
嗯 我知道 挂电♥话♥之后用你的手♥机♥给我发个信息
What's the number? I... You just called me.
号♥码是啥 我 你刚给我打了电♥话♥
My number is in Letty's phone.
莱蒂手♥机♥里有我的号♥码
Right.
对
How close are you to Savannah?
你们离萨凡纳多远
Uh... probably three hours-ish?
呃 大概三个小时路程
Okay. Okay.
好 好吧
You didn't get anything.
你什么都没买♥♥
Nothing looked good.
看什么都没食欲
Go back to sleep.
你再睡会吧
We've got a few hours before we get back
我们还有几个小时才能回到
to your friend's house.
你朋友那
I need clothes.
我需要衣服
Here's $100.
给你一百块
Thanks. I'll come with you.
谢了 我和你一起去
No. Just wait here. I'm good.
不用 在这等我 我一个人可以
If you see me comin'
# 如见我来 #
Oh, wait. You might wanna put something over your, uh...
哦 等下 你或许想在外面套一件遮一遮
Here.
给
I'm good. I got it, I got it.
不用 我自己能行 我能行
Too long out of sight
# 许久不见 #
Feeding on envy, always thirsty for more
# 吸食嫉妒 永不满足 #
If you see me comin' Ta-da.
# 如见我来 #
Maybe open the door
# 或许敞开房♥门 #
I want a little more
# 我欲稍多 #
I'll have a pepperoni one.
我要一份意大利辣肠口味的
# Ooh! #
# 呜 #
Please.
谢谢
Can you feel the hunger burning inside?
# 感受到内心燃烧的渴望了吗 #
Can't take it any longer, give up the fight
# 无法忍♥受 放弃斗争 #
When everything is fallin through cracks in the floor
# 当一切尘埃落定 #
If you see me comin'
# 如见我来 #
Open the door
# 敞开房♥门 #
I want a little more
# 我欲稍多 #
Hey! Take a little more
# 嘿 #
Hey! Get a little more
# 嘿 我欲稍多 #
Hey! I want a little more
# 我想要更多 #
All you got was a suitcase?
就这一个行李箱吗
No. I got clothes.
不 还有衣服
They're in the suitcase.
它们在箱子里
You'd be surprised what you can get for $100.
你这100块钱花得物超所值
Can I have my money back?
我可以拿回我的钱吗
I got a pretzel and cigarettes.
我买♥♥了个椒盐卷饼和一些烟
Hello?
打扰
Anybody here? Ava?
请问有人在吗 埃娃
What the hell? Just put it in the fridge.
搞什么 把它放在冰箱里就可以了
What are we gonna do? Wheel it back?
我们接下来要做什么 把这推回去吗
Where are we?
我们在哪儿
Christian... I know,
克里斯蒂安... 我知道
but there weren't a whole lot of other options.
可我别无选择
You said you were taking me to my friend's house.
你说你要带我去我朋友家
Well, I lied.
我骗了你
Your friends left you alone in the woods.
你的朋友们把你独自丢在树林里
I'm your friend. So just take...
我现在才是你的朋友 那就...
I brought you out of the woods. Take me to a motel.
是我把你带出树林的 送我去汽车旅馆吧
If you were a good friend, a motel. Now.
如果你还算是好朋友 就马上把我送去
What happened between you and Javi?
你和哈维之间到底发生了什么
It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter.
这不重要 这不重要
It does matter. Why don't you wanna be here?
这很重要 你为什么不想来这儿
I do wanna be here.
不是不想
But I can't be.
是我不能
What does that even mean?
这是什么意思
Is it seriously that difficult
对你而言 向别人道歉
for you to tell someone you're sorry?
真的就这么难吗
Only when I mean it.
除非我真心实意地想要这么做
Letty...
莱蒂...
all you have to do is walk in that door.
你所要做的就是走进那扇门
Just start with that.
就从那个开始
I
# 我 #
I know what I've done
# 清楚我的做所作为 #
And it stings, baby, stings, baby, stings
# 它一直刺痛着我 宝贝 #
Like the shot of a gun
# 如同一声枪响 #
And I
# 而我 #
I hurt you again
# 再次伤害了你 #
You should run, you should run, you should run
# 你应该逃离 #
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表