剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
Light's green.
绿灯了
Letty... Just wait.
莱蒂... 等一下
...paramedic.
医护人员
Are you okay? Are you hurt?
你还好吗 你受伤了吗
No, I'm fine. You didn't do anything wrong.
我没事 这不是你的错
There's $4,000 there, at least.
这是四千多块钱
I'm... I'm sorry I got in your way.
我 ... 对不起我挡路了
I hit you!
我撞的你啊
Letty!
莱蒂
Let me go. What are you doing?
放开我 你在干什么
Let me go. What are you doing?
放开我 你在干什么
I make it worse for you! Make what worse?
我拖累了你 拖累我什么了
Life!
生活
I am always the problem. Why do you wanna be around me?
问题永远在我 你为什么想跟我在一起
Yes, you're a problem, but so is everyone.
对 你是个问题 可谁又不是呢
Just let me leave you.
就让我离开你吧
No. We have done that.
不行 我们以前也试过
And you always come back, and I always come back.
你每次都会回来 我也放不开手
And we don't have time for all the steps right now.
已经没有时间让我们重来一遍了
Come on.
来吧
We don't have a way to get back now.
我们现在回不去了
We'll figure it out. Right?
船到桥头自然直
I miss my phone.
我想要回我的手♥机♥
I know.
我知道
His name wasn't Brett.
他不叫布雷特
His name was Patrick Donnelly.
他的名字是帕特里克·唐纳利
I know.
我知道
I had to tell that cop who pulled me over
我只能告诉那位让我停车的警♥察♥
that I was Patrick Donnelly.
我是帕特里克·唐纳利
She believed me.
她信了
Why did you wave?
你为什么招手
'Cause that's what they do.
因为他们经常这样
It's like, "Hey, bro, we work for the same company."
意思是 "嘿 兄弟 我们为同一个公♥司♥工作"
You're not a bro. You're in the passenger seat. Just...
你不是兄弟 你坐在副驾驶呢 你还是...
Don't draw attention.
别吸引注意力了
Donnelly 34, you there?
唐纳利 34 你在吗
Shit.
该死
What?
什么
He has another appointment at...
他在十分钟前...
10 minutes ago.
还有一个预约
Donnelly 34.
唐纳利 34
They are lookin' for me now.
他们在找我了
Oh, god.
天啊
Could I bum a fag?
能给我点根烟吗
Why did you tell me your name was Brett?
你为什么告诉我你叫布雷特
I don't know. But now that you know I'm Patrick Donnelly,
我不知道 但是现在你知道我叫帕特里克·唐纳利了
you've turned me into a stereotype.
你就对我有成见了
I sound like a bloody leprechaun.
我讲起话来像个爱尔兰妖精
They're not gonna find you.
他们不会找到你的
Yeah, they will, when they find you.
他们会的 只要找到你就够了
You came on the wrong day, you know.
你今天来的不是时候
Oh, you're gonna try to blame this on me, are ya?
你想怪在我头上 是吗
You're a real piece of work. So stop hanging out with me.
你真是个混♥蛋♥ 那就别再缠着我了
You think that's up to you?
你能说了算吗
I don't know which version of "A Christmas Carol"
我不知道你更了解哪个版本的"圣诞颂歌♥"
you're familiar with, but the ghosts are in charge.
但在哪个版本里都是鬼魂掌管一切
You're not a ghost,
你不是鬼魂
and I'm not gonna let some leprechaun ruin my life.
我不会让一个爱尔兰妖精毁了我的生活的
We should stop and get that brake light fixed
我们最好停车把后车灯修好
so we don't get pulled over again.
不然还会被叫停的
No, we're not stopping. We're just getting rid of you.
不 我们不停车 我只想甩掉你
Donnelly 34. Donnelly 34, come in.
唐纳利 34 唐纳利 34 请回复
We should stop and get that brake light fixed
我们最好停车把后车灯修好
so we don't get pulled over again.
不然还会被叫停的
You just said that.
你刚刚说过了
What? We should get it fixed.
什么 我们应该把灯修好
Don't stop driving.
别停车
Let's just get rid of him. Them.
甩掉他 他们
You know "A Christmas Carol"?
你知道"圣诞颂歌♥"吗
I know a lot of Christmas carols.
我知道好多圣诞颂歌♥
No, I mean the book.
我是说那本书
Or the movie or whatever. "A Christmas Carol."
还是电影来着 "圣诞颂歌♥"
Oh, yeah. Sure. Yeah, the, uh, ghosts.
啊对 那个鬼魂的
Right.
对
Would you say that the ghosts are in charge?
你觉得是鬼魂控制一切吗
Donnelly 34, we've been trying your cellphone.
唐纳利 34 我们一直在给你的手♥机♥打电♥话♥
You didn't show up for your last appointment.
你有一个预约没有上门
Need your 20.
限20分钟内到
Yeah, this is 62.
这里是62号♥
I saw van 34 just outside of Vidalia.
我刚看到34号♥车离开维达利亚
Dude had a girl in the passenger seat.
那兄弟的副驾驶上坐着一个女孩
She was hot.
超辣的
Donnelly, I don't know why you're up in Vidalia
唐纳利 我不知道你在维达利亚干嘛
or why you're cheatin' on Melissa,
还有你为什么要背叛梅丽莎
but you'd better turn around
但是你最好掉头回来
because if you don't bring my van back
如果你今晚之前
before the end of the day,
不把我的车换回来
I'm calling the police and reporting it stolen.
我就报♥警♥说车失窃了
So I killed the guy and I made it look like
所以我不仅杀了这家伙 还让别人
he was cheating on his wife.
以为他出轨了
Wait, that's a motive.
等等 那正是动机啊
The guy was cheating and he ran away to start a new life.
这家伙出轨了 所以他要私奔开始新的生活
Or... killed himself or something.
或者自杀之类的
If the police ever get involved,
如果警方介入调查
that's the first thing they'll think.
他们首先会考虑这点
I never cheated on my wife.
我从来没有对不起我老婆
How many miles was that from the main road?
这里离主路有多远
18, 19.
十八 十九英里
That's a long way to walk back.
要走很长的一段路才能回去
If you hadn't driven away...
都是拜你所赐...
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I have to set up the bodies to burn.
毁尸灭迹的准备工作
You didn't bring lighter fluid?
你没带助燃剂吗
That will only burn their skin away,
那只能烧到他们面目全非
and then the fire will go out.
然后火就开始灭了
Okay.
好吧
I need your, uh, lighter.
我需要你的 呃 打火机
S-smack it upside down.
把它倒过来拍一拍
Just give it to me.
给我让我来
Fuck.
操
Maybe the van has one of those push... lighter things.
也许这车上有那种点烟器之类的
Nope.
没有
The hole is there for thing, but the thing isn't there.
有点烟器的洞 但是没有点烟器
Maybe he has flares.
也许他有信♥号♥♥弹
Yes.
很好
No flares.
没有信♥号♥♥弹
Of course. I told you. The universe.
当然 跟你说了 自作孽不可活
Teo was always gonna make it difficult.
提昂总是给我添麻烦
Up until the very end.
知道最后也是
Even in death, still a total dick.
即使死了 也不让我安生
Thank you for killing him.
谢谢你杀了他
You're welcome.
不用谢
He smokes.
他抽烟
What?
什么
Teo. He smoked.
提昂抽烟
Let's make them go away now.
现在来送他们上路吧
How many people have you killed?
你杀过多少人了
Why?
干嘛
I just wanna know.
我就是想知道
More than 20?
二十多个
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表