剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, can I give you a piece of relationship advice?
我能给你提一条关于相处之道的建议吗
No. If you really like Javier,
不能 如果你真的喜欢哈维尔
don't pick on him for stupid shit.
就不要因为一些蠢事而挑他的毛病
The only thing you can really change about a man is his hair.
你唯一能让男人改变的就只有他的发型
I like his hair.
我喜欢他的发型
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Looking for that guy.
在找刚才那个男的
He's gone.
他不见了
Are you gonna be like this the whole time?
你打算要一直保持这种状态吗
U.P.S.!
收快递
Aw! You've already been here today!
你今天已经来过了
Not funny.
不好笑
I decide what's funny.
我来决定好不好笑
You yelling at an innocent U.P.S. Delivery person
你朝着一个无辜的快递员大喊大叫的样子
is hilarious.
真滑稽
Why are you having all your packages delivered here?
为什么你要让你的包裹都送来这里
You have your own house.
你自己不是有房♥子么
Yes, I do.
没错 我有
But you're in yours all day
但你整天都待在家里
while I'm out in the field working.
而我要离家工作
I'm not your doorman.
我又不是你的门卫
Oh, don't cry.
别哭
Why don't you just take your packages and go. Please.
请你带上你的包裹然后离开 麻烦你了
Why do you think I'm here?
你以为我来这里是干什么
But you're coming with.
你要和我一起走
You're gonna help.
你要帮忙
I'm not helping... Accurate!
我才不要帮... 准确来说
You haven't done a single thing to help me find Javier.
在找哈维尔这件事上你一点儿忙都没有帮上
So, this is how you're gonna help.
所以 你要这样补偿我
Let's go. No, I'm not going anywhere!
我们走 不 我哪里都不去
Are you agoraphobic?
你是有旷野恐惧症吗
No.
不是
Big Christmas plans?
要为圣诞节做准备
No.
不是
Is there a hooker coming over?
有妓♥女♥要过来这里吗
What? No.
什么 没有
Well, then, what's your problem, dude?
那好 那你是怎么了 伙计
I'm taking you to my cabin in the woods for a holiday retreat.
我正准备带你去树林里的小木屋度假
It's very quaint. It's very cute.
那里很雅致 很漂亮
We will assemble the plastic, pre-lit Christmas tree
我们要装饰那棵被闷在其中一个箱子里的
currently suffocating in one of those boxes.
已经装好灯饰的塑料制圣诞树
In the rest of these boxes are presents,
剩下的箱子里是礼物
which we will wrap and unwrap.
我们要先包好然后再拆礼物
Maybe we'll drink hot cider
或许我们还能喝上热苹果酒
if I have any of those little packets
要是我还留着去年剩下的
left over from last year.
那些小酒罐的话
W-Why didn't you just tell me?
为什么你不直接告诉我
Because I like surprises.
因为我喜欢惊喜
I don't.
我不喜欢惊喜
That was fast.
有点猛啊
I'm on vacation.
我在度假呢
And you need to take longer showers.
你应该多泡会澡
You also need to relax.
你也需要放松
You're on vacation, too.
你也在度假呢
Here.
拿着
I mean, if you did something else, if you were like...
我是说 你做没做过别的工作 比如...
I don't know... A neurologist or something,
怎么说... 神经病学家之类的
you wouldn't have to worry
你没必要担心
about people trying to kill you all the time.
好像时刻都有人要杀你一样
Yeah, I have been hired
我倒是
to kill neurologists. - You know what I mean.
杀过一个神经病学家 - 你知道我的意思
And we wouldn't have to gaslight Jacob.
我们也没必要欺骗雅各布
What? It's when you manipulate someone
什么 如果你给别人灌输假的记忆
into thinking they're the crazy one.
他们会对自己产生怀疑的
We did not make him think he was crazy.
我们这么做不会让他怀疑自己的
We kind of did. So, what are you gonna do the next time?
我们已经做了 那你下一次怎么办呢
And the next time?
再下次呢
I thought we were on vacation.
我以为我们是来度假的
Don't open these yet, but a Christmas tree
现在还别打开 不过圣诞树
with no presents under it is a sad sight.
总是需要礼物陪伴一下的啦
Dinner downstairs at 7:00.
晚餐七点在楼下
What's wrong?
怎么了
I miss my family.
想家人
They miss you.
他们也想你
You don't have to leave this thing parked at the office?
你这不是公车私用吗
What?
什么
No.
不
I own this.
这是我的
Like, with the TVs and everything?
还带电视和这些豪华的玩意吗
You expect me to drive the basic shit car the FBI gives us?
你就觉得我应该开那种FBI最低级别的车吗
Don't answer that.
不用回答了
It makes sense that you would think that.
凭你这点出息这么想也合理
And you own this cabin, too?
这个木屋也是你的吗
What are you, some kind of gold digger?
你非要刨根问底吗
Say it again.
再说一遍
Buenos Aires. Say it again.
布宜诺斯艾利斯 再一遍
Buenos Aires. Again.
布宜诺斯艾利斯 再说一遍
Hey, that's the most expensive one, right?
这是最贵的吧
Yes, it is.
是的
Rob, how well are your grasshoppers doing?
罗布 你的割草机生意怎么样了
You mean my sperm?
你说我的精♥子♥
No.
不是
I mean Rob's Grasshoppers.
我说你的"罗布牌割草机"
Oh! Really well.
噢 生意不错
I had my best year this year.
今年算是最顺利的了
Out of how many years?
多少年了
Nine.
九年
Seriously? That's not so much.
真的吗 那没有很久
I mean, we finished high school 15 years ago.
我们毕业都十五年了
I mean, I know you didn't graduate...
呃 我知道你没毕业...
I got it.
我懂
You know why this year has really been so great?
你知道为什么今年这么好吗
God damn it, I'm gonna make a toast.
妈的 我要好好说两句祝词
The last Christmas I spent with my family,
去年圣诞我和我的家人一起过的
my Uncle Dale got so drunk,
我舅戴尔喝醉了
he threw my Aunt Georgina through a plate-glass window.
他把我舅妈从玻璃窗口扔了出去
A-And that was before my sister announced that she was pregnant
在我妹妹说她怀孕了之前
even though her husband got his balls snipped the year before,
即使他老公前年就割了蛋蛋
which is when things got really ugly, let me tell you.
那之后事情真的就很可怕 我说实话
So, I can say that, having you guys as my new family
所以说 能与你们重建新家庭
is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.
是我人生最美妙的事了
I mean, the only thing
当然唯一一件
better was the day that Estelle said "Yes."
更美好的就是埃斯特尔答应求婚那天
Estelle, you've made me the luckiest man alive,
埃斯特尔 是你让我成为世界上最幸运的男人
and I still get a boner every time you walk into a room.
直到现在看到你我都会性奋
And even though y'all aren't married,
还有你们虽然没结婚
I consider you my daughter and son-in-law.
我早已经把你们当作女儿和女婿了
Letty, you gave me a grandson,
莱蒂 你还赐予我一个孙子
and Jacob is the coolest boy in the world.
雅各布是世界上最棒的男孩了
And Javier, you gave me a whole car.
哈维尔 你送了我一辆车啊
The McDanielses are a bunch of dick-wad alcoholics
我们全家都是酒鬼
who never gave me a single Goddamn thing
谁都没送过我东西
except a shitty reputation.
除了臭名远扬的名声
So, I couldn't be happier right now.
所以我实在是太幸福了
I mean, we're all here together.
我们都在一起
And we're having a family spa day on Thursday.
周四我们还有家庭按♥摩♥日
So, let's all raise a glass...
让我们一起举杯吧...
to family.
敬家人
To family. To family.
敬家人 敬家人
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表