剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
I know.
我知道
Because he's Spanish.
因为他是西班牙人
I think he's Argentinian, but...
我觉得他是阿根廷人 但
Get help.
你能不能帮点忙
Did you call Letty? Nope.
你给莱蒂打电♥话♥了吗 没
Don't you want to know where she is, at least?
你就不想知道她在哪吗
Yeah, I do.
我想
But then I'd know.
可那样我就知道她在哪了
then I'd have to tell.
那样我就必须要举报她
And nothing good will happen.
之后什么好事也不会有
Yeah, well, if nothing good will happen, then screw it.
如果什么好事也不会有 就去他的吧
Jacob?
雅各布
Yeah? Can I come in?
怎么了 我能进来吗
Why did you have the door locked?
你为什么要锁门
For privacy.
保护隐私
Look, I know you're upset, and I totally get that.
我知道你很心烦 我可以理解
Apple's dad was kind of crazy.
爱普的爸爸是个疯子
It sucks about her school.
她的学校很烂
But if there's an emergency, I might have to come get you,
但是如果发生紧急情况 我要马上就能找到你
so you can't lock the door.
所以你不能锁门
An emergency?
紧急情况
Yeah, like, you know, you might be sleeping,
是啊 比如 你可能正在睡觉
and there's a fire in the kitchen or something.
然后厨房♥着火了什么的
Because you got drunk. What?
那也是因为你喝多了 什么
I'm just saying, maybe one day you'll
我说 也许有一天你会
start a fire in the kitchen because you drank too much.
把厨房♥点着 就因为你喝的酩酊大醉
That's not what this is about.
这不是重点
This is about not locking the door.
重点是你不许锁门
Can you knock next time? I did knock.
下次你能敲门么 我敲了啊
After you tried to come in.
因为你进不来才敲的
I... If that's what I did, I'm sorry.
如果我刚才真是那么做的 那我道歉
I just don't want people barging in.
我只是不想让别人突然闯进来
People?
别人
Who else would it be besides me or Javier?
除了我和哈维尔还能有谁
I don't know. I don't want anyone to come
说不清 我再也不想有人
take me away from you like they did last time.
突然过来就把我带走 就像上次一样
No... nobody is taking you anywhere.
不 再也不会有人把你带走了
You're safe, do you hear me?
你安全了 明白吗
You're safe.
你很安全
We will get you a new school.
我们会给你找个新学校
Somewhere.
去其他的地方
How do you know?
你怎么能确定
I don't know,
我不知道
but we will.
但是我们会做到的
But only if you leave the door unlocked.
但是你不能再锁门了
Only if you knock first.
但是你要先敲门
I will.
好的
Silk?
希尔克
Silk?
希尔克
You can't sleep?
你睡不着吗
No.
对
Why are you calling me this late?
这么晚了打电♥话♥有事吗
Lashever kept me awake with this sex game
拉舍尔用她发明的性♥爱♥游戏
she made up called "Help Me, Rhonda."
"帮帮我 朗达" 弄得我睡不着
Now there are flowers everywhere.
搞得到处都是花
Is she going after Javier?
她去抓哈维尔了吗
Just tell me.
告诉我
Yes, she is.
是的
When?
什么时候
I don't know.
我不知道
She can't find him, but I think she's getting closer.
她还找不到他 但恐怕她已经越来越接近了
She's not letting it go.
她是不会放弃的
He humiliated her.
他羞辱了她
He's just a stupid hit man.
他只是个愚蠢的杀手
Why does she care about him so much?
为什么她会这么在意他
She's hard to figure out.
她那个人很难猜透
Is that the ocean?
是海浪声吗
Are you with him, Letty?
你和他在一起吗 莱蒂
No.
不
But I wish I was.
在一起就好了
Do you love him?
你爱他吗
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
还好
Are you?
你呢
No.
不好
Me neither.
我也不好
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表