剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
No, we won't. I want to go to a real school with other kids.
不行 不能换 我很想上真正的学校 和其他孩子们一起上课
You said we would have a normal life.
你说过我们会过正常的生活的
I know. I know I did. I'm sorry.
我知道 我的确说过 真抱歉
I'm trying.
我在努力
I... I got you some new clothes today.
我今天给你买♥♥了些新衣服
Okay, you know what? It's fine.
好吧 怎么说呢 没问题
We'll... we'll have them over.
我们就在这里招待他们
We have a chicken I can cook.
我们有鸡肉 我做♥鸡♥肉大餐
You can help.
你还可以打下手
Go try your new clothes first.
先去试试新衣服吧
We are not ready for this.
我们还没准备好呢
This is what you're good at.
你不就擅长临场发挥吗
Being a mother? No, not a good one, not yet.
当个妈妈吗 我做得不好 还没到位
Especially not one who talks to other mothers.
特别是还没法和另外一个母亲交谈
You can pretend. No, I can't.
你可以假装一下 我假装不来
If I could pretend at being a good mother,
如果我真能假装成一个好妈妈的话
they would never have taken Jacob away from me
雅各布最初就不会被
in the first place.
从我身边带走了
Letty.
莱蒂
This is what you wanted.
这就是你一直想要的生活
You look so great.
你真帅
I do?
是吗
I think you should wear that tonight, don't you think?
我觉得你今晚就应该穿这身 你说呢
Maybe.
看吧
I mean, only if you want to make a good impression.
都看你 如果你想给大家一个惊喜
I do. Are you sure it looks good?
我想 但这个真的好看吗
I think you always look good.
在我看来你永远都很帅
And this is totally up to you,
一切都看你的想法
but I think everything might be just a little small.
不过我觉得好像这几件衣服都有点小
Yeah, I didn't want to say anything.
是吧 我都不想说什么
Baby, I'm so sorry.
宝贝 对不起
I should know your size.
我本该记得你的尺码
I'll go get the right sizes right now.
我给你换正确尺码的衣服去 现在就去
You don't have to go now.
你不用现在就去
No, I want to. Got to make a good impression.
我要去 应该让你有个好形象
Thanks. Plus, we need wine.
谢谢 另外我们还需要酒
Don't you need these clothes, to exchange them?
你不带上这些衣服吗 好去换
Oh, right, right. Right.
对啊 没错 带上
Hi.
你好
Why do you say "Hi"
说什么你好
like you have no idea I've called you 11 times?
好像你根本没注意到我都打过十一次电♥话♥找你了
How do you want me to say it?
你觉得我怎么说才合适
Like, "Christian, oh, my God,
比如说 克里斯汀 哦天呐
I'm so sorry I've been ignoring you.
这么久没搭理你我真抱歉
You helped me so much with stealing and breaking into
你真是帮了我大忙 没有你偷出拉舍尔的手♥机♥
Lashever's phone so I could find Javier.
然后黑进手♥机♥信息 我可找不到哈维尔
But I never even called you to let you know it worked.
但是我一直没有打电♥话♥告诉你我真的找到了
Thank you so much, Christian, and I miss you."
太感谢你了 克里斯汀 我想你
Hi.
在吗
How do you know it worked?
你怎么知道我找到了
Because Lashever came back to my place.
因为拉舍尔回到我家了
So you did get laid. Congrats.
你们还是上♥床♥了 恭喜
Yeah, and she was still at my place the next morning
是啊 然后就是第二天早上她还在我家的时候
when she got a text about Javier getting away,
收到一条关于哈维尔已经脱身的短♥信♥
that he escaped the whole thing.
他完全没受牵连
Wow, that's good to know.
是吗 这消息可太好了
Wait, you didn't know?
等等 你不知道
Nope, they never found him.
不知道 他们一直没有找到他
Then how did he get away?
那他是怎么跑掉的
Excuse me, miss? Would you mind taking your phone call outside?
打扰一下 女士 请到外面打电♥话♥
Store policy.
店里的规定
Of course. I'm so sorry.
我出去 很抱歉
I have no idea how he got away.
我也不知道他怎么跑掉的
I haven't talked to him, and I have no idea where he is.
我还没和他通过话 而且也不知道他在哪里
So where are you?
你在哪里
With Jacob. We're fine.
和雅各布一起 我们很好
And thank you for helping me that night.
感谢你那晚帮了我
Even though I didn't even up finding Javier,
虽然我到现在也没有找到哈维尔
thank you for helping me try.
谢谢你为我所做的努力
Of course. Anytime.
别客气 随时效劳
Great.
很好
So if you find out that Lashever is setting
另外如果你发现拉舍尔又在设计
another trap for Javier, you'll let me know.
哈维尔 你可要告诉我
You are with him.
你就是和他在一起呢
No, I'm not, but if you stay close to her
我才没有 不过如果你和她走得近
and find anything out, I'd just really appreciate it
能弄出点什么消息 然后把我当成自己人告诉我
if you keep me in the loop.
我会非常感谢
I won't be seeing much of her anymore.
我和她也没太多来往
She's not interested in a relationship.
她对维持一段感情没什么兴趣
So? Be fuck buddies.
就是只想当炮♥友♥
It's cool that this house comes with
这房♥子提供这么多银饰餐具
silverware and plates.
和盘子 真是太帅了
Yeah, that's how it works with vacation houses.
是啊 度假别♥墅♥都有这种服务
So you don't have to buy everything for just a few days.
大家都是来住一阵子就走 不用买♥♥太多东西
Can we stay forever?
我们能一直住在这吗
No. If you stay too long,
不行 如果你住太久
vacation houses are much more expensive than regular houses.
这种度假别♥墅♥可比一般的房♥子贵多了
Because of the plates.
因为这些盘子
Because of the plates and the towels
不仅是这些盘子 还有毛巾
and the silverware and the coffee machine.
餐具和咖啡机
Mom hates that coffee machine.
妈妈讨厌那个咖啡机
So do I.
我也是
What if people want coffee tonight?
如果今晚客人想喝咖啡怎么办
Should I call mom and tell her to get
我要打电♥话♥给妈妈要她在外面
a new machine while she's out?
带个新咖啡机回来吗
She's not here?
她不在家吗
No.
不在
Thank you.
谢谢
Big party tonight?
今晚要开大派对吗
Nope, it's all for me.
不 这些都是买♥♥给我自己喝的
Wow. Nice.
哇 棒
I forgot this was in here.
我忘了这里塞了东西
My husband went hunting this morning.
我丈夫今早去打猎
And fishing.
还有钓鱼
Put the wine in the back seat.
把红酒放到后座去吧
Hey, baby.
嘿 宝贝儿
I got everything we need in a bigger size.
我给你换了大一号♥的衣服
Want to go change?
想去试试看吗
Apple and her mom are coming in five minutes.
爱普尔和她妈妈还有五分钟就来了
Well, then, you have five minutes.
那你有五分钟去换衣服
Plus, I need to talk to Javier about something.
而且 我要单独和哈维尔说点事儿
I thought I was hallucinating.
我还以为自己出现了幻觉
I didn't know you left with the car.
我不知道你会开车出去
As soon as I knew, I called you.
我一发现就给你打电♥话♥了
You brought a dead body into this house?
你居然带了具尸体回来
It's a long story.
这说来话长
I don't want to hear your stupid long story.
我不想听你找借口
Hello?!
有人在吗
Hi.
嗨
The door was open, so sorry we're a few minutes early,
门是开的 抱歉我们早到了几分钟
but Apple and I just couldn't wait another minute to meet you.
但是爱普尔和我已经等不及要见你们了
And we couldn't wait another minute to meet you.
我们也等不及要见你们
Oh, and thank you.
哦 谢谢
You must be Apple.
你就是爱普尔吧
Michael will be down in just a second.
麦克尔马上就下来
Okay. Your son was so adorable
好 你儿子真可爱
to invite us over, but then, I didn't know if it was
他邀请我们过来 我不确定这是否合适
really okay, but I didn't have your number,
但我又没有你的号♥码
and neither did Apple.
爱普尔也没有
And anyway, I'm Carin with a "C."
总之 我叫卡伦 C开头的那个
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表