剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
But I like your car.
我喜欢这车
Not a car... It's a Sprinter.
不只是普通的车 这是一辆奔驰凌特
I like your Sprinter.
那我喜欢你的凌特
Luxury conversion by moi.
我亲手打造的豪华版
Hashtag SprinterLife.
凌特生活一族
I want one.
我也想来一辆
I don't see that happening, Ms. Raines, do you?
没指望了 雷恩斯女士 你说呢
You're in charge.
你说了算
I am, and I don't see that happening.
那当然 那我看你没指望了
How come Antonio Banderas is so quiet?
安东尼奥·班德拉斯怎么一句话都不说
He's never been to prison.
他没进过监狱
Which is a miracle,
真是难以置信
considering how dumb he was to buy a gun
他买♥♥了把枪还把自己的名字刻在上面
and then carve his name into it.
真是蠢透了
It was a Christmas gift.
那是圣诞礼物
Sure it was... to yourself.
没错 自己送自己的
If you know what you really want for Christmas,
如果你真想要个什么圣诞礼物
you got to get it for yourself, right?
还是要靠自己去买♥♥ 对吧
This is what I got for myself.
这是我给自己买♥♥的
Ha, ha! Sound machine.
发声器
You ever think about getting a gun that says "Hit man" On it?
你有没有想要过一把刻着"杀手"的枪
Jesus Christ, Agent Backup.
我的天 后备探员
You're responsible for some very precious cargo,
这么重要的货物你可要负点责
and all of the people inside of it.
还有车里的人
I think you should thank
你真该庆幸这车
the lane-departure warning system
有车道偏离警报系统
for handling your untreated weather PTSD.
在你犯恶劣天气创伤后遗症的时候帮你一把
I'd appreciate it if you
你能不能
wouldn't talk about that in front of other people.
别在其他人面前说这个
The rest of your life will appreciate it
你还是找个医生好好看看吧
if you see a therapist.
为了你的后半辈子着想
Wait, "Agent Backup"?
等一下 你说"后备探员"
I have a name.
我有名字
And nobody wants to know it.
没人在乎你叫什么
How long have you guys been partners?
你们搭档多久了
Are you kidding? We're not partners.
别逗了 我们才不是搭档
Agent Backup just graduated from our training program
后备探员刚完成培训
a couple of months ago.
也就几个月
So he's kind of like one of those sad newbies
所以他就是那种只能躲在被人身后的
who stands behind the waitress,
可怜的菜鸟
or a... baby pony
或者说 是匹小马驹
who hasn't quite figured out how to walk...
还不太懂得怎么走路...
stumbling around, easily startled,
踉踉跄跄 容易受惊
marking time by the distance between nursing sessions.
只会等着别人来喂奶
I cannot believe you did this.
我不敢相信你居能做出这种事
Rob, just pack.
罗布 赶紧收拾
Do you have the keys for both cars?
两辆车的钥匙都在你那吗
Yeah, but how could you not talk it out,
在 可是你在举报他之前
hear his side of things?
为什么不先听听他怎么说
His side of things
他的说法
is that people pay him to commit murder.
就是收钱杀人
See? Now, that's your interpretation.
你看 这只是你的一面之词
But maybe he's like Batman or something.
或许他像蝙蝠侠那种类型呢
Like a good bad guy.
行侠仗义的杀手
Yeah, I'm sure that's what Letty would say.
可不是吗 我敢肯定莱蒂也会这样说
Well, now you have to visit her in jail to ask her.
现在你只有去探监的时候 才能问她是不是了
That wasn't supposed to happen. She did that to herself.
她本来不至于被抓的 她是自作自受
I swear, she is the dumbest smart person I know.
我发誓 她是我见过的最傻的聪明人了
Give me the keys to the silver.
把银色车的钥匙给我
You drive theirs.
你开他们的车
Diesel!
柴油
Oh, shit. Sorry.
该死 抱歉
You work for the FBI.
你可是FBI
If you can't follow simple instructions,
要是你连这么简单的事都做不到
I suggest you go into the bathroom
那我建议你去厕所
and take a hard look at yourself
用那个反光的铝制纸抽
in the polished-aluminum paper-towel dispenser...
好好的照照你自己
...they have instead of a mirror.
你都不用照镜子
I don't think this is a real thing,
我觉得事情有蹊跷
like it was the first time she tried to get you.
就好像这是她第一次想要抓到你似的
How is it not real?
怎么了
Where's the SWAT team?
特种部队哪去了
Lashever, an intern, a prom limo?
拉舍尔 一个实习生 一辆舞会用的豪华轿车
Javier's her white whale.
哈维尔就是她的白鲸
I'm who?
我是什么
Her white whale. It's from "Moby Dick."
她的白鲸 出自《白鲸》
It's your biggest sworn enemy,
就是指你的死敌
the arch-rival you can't defeat,
你无法战胜的劲敌
stands in the way of everything.
阻碍了一切道路
And that's me?
我吗
Woodhill.
伍德希尔
Let's check out the jerky situation.
跟我去买♥♥点东西吃
Close the door.
把车门关上
If this was a real job,
如果这是正式的行动
she would've taken us to the closest prison.
应该要带我们去最近的监狱才对
If I am her white whale,
如果我是她的白鲸
she wants to show me off at the office in Asheville.
她肯定会带着我去到阿什维尔的办公室炫耀一番
I'm sorry, but you're not a big-enough deal to be a white whale.
不好意思 你还不够格当一条白鲸呢
There's got to be something else.
其中肯定还有什么猫腻
I'm serious.
我是认真的
I know.
我知道
You never give up.
你从来都不会死心
Are you giving up?
你要放弃了吗
I am in handcuffs, and I am not a magician.
我现在被铐着 而且我不是魔术师
You're not a magician, either.
你也不是魔术师
Letty, when we go to prison...
莱蒂 等到我们被拘留的时候...
There's got to be a way out of this.
肯定还有补救的办法
When we go to prison,
等到我们被拘留的时候
they will ask you to testify against me.
他们会让你指证我
No, no. And you should.
不 不行 那你就指证我
Why would you say that?
你为什么要说这些
Because I am thinking about your life,
因为我要为你的人生着想
and I'm thinking about Jacob.
而且我要替雅各布着想
So am I, and the last time I had to choose
我也一样 上一次我必须要在
between you and Jacob, I got both of you.
你和雅各布之间抉择 我就都得到了
Well...
这个...
Lightning doesn't strike twice.
闪电不会劈两次
Yes, it does.
不 会的
It doesn't strike in the same place twice.
只是不会劈在同一个地方两次
We are in the same place.
我们就在那同一个地方
What do you want?
你想喝什么
Just a sparkling water.
苏打水就行了
What do you want?
你想喝什么
Coconut water.
椰子汁
Pink Gatorade.
粉色的佳得乐
And a...
还有一瓶...
Mountain Dew Code Red.
红色的激浪
I appreciate you babysitting those losers back there.
谢谢你照看那两个蠢货
They're not...
他们不是...
Look, I don't know Javier,
听着 我不了解哈维尔
but Letty's not a loser. Yes, she is.
但莱蒂不是蠢货 是的 她就是
She's the reason Javier got away from me the first time.
就是因为她哈维尔上次才能逃脱我的追捕
You don't know that.
你怎么能确定
I have a strong feeling I do know that.
我有一种很强烈的直觉
I think she interfered.
我觉得她肯定脱不了干系
I think she tipped him off. You have no proof.
我认为她向他通风报信 你没有证据
I have proof she pulled a gun on me.
我有证据证明她用枪指着我
Okay, and that's not good,
行 那样做确实是不对
but do you think you could take a step back?
但你能不能网开一面
Isn't this all about Javier?
你不是只想抓哈维尔吗
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表