剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
A what?
啥
It's Carin with a "C," Not a "K."
C开头的卡伦 不是K开头的
Oh.
哦
C-a-r-I-n.
C-a-r-I-n
Well, I'm Lindsey, and this is Emile.
我是琳赛 他是埃米尔
Hey.
你好
Look at Emile in the kitchen.
天呐是埃米尔下厨
Look at me.
看我的
Could you get the rest of the wine, honey?
你能去搬一下剩下的红酒吗 亲爱的
Is there more wine?
还有红酒
Three more cases in the garage.
车♥库♥里还有三箱
In the car.
在车里
Oh.
哦
What's your favorite movie?
你喜欢看什么电影
If, uh... If I'm being honest,
我是应该说实话
or if I'm just trying to impress you?
还是应该给你留下好印象
Both. You're talking to an FBI agent.
都要 你可是在和一个FBI探员说话
Okay, fine. Uh...
好吧
"The Bodyguard."
"保镖"
Ah, me too.
啊 我也是
No shit?
不是吧
People don't give Whitney Houston enough credit
人们都没有重视电影里惠特尼·休斯顿的
for her chops in that film.
刀工
I took knife-throwing classes 'cause of "The Bodyguard."
我可是因为"保镖"才去学了扔飞刀
Where's my sandwich?
我的三明治好了吗
You like that?
你喜欢吗
I'll take a Rob sandwich any day.
我每天都要来拿你一块三明治
All right.
好呀
Where's your mom?
你妈在哪
My mom?
我妈
Estelle.
埃斯特尔
Estelle's my wife.
埃斯特尔是我妻子
What the hell's happening?
发生了什么事
She's FBI.
她是FBI
I know who she is. You do?
我知道她是谁 你知道
Why did you let her in this house?
你为什么让她进屋
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know what this is about. Why wouldn't I let her in?
我不知道她来干什么的 为什么不能让她进屋
Winner.
他赢了
Rob, go do something else.
Rob 去干些别的
We're feeling things out,
我们还在摸索中
seeing if we like Tybee enough to stay for good.
看看泰碧这个地方适不适合久居
One of the big things is finding a school.
最大的问题就是找学校
Oh, of course. You get to play hooky for a little while, huh?
哦当然 你得旷课一段时间了 对吧
Nope, he hasn't missed a single day.
不 他不会浪费任何一天
We've been home schooling him.
我们在家教育他
Until we find the right school,
直到我们找到合适的学校
it's better than putting him in the wrong one.
这总比把他放到差学校里要好
Well, it's the middle of the year is the hard part.
好吧 学年中期插班是个大问题
Did you try the public school?
你们试了公立学校吗
We don't have a permanent address yet,
我们现在还没有固定地址
but we want him to go private regardless, you know.
我们想要他去不在意这个的私立学校
Of course. Did you try Ravinia Academy?
当然 你们试过拉维妮娅学院吗
Yeah. Don't quote me on this, but they were...
试过 你可别告诉其他人这是我说的 但是他们
Racist?
有种族歧视
I didn't want to say it.
我并不想这么说
I've heard the rumors.
我听说过传闻
At Cedarwood Country Day, we have a very strict policy
在雪松国家学校里 我们有严格的政策
against any sort of discrimination.
反对一切歧视行为
Yeah, including against gay kids.
是啊 包括同性恋歧视
Even though there aren't any.
即使同性恋并不多
Brooke Nelson's a lesbian.
布鲁克·尼尔森就是女同
Since when?
你什么时候知道的
Tuesday.
周二
Well, okay.
好吧
Do you think Cedarwood would be a good place for Michael?
你觉得雪松学校会适合麦克尔吗
Oh, I assumed that you had already applied there.
哦 如果你已经申请过它了
Not yet. We hear it's pretty exclusive.
还没 我听说它不太接收新学生
Well, it is. I mean, it's number one.
它是这样 毕竟它排名第一
I know the wait list is kind of long, but...
我知道它有很多候补生等着入学 但是
But he's black.
但是他是黑人
Why would you say that, honey?
你怎么能这样说呢 亲爱的
Because he is.
因为他就是
Diversity is my campaign platform.
多样化是我的竞选宣言
And we only have two black kids.
而我们只有两个黑人成员
Which is a real shame.
这真是惭愧
Well, I bet you get very good grades, Michael.
我猜你成绩很好吧 麦克尔
We don't do grades in home schooling,
我们的家庭教育不包括评分
which is a problem because all of the schools want his records.
但是所有学校都要他的成绩记录 这可真是个问题
Oh, so you've always home schooled him?
噢 你们一直让他接受这种家庭教育吗
For the last few years, yeah.
过去几年是这样
Because of Emile's career. He was a philanthropist.
因为埃米尔的事业 他是个慈善家
Fundraising, really, mostly for celebrities
多数时候他筹款给那些名人们
and their various causes.
以及他们的事业
You've raised money for a couple of private schools,
你也为一些私立学校筹过款
right, honey?
对吗 亲爱的
Yeah.
是的
How great is that?
这很棒不是吗
Well, kind of. It was a whole whirlwind life.
有点儿 但这种生活太忙乱了
Emile was all over the world 24/7,
埃米尔每时每刻都在各地奔波
and we did our best to keep up, but it just got
我们尽量坚持了 但工作
harder and harder, and then after Gwyneth Paltrow, ugh.
越来越难 尤其在格温妮丝·帕特洛之后
Oh, my God, Gwyneth Paltrow?
哦 天呐 格温妮丝·帕特洛
I'm named after her daughter.
我以她女儿的名字命名
No, you're not.
不 你不是的
So you can tell Emile is a pretty good cook, right?
你也觉得埃米尔厨艺很棒吧
Mm, yeah. I can't get my chicken to taste like this.
是啊 我就没法把鸡肉做的这么好吃
Well, so, he was working on Gwyneth's charities
是这样的 他为格温妮丝的慈善组织工作过几年
for over a year when she started having him
那时候开始 她就让他
cook for her dinner parties, too.
为自己的晚宴备餐
No way.
不可能吧
But wait, you know her website, Goop?
但是 你知道她的美食网站吧
Yeah.
知道
Pretty soon, Emile started seeing his recipes on there.
很快 埃米尔就开始看他的食谱
She didn't ask. She didn't pay for them.
她没问 也没有付钱
She just stole them, put 'em in her cookbook, too.
她直接偷走了它们 还放进了她自己烹饪书里
I have that cookbook.
我还买♥♥了那本书呢
Then you have stolen recipes.
那就是被偷走的食谱
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Who does that?
谁会做这种事
Gwyneth Paltrow.
温妮丝·帕特洛
So we just decided, you know what?
你知道吗 所以我们决定
Let's try to live a simple, more normal life,
安安分分 简简单单过正常人的生活
and that's what we're trying to do.
我们正尝试着这么做
That is so cool.
这可真棒
Cheers to that.
为此干杯
Cheers to that.
为此干杯
Are we done?
完事了吗
Mm, yes, thank you.
是的 谢谢你
I mean, are we done?
我是说 我们之间完事了吗
I have no information for you.
我没有你要的信息
Can you leave?
你能走了吗
Without dessert?
没有甜点吗
J.K. I'm off sugar.
开个玩笑 我不能吃糖
But I really do need to find your daughter.
但我确实需要找到你的女儿
But I can't help you with that.
可我没办法帮你
I've told you, I don't know where she is.
我告诉过你了 我不知道她在哪
I find that hard to believe.
我实在没法相信
Really? Does your mother know where you are all the time?
是吗 你的母亲不论何时都知道你在哪吗
Of course she does.
她当然知道
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表