剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
I'm Carin... with a "C."
我叫卡伦 C开头的那个
We need to be friends.
我们需要成为朋友
What you really want is revenge on the FBI.
你真正想做的是报复联邦调查局
You raid that money before the FBI does.
你要在联邦调查局介入前行动
We'll do all the work for you.
我们会帮你做完所有事
I'm gonna pick up Jacob, and then you want to steal $50,000.
我就要去接雅各布了 你还想去偷五万美金
We don't have a choice.
我们别无选择
Suddenly you have a rich grandmother I never heard of.
我从没听说过你还有个有钱的外婆
So?
那又怎样
How much? $50,000.
要多少钱 五万美元
You're getting to be a very good player.
你踢得越来越好了
You're pretty good, too.
你也是
You let all the wrong people stay alive.
你不该手下留情
I should have killed him...
难道我应该当着雅各布的面
in front of Jacob?
干掉他吗
This was a mistake.
这本来只是个错误
From day one.
一开始就错了
I thought you were a bad guy.
我还以为是坏人呢
So...
我说
it's the middle of the night.
现在可是半夜
I guess sometimes you just need to talk to your mom,
我觉得跟自己的妈妈谈心
no matter what time it is.
多晚都可以
So I'm your mom again?
你现在又认我这个妈妈了
You betrayed me.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我
I didn't betray you. I protected you.
我没有出♥卖♥♥♥你 我在保护你
At least I tried to.
至少这是我的本意
Nice try.
借口不错
I knew what I was doing.
我知道我在干什么
We had rules.
我们订过规矩
You think making rules means they're gonna get followed?
定了规矩就能确保所有人都会遵守吗
What magazine you read that in?
你从哪本杂♥志♥上看到的
Look, I'm not...
听我说 我今天来...
I'm not here to...
我不是来...
I need to ask you for something.
我想请你帮我一个忙
Jacob should be with you.
雅各布应该由你带大
Don't worry.
不用担心
I barely touched his room.
他的房♥间基本没变样
Rob put an exercise bike in there,
就是罗布在里面放了辆健身自行车
but we can wheel it out, no problem.
推出来就是了
I keep picturing this life in my head... Mm-hmm.
我一直在憧憬美好而幸福的生活
you know, where the three of us are this happy family,
就是那种 三口之家的幸福家庭
and it just...never works.
但是...从不如我愿
"The three of us"?
我们三口
Javier is in the car with Jacob.
哈维尔在车里陪着雅各布呢
So you found a loophole for your hit man.
你这是在安排你和杀手哥的二人世界啊
He's not...
他不是...
Look, we all do bad things.
的确 我们都不干正当营生
Mom. Mom.
妈妈 听我说
It's not Javier over Jacob.
这不是哈维尔和雅各布谁更重要的问题
I shouldn't be with either of them.
只是我不该出现在他们俩任何一人的生活里
I shouldn't be with anybody.
我不该牵扯任何人的生活
I'll have Rob go move the exercise bike.
我让罗布挪车去
All right, come on.
好小子 跟我来
Come on.
上来
Come on. Get in. Get in.
快来 进屋去
Go to your mom.
去找你妈妈吧
Jacob, sit here. Sit down.
雅各布 过来坐下说
I want only good things for you, Jacob.
雅各布 我都是为了你好
And I want you to be safe.
我希望你过安全的生活
Especially safe.
安全最重要
I love you too much to let anything bad happen to you
我非常非常爱你 决不会允许你有事
ever again.
再也不能了
I know.
我懂
So it's probably better for me here...just childhood-wise.
你的意思是我待在这里会比较好 在这里度过童年
Right.
没错
But I had fun with you.
但是我跟你在一起很快乐
Yeah.
是的
I had fun with you, too.
我也很快乐
And we'll have fun again one day.
总有一天咱们还能快乐地在一起
Not tomorrow.
但明天就要分开了
No, not tomorrow.
是啊 明天就分开了
You'll have fun with Fred.
弗莱德会跟你玩
Thanks for getting him for me.
谢谢你送给我那条狗
Make sure to feed him.
别忘了喂他
I will.
不会忘
Come on, Jacob.
该走了 雅各布
I love you, baby.
我爱你 孩子
I know.
我知道
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Celebrate! Good times! Come on!
欢庆时刻 快乐时光 来吧
Where's Christian?
克里斯汀呢
He's taking a night class at The Learning Annex.
在习技公♥司♥上夜校呢
I'm already considering annulment.
我在考虑还是离了算了
What's wrong with you two?
你俩怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Can we go? Pump the brakes, sweetheart.
我们能走了吗 留步 甜心
Gotta make sure it's all there.
我要先数数钱够不够
It's all there. I counted it. Yeah, so did I.
都在这里了 我数过 我也数了
As if I'm gonna trust Bonnie and Clyde.
我怎么可能相信雌雄大盗呢
Gonna count every dollar,
我要一张一张的数
and if there's a penny less than 500 grand...
如果差一分不到五十万的话
You'll what? Make us rob another drag club?
你就怎样 逼我们抢另一家换装俱乐部吗
Chante, you stay.
美女 待着别动
One hundred...
一百块...
I think my vision gets really bad when I'm with you.
和你在一起后 我越来越不计后果了
Worse than it already is.
比之前更甚
Yours does, too.
你也一样
It gets down to this little point where all we can see
以至于现在你我的眼中
is each other.
只有对方
And it feels really good to have someone look at you like that.
被人如此珍视 本来求之不得
But it means we can't actually see anything else around us...
但也意味着我们会忽视
or anyone around us.
周围的人和事
We do all this damage, and we don't care or notice
我们一路麻烦不断 而我们毫不在乎
because it's in our...
因为这些只不过...
what do you call it?
怎么说来着
Peripheral.
无关痛痒
Yeah.
是的
How much time is left?
# 时间无几 #
Before the sun is gone
# 日辉将尽 #
And our hearts are banned Want anything?
# 我们封闭心门 # 要带点什么吗
Crying in our palms
# 埋首哭泣 #
And I put my white flag in the wind
# 迎着风我认输放弃 #
And I feel it in the underflow
# 心绪随潜流浮沉 #
I feel it in the underflow
# 心绪随潜流浮沉 #
I feel it in the underflow
# 心绪随潜流浮沉 #
And we miss each other in the dark
# 黑暗中我们错过彼此 #
Like ships in the night
# 似夜幕下潜行的船只 #
And I cried a puddle
# 我泪下成溪 #
Deep into the valley of shoulder blades
# 在肩胛汇聚一潭 #
And I breathe smoke into the sky
# 对空长吁烟气 #
To let love know I'm getting high
# 向爱宣告我的纵情癫狂 #
There'll be no rest tonight
# 今夜终究无法安息 #
Today, I feel good.
今天 我精神焕发
I am glad to be alive.
我对自己还活着心怀感激
I live by my positive choices.
我精彩的生活取决于我做出积极的选择
I trust my heart to you
# 我将心托付给你 #
I trust my heart to you
# 我将心托付给你 #
Nate.
奈特
San Pellegrino with lime?
还是圣培露加酸橙吗
Still your drink? Still my drink.
口味没变吧 没变
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表