剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
Why won't you?
你为什么不能
What does it have to do with you?
这和你有什么关系
How is me doing this any of your business?
我做这件事和你有什么关系
This is all my business.
这就是我的事情
No, it's not. This is my business.
不 这是我自己的事情
You shouldn't be here. You should be at home.
你不应该待在这儿 你得回家
At home? Yeah.
回家 对
Did you really just tell me I should be at home?
你说我应该待在家里 你是认真的吗
Yeah. You stay home. I go to work.
是 你在家 我出去工作
I bring back the money. That's how this works.
我来赚钱养家 就是这样
Do you realize how you sound? Yes.
你知道自己在说什么吗 我知道
But it's the truth because this is what you wanted
但这就是你想要的东西
so you can spend time with Jacob,
你可以陪着雅各布
so we can be normal.
我们过正常的生活
But this is the real work that I do,
但这就是我真正的工作
and it makes real money that can buy real things...
这样能赚到钱 我们可以去买♥♥东西
Things that you need,
买♥♥你需要的东西
Jacob needs, and families need,
雅各布和家人们需要的的东西
and I am okay with it
我觉着这样挺好
and it is not bring-your-wife-to-work day!
这不是什么 带妻子上班日
I am not your wife!
我不是你的妻子
No.
不
Look at me. Letty, stop!
看着我 莱蒂 你站住
I am going to kill that man.
我会杀了那个人
And you will not stop me.
你阻止不了我
You won't, so stop trying.
你做不到的 不要尝试了
Okay? Stop trying.
好吗 放弃吧
Okay, enough! Enough! Enough!
好啦 够了 够了
What is this about? Some guy?
你们在吵什么 有人出轨了吗
Nah, we're good. Just leave us alone.
不 我们没事 走开
No. She's upset. Right?
不 她不开心 是吗
Yeah, I'm upset.
对 我不开心
Hey. Hey, listen.
听着
Back off, Emile!
别跟过来 埃米尔
We're supposed to stay with the other kids.
我们该和其他孩子待在一起
Why'd you bring us back here?
你为什么要带我回来
Look what I found.
看我找到了什么
Where'd you get that?
你怎么拿到的
I stole it from a counselor.
从指导老师那儿偷的
No.
不
Wait. Wait, wait.
等等
Here's the thing.
是这样的
What, Carin?
怎么了 卡琳
I think I should take Bryce.
我觉得我可以上了布莱斯
You can't have Bryce.
你不能上了他
You don't want him. Trust me.
你不会想要他的 相信我
Why not?
为什么不
I don't know.
不知道
Just stay away from him.
离他远点
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
To pee. Alone. Is that okay?
去尿尿 一个人去 有问题吗
Yeah. Of course.
没有
I am so sorry that you girls had to lose your father.
对你和你的女儿痛失亲人我深表遗憾
Such a hard thing at such a young age.
还这么年轻 却遇到这么可怕的事情
What helped me when my father passed
我父亲去世的时候
was to put all of his pictures on my computer,
我把他的照片放在了我的电脑屏保上
but on the screensaver.
这使我度过了那一段时间
You know how to do that?
你们知道怎么做吗
Yeah.
嗯
You make your screensaver into a slideshow.
你们把屏保设置成幻灯片
Then all his pictures are there,
然后把他的照片都放上去
and it's like he's still there with you.
就像他还在那儿陪着你们了
Thanks. We'll do that.
谢谢 我们会这么做的
But only when you're not using the computer.
不过只有当你不在用电脑的时候才有用
That's when the screensaver comes on.
这种时候屏保才会显示出来
Girls, come here.
孩子们 来吧
Ava.
埃娃
Teo.
提昂
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
How are you?
你还好吗
I'm sorry. I-I surprised you.
真是抱歉 我吓到你了
Yes.
是啊
Did you know my dad?
你认识我爸爸吗
Mom?
妈妈
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
You and your boyfriend have a fight?
和你男朋友吵架了
No. We're good.
不 没事
Hey. Take it easy.
放轻松
What are you doing?
你在干什么
How many MILFs have I been with?
我♥操♥过多少辣妹
'Bout to be one more. Get off me!
大概要加上一个了 放开我
Come here! Get off me!
来吧 放开我
It's okay. It's okay! Get off me!
没事的 放开我
Get off me! Get off me!
放开我 放开我
Shut up.
闭嘴
Help! Come on. Shut up.
救命 放弃吧 闭嘴
I said "Shut up."
我说了 闭嘴
Get off me!
放开我
Shut up.
闭嘴
Go back to the camp site.
回到营地去
I am sorry he did this to you.
很抱歉他对你做了这样的事
What the hell?
搞什么
I'll take care of it from here.
我来处理
Go back now.
回去
Go.
快走
... and kick you in the ovaries.
... 在子♥宫♥里踹你
He's seeing someone else.
他出轨了
He's rich, right?
他很有钱 对吗
So, you decided what's important to you,
你已经决定了什么更重要
and you're getting what you wanted.
你得到了自己想要的东西
Who cares about the rest? The noise.
谁还在乎其他的 无所谓
Lindsey?
琳赛
Lindsey?
琳赛
Lindsey?
琳赛
So, how long have you been in America?
你到美国多长时间了
A long time.
挺长时间了
So, obviously, you and our mom dated.
显然你和我们妈妈谈过恋爱
How do you know?
你怎么知道
You're hot. She's hot.
你很性感 她很性感
Thanks, I think.
谢谢
We did date. For a few years, actually.
我们确实谈过 其实谈了好几年
I was friends with her brother from when we were kids.
小时候我和他弟弟玩得很好
That's how we met. Your uncle, obviously.
我们就是这样认识的 通过你们的舅舅
Which one? Javier.
哪一个 哈维尔
Totally. He's our favorite.
当然 我们最爱他了
He and our dad were super close.
他和我们爸爸关系很好
It's so wrong that he's not here.
不让他来真的太过分了
So, where... where is he?
那他... 他在哪里
We're not allowed to talk to him
妈妈不准我们和他说话
ever since this crazy family dinner.
上次家庭聚餐之后就这样了
What happened?
发生了什么
Mom won't tell us.
妈妈不肯告诉我们
Super healthy way of dealing with whatever it is.
真是处理问题的绝佳方法
Must have been a really crazy dinner.
那次聚餐一定出了大事
What are we talking about?
你们在聊什么
Daniela was just telling me how she's doing in school.
丹妮拉在跟我讲学校的事情
You don't have to lie.
你不用说谎的
We were just talking about Uncle Jav,
我们只是在聊哈维舅舅
and how we just wish he were here.
还有我们有多希望他能来
I wish he was here, too.
我也希望他能来
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表