剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
Look at your text. I bought you a house.
看看你的短♥信♥ 我为你买♥♥了一个房♥子
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
It's perfect.
很完美
Perfect for what? A happy little family?
完美什么 完美的家庭吗
I don't have a family.
我没有什么家庭
I know my father didn't hire you to kill me
我知道我爸没有雇你来杀我
because you killed him.
反倒是你杀了他
And David. And Silk.
跟大卫 还有希尔克
Teo? Teo's locked in a room downstairs.
提昂在地下室里锁着呢
Letty! Dave!
莱蒂 戴夫
No one comes in unless they're ready to party.
想进来 必须要证明你准备好狂欢了
No, no, no.
不不不
Ah, fuck.
该死
Letty!
莱蒂
Jesus.
天啊
Oh. Letty.
莱蒂
Come on. Come on, Letty. Come on.
醒醒 莱蒂 醒醒
You're okay. I'm here.
你没事了 我来了
You got my text.
你收到短♥信♥了
I did. What happened?
是啊 出什么事了
I don't know.
不知道
I hadn't even named her yet.
还没来得急起名字呢
You can still pick a name.
现在补一个吧
No. That would just make me sadder.
算了 那样我就更难过了
You never said anything to him
你有没有和他说过什么
that he could've thought was an invitation
让他觉得你默许他
to give it a whirl?
开起来转一圈
I mean, I told him it was awesome,
这个嘛 我就说过这东西巨牛逼
but he definitely didn't ask for permission.
可他也没问过能不能开啊
But I did tell him it was awesome.
可惜巨牛逼这话 我确实说过
How 'bout Irene?
Irene怎么样
What?
什么
I could name her Irene.
给小车的名字
Nah.
不灵
Well, what then?
那你说一个
How 'bout Jacob?
雅各布怎么样
But Jacob's Jacob.
雅各布的雅各布
Yeah, well, he and it are about to have a lot in common.
没错 反正这俩的做派很像
Almost there.
就快到了
I loved those shoes.
我以前挺喜欢这双鞋
You love shoes.
你喜欢这双鞋
I really loved those.
真的挺喜欢的
Did you find the other one?
你找到另一只了吗
No.
没
Get rid of it.
扔了吧
You sure?
真扔了
One shoe is the same as no shoe.
一只鞋和没有鞋没区别
Where are we going?
咱们去哪里
Taking you to a hospital.
带你去医院
No. No hospital.
不行 不去医院
Yes, hospital. No hospital.
一定得去 不能去
You need to see a doctor, Letty.
你必须看医生 莱蒂
Doctors don't help anyone.
医生没什么用
Well, that's obviously not true.
这话显然不对
Look, if you take me to a hospital,
听我说 你带我去医院
I have to talk to a doctor.
我就得和医生谈
And then the doctor will call the drug counselor
然后医生就得把毒品疏导员招来
and then I have to talk to the drug counselor.
我就还得跟毒品疏导员谈
You're delirious and sick,
你现在精神恍惚 还生着病
and when people are delirious and sick,
人一旦神智不清还有病
they need medical attention.
必须到院就医
So I'm taking you to a hospital.
所以我必须送你去医院
If you take me to the hospital, there are records.
如果你把我带到医院 就会有案可查
Courts use those against you.
这在法官面前对你不利
But miraculously, you don't have any upcoming court dates,
眼下你还真用不着见什么法官 神奇吧
so I think it'll be fine.
所以我觉得没事
I don't wanna make a big thing of this.
我不想小题大做
I just wanna sleep.
就想睡觉
Please.
求你让我睡会
Hi, my name is Joanna, and this is Kendra,
你好 我是乔安娜 她是肯德拉
and we're selling cookies.
我们是卖♥♥饼干的
If you buy some, the money goes to help Girl Scouts.
买♥♥点饼干吧 卖♥♥饼干的钱是捐给女童子军的
Okay. Uh...
好啊
I'll take a box of the lemon ones.
那就买♥♥柠檬色那包
Really?
就这包
Sure.
是啊
Thanks!
谢谢啦
There's a good chance she'll be all right
药水进入她体内后
once the fluids get in her system.
她基本上就没事了
Shit. That's a good sign.
我去 真么快就见效了
She woke up just from the needle.
刚推进去就醒了
Hi.
醒了
She's just giving you an I.V., standard fluids.
正在给你做静脉注射 常规的那几种药
Just think of it like the royal treatment for a hangover.
就当是治宿醉的总统级医疗待遇
Where are we?
咱们这是在哪里
In a parking lot.
一处停车场
Where'd you come from?
你是干什么的
I work in the free clinic down the road.
我在前面的小私人诊所混
Hey, you said no hospitals.
反正你死活不去医院
Okay.
行了
You're all set.
都搞定了
Never thought to use that hook for an I.V. Before.
从没想过还能用这个挂钩做静脉注射
No? Well, I've never used mine for dry cleaning before.
没想过 其实我也没用我的那个挂过什么
But I mostly wear scrub, so...
反正我基本上都是诊所制♥服♥
Thank you.
谢谢
No annoying drug counselors, no records.
没有讨厌的毒品疏导员 没有记录
You're the best.
你最棒
Go back to sleep.
接着睡吧
Papa paid for me to have my own restaurant
老爸给我钱 让我开了家馆子
so he could use it to run drugs.
给他的毒品生意打掩护
Well, it's just a theory.
这都是理论上的
Was Teo ever in your office?
提昂有没有去过你的办公室
I don't think so.
应该没有
Kitchen? No.
厨房♥呢 没有
Maybe I found him a couple of times
我可能碰见过他几次
getting celery from the walk-in fridge.
他从门口的冰箱里拿香芹
Celery?
香芹
He likes celery.
他喜欢香芹
Your flight is in four hours.
再有四个小时你就该飞了
You should go.
你应该离开
Is everything good here?
这里都安排好了吗
The locks are changed.
所有的锁都换了
I put a sign on the door.
门上挂了指示牌
All the deliveries have been canceled.
送货也都取消了
What did you tell the staff?
你怎么跟员工说的
That I'm taking the girls on vacation.
我说我要带孩子们去度假
It's not really a lie.
这倒也不假
You think the girls will like Argentina?
你觉得孩子们会喜欢阿根廷吗
Of course they will.
当然会
Selfies in Buenos Aires.
想想看 在布宜诺斯艾利斯自♥拍♥
Papa was a violent criminal.
先是爸爸是个穷凶极恶的罪犯
And then I start sleeping with Teo,
然后我开始和提昂在一起
who turns out to be a violent criminal.
发现他也是个可恶的罪犯
And I am a violent criminal.
我也是一个可恶的罪犯
I am.
我确实是
It makes sense.
没错
I will find Teo
我会找到提昂
and I will take care of it.
然后解决问题
Do what you do.
按照你的想法办吧
I brought her here
我把她带到这儿来
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表