剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
What's a line sprint?
什么直线冲刺
It's a long ass line of coke.
就是吸食一长条可♥卡♥因♥
Oh, fine. I thought I was gonna have to run or something.
好吧 我还以为真要跑个步什么的
So your name is Boner?
你叫博纳
It's my middle name. Mm.
博纳是我的中间名
Come on up, girl!
上来吧 美女
Whoa. I missed you!
我想死你了
I missed you, too!
我也是
I missed you so much.
我太想你了
I know. Me, too.
我懂 我也是
Uh, check it out.
过来看看
That's where the drums are.
这里放的是鼓
Uh, that's where the candy is. Mmm!
那里有糖果
That's where the energy drinks are.
那里面有功能饮料
A lot of new flavors these days, huh?
最近新出了几种口味
Oh, oh, check this out.
过来看看这个
We just got all those awesome beach balls.
我们刚买♥♥的这些沙滩球
They are awesome! Yeah.
好漂亮的球 是啊
That's Noah. Noah!
那是诺亚 诺亚
Hey.
你好
Don't you get cold at night? No.
晚上不会冷吗 不会
We keep each other warm. Cute!
我们抱团取暖 够矫情
Yeah.
是有点
Put on a shirt.
把衣服穿上
We're moving.
我们要换个地方
You have beautiful skin. That's because I'm immortal.
你看起来真年轻 因为我长生不老啊
I give you a heart, and you give me a line?
我给你画个心 你却给我画了条线
You are the first guest at my new house.
你是我新家的第一个客人
This is how they immobilize pigs on farms.
农夫们就是这么捆猪的
How would you know?
你怎么会知道
I did a lot of bad things before I became a hit man.
在我做杀手之前还做过很多别的活计
Now it is time to stop lying. Hmm?
现在可以从实招来了吧
I know my father didn't hire you to kill me
我知道我爸没有雇你来杀我
because you killed him...
反倒是你杀了他...
and David...
跟大卫
and Silk.
还有希尔克
This is all you.
这些都是你干的
Ava didn't want you.
埃娃已经抛弃你了
I am sorry about that.
真是遗憾
So now all these years later,
过了这么多年
you thought you could make her want you again
你以为把她身边的人都弄死
by taking everyone else away from her, huh?
她就会重新接受你了吗
No. She doesn't.
不 她不知道
And neither do you.
你也不知道
Oh, great.
太好了
Yeah, we got a fancy-ass coffee machine.
是的 我们来给您送高级咖啡机
I know. Thanks. Come in. Okay.
我知道 谢谢 请进 好的
So does it make a bunch of different flavors or something?
这机器能煮各种口味的咖啡吗
It's an espresso machine.
这是台意式咖啡机
Oh. Like hazelnut.
可以磨榛仁之类的
No, no hazelnut. Just espresso.
不是 只能做意式咖啡
Coffee maker that fancy ought to make hazelnut.
看起来这么高级的咖啡机应该可以磨榛仁啊
It's okay for you guys to go now.
你们现在可以走了
Okay.
好的
Have a good one.
祝您使用愉快
You just keep getting cooler and cooler.
你真是越来越有魅力了
What?
你说什么
I said you just keep getting cooler and cooler.
我说你真是越来越有魅力了
And I'm not even trying.
这对我来说很随意
Oh, Letty.
莱蒂
We've known each other for... forever, man.
我们都认识多久了
Remember how we used to always play
还记得以前我们经常一起玩
"Super Mario Bros." And drink Kahlua with my stepmom?
"超级玛丽" 还跟我的继母一起喝可可利口酒吗
I maybe do. I remember this one time
或许吧 我记得有一次
you snuck into my room
差不多凌晨三点
at, like, 3 in the morning.
你偷偷溜进我的房♥间
And she had this big-ass duffel bag.
她带着一个鼓鼓的行李袋
She was just dragging it behind her.
就拖在她身后
And I started getting paranoid because that weed I loved
我就开始疑心 因为那时我印象里的行李袋
back then was some cheap-ass shit.
都没有这么鼓的
So I got to thinking that maybe you had a body
所以我开始猜测你可能在袋子里
in your duffel bag.
装了一个人
But then you went to the bathroom.
之后你就进了浴室
And I'm just sitting there staring at your duffel bag
我就开始盯着你的大袋子看
with a dead body in it.
幻想着里面藏着个死人
I would've just looked inside.
要是我的话就直接开袋看了
Dude, he was scared he was gonna open it up and find a dead body.
伙计 他怕打开后会看到一具尸体
That's real.
是说真的
What was really in the bag?
包里到底装了什么
Just a bunch of clothes and shoes she stole.
只是一堆她偷来的衣服和鞋子
Were you guys ever boyfriend/girlfriend?
你们曾经交往过吗
Nah. Letty always had a boyfriend.
没有 莱蒂一直都有男朋友
Whatever happened to that one guy?
你和那个真命天子怎么了
Javier.
哈维尔
Javier, yeah. Black dude.
哈维尔 没错 那个黑人
Did he treat you bad?
他对你不好吗
No. We just messed each other up.
不是 只是我们都辜负了彼此
I wouldn't mess you up.
我不会辜负你的
I mean, I would, but I wouldn't.
我是说 我可以 但我不会这样做
I know.
我懂
Because how could you?
因为你怎么可能辜负我
Nobody messes me up.
没人能辜负我
Oh. I mess myself up.
是我自暴自弃
If I get messed up it's because I wanna get messed up.
要是我被辜负了 那是因为我想被辜负
I mess myself up!
自暴自弃
And guys are always thinking they can unmess me up, you know?
那些男的总以为他们可以拯救我
Or be the one guy who's so perfect
或者以为自己是个完美男人
that I won't mess myself up if I'm with him.
这样我和他在一起的时候 我就不会自暴自弃
I didn't mean... No, I'm not talking about you.
我的意思不是... 不 我不是在说你
The truth is, I obviously like hanging out
事实是 我就是喜欢和那些
with asshole guys who think they can save me
他们自以为能拯救我
or change me or whatever.
或者改变我的混♥蛋♥厮混
We don't wanna change you.
我们不想改变你
No, I'm not talking about you guys. Just listen.
不 我不是说你们 听我说
Because it's like, if I didn't have someone every now and then
因为就好像 如果我离了那个会时而
looking into my eyes like I could be this better person,
看着我的眼睛 对我充满信心的人
I would be dead.
我就活不下去了
But then that gets boring.
但久而久之就无趣了
So I will mess it up.
所以我就会自暴自弃
And he will mess it up.
他也会自暴自弃
And it's because we both wanna mess it up.
因为我们都想要自暴自弃
Because that's what we do over and over
因为事情总是这样 一次又一次
from, like, the beginning of time.
就好像 从一开始就是如此
And I chose to go back to that hotel
是我自己选择回到那个酒店
and follow him to that bar.
还跟踪他到了酒吧
Like, okay, sure, I wanted to save that woman's life,
好像 我确实是想救那女人一命
but really? Was it really about that? No.
但真的吗 真的是因为这个吗 不是的
I just wanted to hang out with a dangerous man.
我只是想要和一个危险的男人在一起
Now that's messed up. That is fucked up.
现在已经搞砸了 彻底搞砸了
Did you get it?
你们听懂了吗
I'm the dangerous one.
我才是危险的人
Yeah. Letty?
在 莱蒂吗
I said hello.
我说了你好
You said, "Yeah."
你说的是"在"
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I'm great.
好得不得了
Is that it?
就问这个吗
No.
不是
Okay, then, what?
好吧 那是什么
Look, I know we left things in a bad place.
听着 我知道我们把事情处理的太草率了
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表