剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
to come in here and play?
来这玩呢
I understand. No, you don't.
我明白了 不 你不明白
You don't!
你不明白
I finally have Jacob.
我终于夺回了雅各布
I have a totally clean record,
我有完全清白的记录
and all of that would have been gone in about one second.
那些完全可以发生在一瞬间
Do you really think that my plan would be
你真觉得我的计划会是
to kill someone and drive the body here?
杀了人然后把尸体运到这里吗
That's exactly what you did.
这就是你干的事
I thought it was just a normal job.
我觉得这只是个普通的零活啊
So you were going to kill someone?
所以你打算杀人
I...
我
Yes.
对
You realize how stupid that is, right?
你意识到那有多蠢了 对吧
Any job you take could be the FBI setting you up again.
任何你做的事都可能成为FBI再次陷害你的理由
I took this job before that,
我在那之前做的
before you sold me out to the FBI.
在你把我出♥卖♥♥♥给FBI之前
And it was a trap.
而且那是个圈套
He was another hit man there to kill me.
他是另一个要杀我的人
Why? Who wants you dead? Besides me?
谁 除了我 谁还想要你死
I don't know. Well, who hired you?
我不知道 那是谁雇的你
I don't know. A guy. I met him at a bar.
不知道 是一个在酒吧遇到的人
He gave me an envelope. Told me a story.
他给了我一个信封 讲了个故事
I'm not gonna call him just to let him know how alive I am.
我不会给他打电♥话♥就为了告诉他我活的多好
You're not supposed to be doing this anymore.
你不应该再做这事了
Oh, really?
真的吗
Just like you're not supposed to be stealing anymore, huh?
就像你不应该再偷窃了一样吗
That is all the stuff I'm hiding for Christmas.
这全是我为圣诞节藏的
Right, all presents for you.
是 全是给你的礼物
At least I'm trying.
至少我在努力
What?
什么
I'm making an effort.
我在做努力
Yeah, but you're still stealing things.
是啊 但是你还是在偷东西
In dark moments.
在这种艰难的时候
But you... you never even tried not to kill.
但你 你却从来没有停止杀人
I tried not to steal.
我在努力不偷东西
Well, then, that's what happened to me.
这就是我身上发生的事
What?
什么
The dark moments thing.
这些艰难的事
Oh, my God.
哦我的天
You got a job.
你找到工作了
Yes, for you, for Jacob, for looking normal.
是啊 为了你 为了雅各布 为了看起来像个正常人
But do you realize how much money we need
但是你知道我们需要多少钱
just to pay for this house?
来支付房♥租
Huh? For private school?
建私立学校吗
Where do you think this money will come from?
你觉得这些钱从哪来
Not from killing people.
如果不杀人的话
Well, it pays well. A lot better than a line cook,
报酬不错 远比大锅饭厨师要挣得多
and I had already accepted the money.
而且我已经拿到钱了
Do you know what happens if I take the money,
你知道我光拿钱不做事
but then don't do the job?
会怎样吗
What was that?
什么声
I don't know.
我也不知道
That was a phone. Whose phone was that?
那是个电♥话♥ 谁的电♥话♥
It's probably mine. That's not your phone.
可能是我的 那不是你的
That ring tone is super annoying.
这个铃♥声♥太吵了
I would never be with you in the first place
如果这是你的手♥机♥铃♥声♥
if that was the sound your phone made.
我一开始就不会和你好的
That's his phone.
是他的手♥机♥
Pull it out.
拿出来
You pull it out.
你拿
I'm not touching that body.
我不要碰那个尸体
You are the one who wants the phone.
是你要拿手♥机♥的
If he tried to kill you, don't you want to know who he is?
如果他想杀了你 你就不想知道是谁吗
So now you believe me?
所以你现在信我了
I am trying to help you.
我想要帮你
I don't care who he is.
我不在乎他是谁
He's a hit man. And it won't be his real phone.
他是个职业杀手 这不可能是他自己的手♥机♥
It'll be a burner.
这可能是个燃烧器
Pull it out.
快把它拿出来
Use his thumb.
用他的指纹
JP. That's me.
JP 是我
Text back "It's done,"
给他回复 完成任务
so they definitely think you're dead.
这样他们绝对认为你死了
Look how sad you would be.
看看你会有多伤心
That's not what I was thinking.
我可不是那么想的
Okay.
好吧
What are you going to do with this body?
所以你想要怎么处理这具尸体
I don't know yet.
我还没想好呢
Well, what was your original plan?
好吧 那你原本打算怎么做
I was going to give him a heart attack.
我原本想让他犯心脏病
I was going to leave him there.
然后把他留在这
Ugh, always with the heart attack thing.
你就只会心脏病这招吗
You need to get more creative.
你要更有想象力
I used to be creative.
我以前是有想象力的
The heart attack is the best way every time.
但是心脏病每次都是最有效的
Not every time, obviously.
显然不是每次
And why is it always a boring sport like fishing or golf?
还有为什么每次都是钓鱼或高尔夫这样无聊的运动呢
It is not always that. I'm just doing what they do.
不是每次都是 我只是在做他们平时做的事
I kill a lot of white men.
我杀过很多白人
I'll figure something out.
我会想办法的
Silk. The funeral home. Burn it.
希尔克 去殡仪馆 把它烧了
I can't.
我不能
Why? That's your whole thing.
为什么 你不是一直这么干吗
Silk doesn't want anything to do with me after my father...
希尔克不想跟我有任何瓜葛了 在我爸
after the dinner with my family,
在和我家人吃完晚饭以后
which I understand.
我能理解
Maybe I will find a new funeral home.
也许我应该去找个新的殡仪馆
What? Finding a new crematorium and a person to trust?
什么 找一个新的火葬场和一个新人去信任吗
A long time.
很久
Well, it only takes two hours to drive to Charleston.
嗯 开车去查尔斯顿只需要花两个小时
Silk can't say no if you just show up.
如果你直接去希尔克不会拒绝你的
It's obviously an emergency.
这显然是突发事件
It's always an emergency.
每次都是突发的
Get in the car, drive away, and get rid of this body.
赶紧上车开走然后把尸体处理掉
Coming.
来了
I'm coming.
我来了
Jesus. I'm coming.
天啊 我过来了
You have a warrant?
你有搜查令吗
Well, I thought you...
好吧 我认为你
Did you just say that we're working together?
你刚刚是说了我们一起工作吗
You didn't realize that?
你没意识到吗
It's called servitude.
那叫奴役
And you're already failing miserably.
而且你是很令人悲哀的
Letty is with Javier. No, she's not.
莱蒂和哈维尔待在一起 不 她没有
Oh, so you've talked to her?
所以你已经跟她聊过了
When?
什么时候
She thinks her daughter ratted out a drug dealer,
她认为她女儿把毒贩子告发了
which means Letty never told her who Javier really is.
那就意味着莱蒂从来没有跟她说过哈维尔是谁
Why would she?
为什么
Why would she lie?
为什么她要撒谎
I can think of several reasons.
我找不出任何理由
I'm not sure that's the reason.
我对这个理由不是很确定
This is why you will do whatever I say because.
你要做我到说的任何事
we're gonna find this guy,
因为我们就要找到他了
and he's not gonna get away this time.
而且这次他跑不了了
This is important to me, so it's important to you.
这对我很重要 所以对你也很重要
Comprende?
明白了吗
Yes.
是的
That's Spanish for "Do you understand?"
那是西班牙语的"你明白了吗"
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表