剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
I just didn't expect you to do it.
我可没想到你兑现承诺
Neither did I.
我也没想到
What?
干嘛
Hi.
嗨
Say whatever it is you need to say.
你想说什么
Hi.
嗨
You said that.
你已经说过了
All I need to know is that you're gonna pick up Jacob
我只是想确定你明天会去肖恩那里接雅各布
from Sean's tomorrow. That's it.
就这样
Why wouldn't I be picking Jacob up from Sean's tomorrow?
我明天为什么不会去
Letty... I'll be there.
莱蒂 我会去的
Good.
很好
I'm hanging up.
我挂了
Bye, baby.
拜 宝贝
That was nice that you gave him the money.
你能把钱给他真是太好了
I wish I could've seen you perform.
我当时能看到你的表演就好了
It was fun. I was good.
很有趣 我演的超级棒
You sounded good. What?
听起来也很棒 什么
That was just the song. I was lip-syncing.
那是放的 我假唱的
You know what I mean.
你知道我是什么意思
I don't think you know what you mean.
我不觉得你知道自己是什么意思
Okay, well...
好吧
you looked great.
你看起来棒极了
Thanks.
谢谢
You know what? It makes sense.
你知道吗 这其实很有道理
The wigs, the clothes,
那些假发 衣服
pretending to be someone else.
假扮成别人
It makes things easier.
这确实让事情更简单了
But, uh...
但是
but I like you like this, too.
这样的你 我也喜欢
Let's go get Jacob.
我们去接雅各布吧
We still need the 50 grand.
我们还差五万
Yeah, but first, we have to go pick up Jacob.
对 但是首先 我们要去接雅各布
You wanna pick up Jacob and then you wanna steal $50,000?
你想接了雅各布然后再去偷五万美金吗
We don't have a choice.
我们没有别的选择
Could be dangerous.
这很冒险
Not as dangerous as not picking up my kid.
不接我儿子才叫冒险
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表