剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
just to get any kind of satisfaction.
才能有一点点的饱足感
And then, well, that kind of defeated the purpose.
我这减肥餐吃的还有什么意义
I guess it's your problem now.
现在倒成了你们的烦恼了
Oh, I-I'm Brett, by the way.
我叫布雷特
I killed you. Bigtime.
我杀了你 是的呢
I'm sorry. I'm...
抱歉 我
I'm gonna turn myself in.
我会自首的
You would never do that.
你才不会
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
Because no one punishes you
真正能让你受到惩罚的
better than you punish yourself.
只有你自己
Letty.
莱蒂
You finished cleaning.
你都处理好了
Come on. Let's go.
来吧 我们走
Where?
去哪
Some wetlands about an hour and a half from here.
一片沼泽地 离这一个半小时车程
A lot of empty land for miles,
方圆好几英里荒无人烟
so it's a good place to burn the bodies.
很适合焚烧尸体
Why do I have to go?
为什么我也得去
Because we will need a way to get back after we burn the van.
把货车烧掉后 得有车回来
You're giving me too much information right now.
你给我的信息量太大了
I'm just answering your questions.
我只是回答你的问题而已
Don't worry. I'm in charge.
别担心 交给我就行了
All you need to do is follow behind me in the Range Rover.
你要做的 就是开着路虎在后面跟着我
Hello? ExtraSafe Security.
你好 双保险保安公♥司♥
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Oh. Good eye.
哦 好眼神
Just put it...
放在...
Here.
给我吧
This thing needs gas.
这车要加点油
Of course it does.
不出所料
The universe is trying to make sure I get fucked for this.
老天爷为了让我遭报应真是不遗余力啊
Okay.
好了
We will also need to get burner phones, so it's fine.
我们还要买♥♥一次性手♥机♥ 所以不会引起怀疑的
Wanna see my kids? Oh, god.
想看看我的孩子们吗 天哪
Come on. I'll show you my kids.
来 我给你看看我的孩子们
Oh, wait. You have my phone.
等等 我的手♥机♥在你那
It's in your purse. Pull it out.
在你的包里 拿出来
I wanna show you my kids. I'm good.
我想给你看我的孩子 不用了
My youngest, Laura,
我家老小 劳拉
needs a heart transplant.
她需要心脏移植
And now she has no father.
现在她连爸爸也没了
Nathan just got braces.
内森刚开始戴牙套
Kiley has a learning disability.
基莉有学习障碍
I was gonna use my overtime to get her a special tutor.
我本来想多加些班来给她找个特殊指导
Well, that's what life insurance is for.
那就是保险的作用
You're right. Whew!
你说的对
But now I can't remember if I sent the payment in.
但现在我想不起来我有没有把钱汇过去了
I know that I went to mail the check,
我知道我去寄支票了
but I got so distracted with Nathan's heart issues.
但是因为内森的心脏问题我有点心不在焉
Laura. What?
劳拉 什么
Laura needs the heart transplant.
劳拉才是需要心脏移植的
Nathan is the braces. See how forgetful I am?
内森是戴牙套的那个 看我多健忘啊
I probably forgot to mail it in.
我大概忘记寄支票了
I'm sure you remembered. Maybe.
你自己很清楚 可能吧
But even if I did,
但就算我寄了
I bet my wife would rather have her husband
我敢说我老婆宁愿要她的丈夫活着
than a life insurance check.
而不是一张保险支票
And I bet my kids would rather have their dad back.
我打赌我的孩子们更愿意他们的爸爸还在世
You're making all of this up.
你这都是编的
You would know.
你会知道的
I wonder if Jacob wants you back.
我怀疑雅各布是否还想要你这个妈妈
Please just leave me alone.
别再折磨我了
Why are you smoking?
为什么你在抽烟
What?
什么
Are you okay to be driving?
你开车没问题吧
Yeah.
是的
Here. I got burner phones.
拿着 我买♥♥到一次性手♥机♥了
I already put our numbers in.
已经把我们的号♥码输进去了
We should turn our real phones off now.
我们应该关掉自己的手♥机♥
What about Brett's phone?
那布雷特的手♥机♥呢
Who? The security guy.
谁 那个安保人员
How do you know his name?
你怎么知道他的名字的
I...
我
I just named him.
我随便叫的
Should I turn off his phone?
要关掉他的手♥机♥吗
No, leave it on for awhile.
不 先不急
It's good if it looks like he drove around a little more.
如果能造成他多开了一会车的假象 对我们有好处
I turned it off.
我已经关机了
I know, but I still would like to keep it.
我知道 但是还是让我来保管吧
Shit.
该死
Hi.
你好
License and registration. Yeah.
请出示驾照和行驶证 好的
And your license.
还有你的驾照
Oh, shit.
糟糕
I...I think I left my wallet
我 我想我把钱包
at my last appointment.
落在上一个地方了
You know, I took it out to give 'em my... my business card.
我为了递名片 把钱包拿出来了
Shit, I think I must've left it there.
糟糕 我把它忘记在那里了
That's unfortunate, Mister...
那太不幸了 这位
Patrick Donnelly.
帕特里克·唐纳利
May I ask why you pulled me over?
我能问下为什么让我停车吗
Your left brake light is out.
你左刹车灯坏了
Yes.
这样啊
"I'll handle it."
"我会处理的"
I love that he texted you that.
我喜欢他这么跟你发短♥信♥
Code for, "I'm going to kill her."
实际意思是 "我要杀了她"
Blam! Right in her face.
一枪爆头
I mean, that is literally his job.
这就是他的工作
He's not gonna kill her.
他不会杀了她的
You're right.
你是对的
He's got so much on his plate cleaning up your mess,
他最近光清理你的烂摊子了
he probably doesn't wanna make one of his own.
他可能没精力再自己惹一个乱子出来了
Why do you sound like that now?
你为什么这么说话
Like what? Like a douchebag.
怎么说话 像个变♥态♥一样
Well, maybe I was a douchebag.
可能我生前就是个变♥态♥
You had your wife in your phone as "Honey."
你老婆名字在你手♥机♥上是"甜心"
Maybe that's the name of the stripper I live with.
可能是和我一起住的脱衣舞♥女♥
Honey is a great stripper name.
甜心这个名字很适合脱衣舞♥女♥
Or maybe it is my wife.
或许是我老婆
And maybe I cheat on her
或许我有外遇了
or I smack her around.
或许我打她
Not anymore. Right. Thanks to you.
现在想打也打不了了 多亏了你
It was an accident. "It was an accident."
那是个意外 "那是个意外"
"It's because of my mom."
"是我妈的错"
"Oh, no, it's because of Sean."
"不 是肖恩的错"
"It's how I was raised."
"从小就是这么教的我"
"It because of the system!" Shut up.
"是体制的错" 闭嘴
Isn't it time for you to admit
现在是时候承认
that your bullshit drags everyone down?
你连累所有人的事实了吧
You're the worst. Yeah. Maybe.
你是个人♥渣♥ 或许吧
But at least I never murdered anyone.
至少我没杀过人
Hi.
嗨
One of the brake lights is out. She let me go.
有一个刹车灯坏了 她放我走了
You should turn his phone off now. Let's go.
你该把他的手♥机♥关上了 走吧
This is your chance, dude.
这是你的机会
Save Javier by running away from him.
离开他 就当是救他了
You'll never see him again,
你再也不会见到他了
but it is the smart thing to do
但这是个聪明的选择
because then, he would never have to see you again.
因为这样 他就再也不用见你了
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表