剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
What's happening?
发生了什么
We got a flooded road up ahead
前面有一段淹水公路
and a fallen tree about a mile back.
往回走一英里左右还倒了几棵树
It could be a while. Do you have food?
得要一段时间才能通车 你们有食物吗
We need to get through here.
我们得通过这里
No can do.
无能为力
Please pull up and park like everyone else is doing.
请像其他人一样停车等待
Why can't we just go back?
我们为什么不能直接掉头回去
Tree fell down.
树倒了
We just came from that way. We didn't see any tree.
我们刚从那条路过来 没看到任何树倒啊
Since then.
刚倒的
Oh.
哦
Why is it impossible to turn on TVs in hotels?
这酒店的电视怎么打不开
Because drinking makes you bad at things?
因为喝酒让你反应迟钝
Sometimes it makes me good at things.
有时对我来说恰恰相反
Spoken like a true alcoholic.
这话说得真像个酒鬼
Yeah. You don't drink?
是啊 你不喝酒吗
Never had a drop.
一滴不沾
Is there any way I can get a martini?
能让我喝点马提尼吗
You're joking, right?
你在开玩笑吧
I never joke about drinking.
我从不拿喝酒开玩笑
Help me, Rhonda.
帮帮忙 朗达
This is our last night of freedom.
这是我们最后一个自♥由♥之夜了
Don't we get a last meal?
我们没有一顿最后的晚餐吗
You're not being executed.
你们又不是要被处决
It feels like we are.
感觉像是这样
Good.
很好
What would you want?
你想要什么
Vodka.
伏特加
Me, too.
我也是
Me three.
还有我
We're stuck for the night.
我们要被困在这一晚
They're in handcuffs.
他们都被铐着
What's the harm in a couple martinis?
喝几杯马提尼能出什么岔子
One martini each.
每人一杯马提尼
Oh, my God.
哦 天哪
Don't swear.
别骂了
Just go out to the Sprinter
你出去从凌特的
and get the stuff from the bar.
酒柜里把需要的东西拿来
What stuff?
需要什么东西
Have you never had a martini?
你没喝过马提尼吗
He doesn't drink.
他不喝酒
Are you serious?
真的假的
I don't drink. That's a good thing.
我不喝酒 这是好事
Take Ms. Raines with you.
带雷恩斯女士和你一起去
She's an alcoholic. She'll know what to get.
她是个酒鬼 她门儿清
I'll watch Javier while you're gone,
你不在的时候我会看着哈维尔
but I want to take a bath, so make it quick.
但是我想洗个澡 所以动作麻利点
Christian, you're on ice.
克里斯汀 你放松一下
If you'd run, I would've shot you.
如果你敢跑 我就开枪打你
What am I getting, again?
我要拿什么来着
Vodka.
伏特加
Vermouth, the dry kind.
味美思 干味美思
Wait, one thing at a time.
等等 慢慢说
The keys to the handcuffs
手铐的钥匙
are on the backup guy's belt.
挂在那个后备家伙的皮带上
And?
然后呢
And maybe you can get them.
也许你可以帮我拿到
And go to prison with you?
然后和你一起进监狱吗
I'm just thinking about Letty.
我只是在为莱蒂着想
Oh, really?
哦 真的吗
At what point did you start thinking about Letty?
你什么时候开始为莱蒂着想了
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I mean...
我是说
nothing gets past her.
没什么能瞒得过她
So how is it that a savvy woman like Letty
所以像莱蒂这样见多识广的女人是怎么
got dragged into your bullshit,
被卷进你那一堆烂事的
with your chosen profession?
就凭你干的这种行当
If you really love someone,
如果你真的爱她
let them go, right?
就放手吧 好么
I tried.
我试过
Maybe you should've just done it.
也许你应该彻底放手让她走
Look.
听着
I know I'm going to prison for the rest of my life,
我知道我要蹲一辈子监狱了
but if Letty goes back in,
但是如果莱蒂被关回去
I don't know if she will be okay.
我不知道她是否会没事
So can you talk to your girlfriend
所以你能跟你的女朋友谈一谈
and convince her to let her go?
说服她放她一马吗
It doesn't work that way, dude.
行不通的 老兄
She may be a little crazy,
她也许有点疯疯癫癫
but she's still an FBI agent.
但仍然是个FBI特工
She can't just take a person into federal custody
她不能逮捕了一个人把她抓进联邦监狱
and then let 'em go.
然后又放他们走
There are laws.
是有法律的
But I did try.
但是我已经试过了
Set all this up in my room.
去我的房♥间把这些弄好
The handicapped sink doubles as a wet bar.
残障水槽可以当个小吧台
Whoo, look at you.
喔 看看你
Tom Cruise in "Cocktail."
就像《鸡尾酒》里的汤姆克鲁斯一样
Could you unwrap those cups? Hmm.
你能打开那些杯子的包装吗 嗯
Tom Cruise wouldn't have asked his customers
汤姆克鲁斯可不会让他的顾客
to do any of the work.
亲自动手
If you uncuff me, I can unwrap them.
如果你解开我 就用不着你了
That's very clever, Ms. Raines.
非常聪明 雷恩斯女士
Every time you say "Mrs. Raines,"
每次你说雷恩斯女士的时候
it's like my ears are being raped.
对我的耳朵来说都是种折磨
Ms. Raines.
雷恩斯女士
Remind you of getting drug tested?
让你想起了药检用的接尿杯了吗
We have a one-drink maximum
每人最多只能喝一杯
here at Lashever's Liquor Emporium.
由拉舍尔的烈酒专卖♥♥店提供
That goes for you, too, Agent Backup.
你也可以喝一杯 后备特工
I'm sorry, but I'm not drinking.
抱歉 但是我不喝酒
Most favorite and least favorite prison?
说说你最喜欢的和最讨厌的监狱
Only a person who's never been to prison
只有从没进过监狱的人
would ask that.
才会那么问
Jesus, Rhonda.
上帝 朗达
It's not a time out, it's prison.
那又不是去休假 那是监狱
People lose everything.
那里的人会失去一切
You don't think I get that?
你觉得我不知道吗
Actions have consequences.
因缘果报
She's had too many slaps on the wrist.
她犯了太多零零碎碎的小罪
Time to up the dosage.
是时候累计升级了
Federal prison will be good for you.
联邦监狱对你有好处
You'll come out better.
你会被改造得更好
I never come out better.
监狱不会让我更好
I've only been better since...
能让我变得更好的只有...
If I go back to prison, I'll never really be good.
如果我回到监狱 我永远不会真的变好
I'll only ever be managed.
我只会被约束
Oh, my God! Holy shit!
哦 我的天 活见鬼
Oh, fuck me!
哦 操
Ah!
啊
Whoa!
喔
What the hell is that?
该死的那是什么
I think it's a sign.
我想那是个广♥告♥牌(预兆)
It is.
是的
At least we have another room.
至少我们还有一间房♥
But it's not a presidential suite.
但是那不是总统套房♥
I think we'll survive.
我想我们也能将就
He might not.
他就不一定了
Backup!
后备
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表