剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
By murdering somebody? Well, that is what I do.
杀人吗 我就是干这个的
And since I met you, I haven't had one job go smoothly.
自从遇到你 我就没有一次活儿是顺利的
So, please...
所以拜托了
leave me alone to do it.
就让我一个人来干
If it makes you feel any better, he raped a girl.
如果这能让你好受点儿 那家伙强♥奸♥了一个女孩
What?
谁
The person I'm here to kill.
我要杀的那个人
So he's just conveniently a rapist,
所以这次你要杀的刚好是个强♥奸♥犯
the worst thing a person can be?
一个十恶不赦的人
The last time you did this, it was someone trying to kill you.
上次你接的活儿还是来杀你的呢
And then Silk was just coincidentally murdered
然后碰巧希尔克就在同一晚
that same night.
也被杀了
Thank you for reminding me.
谢谢你提醒我
How do you know this isn't another setup?
你怎么知道这次就不是圈套了
Because that was three days ago,
因为上次的活儿是发布在三天前
and this posting was up for seven days.
而这次的已经发布了七天
I'm sure it was.
说的也是
How many hitmen want to go camping?
有多少职业杀手想要露营的
I guess just one.
我猜只有一个
He's here.
他来了
It's the guy in the brown jacket.
是穿棕色夹克的那个家伙
His name is Bryce.
他叫布莱斯
Of course his name is Bryce.
你当然知道他叫布莱斯
You should go now.
你该走了
So should you. Let's go.
你也是 我们走吧
I am camping.
我在露营
Then I'm camping, too.
那我也要露营
What do you have to eat?
你有些什么可以吃的
You said this was gross.
你说过露营很无聊
It is, but I'm staying here and pretending it's not
是啊 但是我要待在这儿假装它不无聊
so I can stop you from killing someone...
然后我就可以阻止你杀人
Just like when we first met.
就像我们第一次相遇
Well, I still killed that person in the end, so...
最后我还是杀了那个人 所以
Bees? What is this?
蜜蜂 这是什么
Tell me what that was. No.
告诉我那是什么 不行
Tell me.
告诉我
It's my research.
是我做的调查
That asshole over there, he's allergic to bees.
那个混♥蛋♥ 他对蜜蜂过敏
So you were gonna "My Girl" Him?
所以你是准备用"我的女孩"那套对付他吗
What?
什么
You were gonna kill him with bees.
你想用蜜蜂杀死他
How did you know that?
你怎么知道
It's in the movie. What movie?
电影里演的 什么电影
I just told you... "My Girl."
刚跟你说的... "我的女孩"
In this movie, someone was murdered with bees?
这部电影里 有人被蜜蜂杀死了吗
Well, no. But basically.
没有 但基本是死了
How did they think of that? It's kind of obvious.
他们怎么想出来的 挺明显的啊
No, it's not.
并不是
So, what's your plan,
所以 你的计划是什么
just wait for the bees to buzz by?
就等着蜜蜂自己飞过去吗
No. That is not my plan.
不是 我可没那么想
So, why was it in the notebook?
那为什么笔记本里那么写
It's just research.
那只是项研究
Listen, I am going over there
听着 我现在过去
to get that guy to like me enough that I can get him alone.
跟他套套近乎 然后我找机会跟他独处
So am I.
我也这么打算
No, you are not.
不行
You are not moving.
你老实待着
The kids wanted to surprise you.
孩子们想给你一个惊喜
No, we didn't.
不 我们才没有
So we went on a little R.E.I. Shopping spree.
所以我们去R.E.I.百货来了个大采购
Oh, my God. Who are those hotties?
我的天 这么多帅哥啊
Carin. What the hell?
卡琳 怎么回事啊
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
I thought we could have fun camping tonight.
我还觉得我们今晚露营会很开心的
With our kids?
和咱们孩子一起
Yep.
是啊
Because I just caught Eric cheating on me...
因为我刚发现艾瑞克背着我偷♥情♥...
in our bedroom...
就在我们的卧室...
With Apple's slut math tutor.
和爱普尔的荡♥妇♥数学老师
Apple almost saw it.
爱普尔差点就看见了
He's a douchebag cocksucker,
他就是个人♥渣♥混♥蛋♥
and I can't be in my house with him right now.
我现在没办法跟他在一个屋檐下
So we're camping.
所以我们来露营
Jesus, I'm sorry you had to see that.
天哪 很抱歉你看见了那一幕
Me, too. This'll be fun.
我也是 这肯定会很有趣
I'm gonna go talk to those guys.
我去跟那些人聊聊
Carin.
卡琳
Hey, boys.
伙计们
Welcome, welcome!
欢迎 欢迎
What's going on over here?
你们在干嘛呢
Rob is the only person I've gone camping with before this.
在这次之前我只跟罗布露过营的
All right! He always tries to find bears.
好啊 他总是试图找熊
What?
什么
He really likes bears.
他真的很喜欢熊
Yeah, we won't be looking for bears.
我们不找熊
Good. That was stressful.
很好 那太吓人了
All right.
是啊
We have to go. Jacob can't be here.
我们得走了 雅各布不能呆在这
You go. Take him home.
你走吧 把他带回家
No! I'm not leaving you here to kill that guy.
不 我不会让你杀了那个人的
Mom, look. What?
妈妈 你看 什么
Where are they from?
他们是哪儿来的
S.K.C.... Kids Connect.
S.K.C.... 赛凡纳儿童联♥系♥中心
They do these trips.
他们是来郊游的
My mom donated a necklace she didn't want
我妈妈捐了一条她不要了的项链
to their silent auction.
给他们的无声拍卖♥♥会
I mean, I've been reaching out on my own...
我是说 我已经自己伸出援手了...
Let's go play with them!
我们去跟他们玩吧
Can we, Mom?
可以吗 妈妈
No. We really need to stay here.
不行 我们必须得呆在这儿
Please?
求你了
Don't go anywhere.
哪都不许去
I wasn't planning on going anywhere.
我哪也没打算去
I'm coming back. You're not doing this.
我马上回来 你不许这么做
Come on.
走吧
Wait, I have an idea.
等等 我有个主意
The kids should just stay here tonight.
让孩子们今晚留在这里
How? They're not with this group.
怎么留 他们又不是这帮人一起的
So? I know at least two of these counselors
那又怎样 我至少认识两个
from the silent auction thing I did with them.
无声拍卖♥♥会的顾问
Right. The necklace.
是啊 那条项链
How did you know?
你怎么知道
Apple.
爱普尔告诉我的
Oh, right! Such a good cause.
对哦 还真是件好事
Anyway, let's pay them to take the kids.
反正 我们付钱让他们带上孩子们
We'll have more fun.
我们会玩得更开心
And so will they.
他们也一样
There you go.
来吧
Hey. Can I help you out?
要我帮忙吗
No, man. We're good.
不用 我们没事
You got to let more air in there, man.
你们得让多点空气进去
It's got to breathe.
它得吸气
We got it, dude.
我们搞的定 老兄
No, we don't.
不 我们搞不定
Hey. We'll figure it out.
我们能解决
Okay.
好吧
Just saying we've always wanted a friend with a legit accent.
只是说我们一直想认识一个口音纯正的朋友
It's all right. All good.
好啊 很好啊
I was really just looking for someone
我真的一直在找人
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表