剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
Your middle name is Michael.
你的中间名叫麦克尔
But if I get to have a whole, new name,
但是如果我可以重新起名字
why can't it be more interesting, like Tristan?
为什么不能起一个有趣的名字 比如特里斯坦
Tristan? No.
特里斯坦 不
People named Tristan are fictional characters
叫特里斯坦的都是虚构人物
who have to turn into animals so that women will
他们必须要变成动物
have sex with them.
女人才会和他们上♥床♥
Fine. Then Lachlan.
好吧 那就拉克兰
It's Scottish.
苏格兰名字
Exactly. You can't be Scottish.
没错 你不可能是苏格兰人
I could be half-Scottish.
我可以有一半苏格兰血统
No, it's... it's a thinker.
不 这... 这太容易引起联想
A what?
什么
People will think too much about it.
人们会对这个名字想入非非
You never want people to think too much.
你不希望让人们过分联想
Just be Michael. Trust me. This is what I'm good at.
就叫麦克尔 相信我 这个我在行
Can we just tell the public school
我们可以直接告诉公立学校
this is our permanent address?
这就是我们的永久住址吗
They'll know it's not true in two seconds.
他们两秒钟就会知道是假的
Don't worry, I'm gonna get everything we need
别担心 我们会在家学到
for home school.
一切需要学的东西
How will you know what to get?
你怎么知道需要学什么
What do you mean?
什么意思
You're not a teacher.
你又不是老师
I remember sixth grade.
我记得六年级的课
I'll be back soon. Just hang here.
我马上回来 在这里别乱跑
And do what? I don't know.
做什么 我不知道
It's recess. Play.
课间休息 玩一玩
Hi.
喂
Where are you?
你在哪里
Working.
上班
They called me in early.
他们让我提前过来
Oh. Okay.
哦 好的
Bye.
拜拜
Oh.
哦
Your call has been forwarded
您的电♥话♥已经被转接至
to an automated voice message system.
自动语♥音♥留言系统
Can I help you find anything?
我能帮您吗
Do you have these in a 10? I don't see any in the pile.
这些有十号♥的吗 这一堆里好像没有
I'm sure we do, let me check in the back.
我们应该有 我在后面帮您看一下
Thanks, Meg.
谢谢 麦格
You're late. I know, I'm sorry.
你迟到了 我知道 对不起
My kid was sick.
我孩子生病了
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
What are you doing in here? What are you doing in here?
你在这里做什么 你在这里做什么
I asked you first.
我先问的
You never park in here.
你从来不在这里停车
It's supposed to rain.
马上要下雨了
No, it's not.
不见得
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
I was looking for a glue gun.
我在找喷胶器
A what?
什么
Excuse me.
抱歉
Is this your son?
这是您的儿子吗
Are you okay, baby?
你还好吗 宝贝
Yeah, I was just playing at the beach.
还好 我在沙滩边玩
Is there a problem, Officer?
有什么问题吗 警官
Are you his father?
你是他的父亲吗
No, but I'm his mother.
不是 但我是他的母亲
Where's his father?
他的父亲在哪里
Myrtle Beach.
摩陀海滩
Why? Who cares?
怎么了 有什么问题
I found him alone at the beach.
我在沙滩边看到他一个人
I played outside all the time when I was a kid.
我小时候经常在外面玩
Things are different now.
现在不同了
Children can't be alone in public places.
小孩不能独自待在公共场合
We're very sorry, Officer.
很抱歉警官
Thank you for bringing him home.
还要谢谢你带他回家
What is the law, so we know for next time?
能说一下是什么法规吗 我们好下次注意
Who are you? There's no law.
你是谁 没有这个法
The only thing in the state of Georgia is that
乔治亚州只规定
children under 8 years old shouldn't be left alone at home.
八岁以下的孩子不能独自在家
Keep reading that thing.
继续念
Children between the ages of 9 and 12,
九岁到十二岁的孩子
based on level of maturity, can be left home alone
根据其发育成熟情况 可以短时间
for brief periods of time.
独自在家
He's very mature.
他发育得很好
If you say so.
随你说吧
I do.
我就这么说
Thank you, Officer.
谢谢 警官
Let's go
回家去
I told you to stay here.
我说了让你待在屋子里
You can't go out and do whatever you want by yourself.
你不能出去四处随便逛
You just told the cop that I could.
你刚才还和警♥察♥说我可以啊
Yes, to get him to go away,
我那么说就是要让他快走
but you can't wander off without telling me.
不过你不能瞎逛 必须先告诉我
I'm supposed to stay inside all the time?
我是不是整天都要待在屋里
Yes, that's what Wi-Fi is for.
没错 不然要WIFI干什么
Why were you at the beach? Oh, wait, let me guess.
你去海滩干嘛 算了 我能猜出来
You were staring at the water,
你看着大海
thinking about how much you hate me.
心里都是对我满满的厌烦
At first.
开始是
Because of the school thing.
都是因为学校的事
W-what happened?
学校怎么了
The private school thing, it's not gonna work.
私立学校的事 上不了
We'll have to home school him for now.
眼下我们得让他在家学习
What's a home school?
什么是在家学习
Exactly what it sounds like.
这个说法不是很清楚吗
It doesn't sound good.
听上去没什么意思
Apple wants to help. Apple?
爱普需要帮助 爱普
Is that a person?
那是人名吗
I think he means the computers.
我猜可能是电脑
She's a person. She's my age.
是个人女孩名字 和我同岁
I met her just now at the beach.
刚才在海滩认识的
She lives right on the water in a huge house.
她就住在临海的大房♥子里
She likes me because I'm black.
她看我是黑人 很喜欢我
She wants me to go to her school.
想让我和她上同一所学校
A different school from this morning.
不是早上那个学校
What does that have to do with you being black?
这跟你是不是黑人有什么关系
She's running for class president,
她在竞选学生会主席
and diversity is part of her campaign platform or something.
她的竞选纲领就是多元化之类的主题
Anyway, then her mom came out of their house
反正后来她妈妈也来了
and asked who I was and who my parents are.
问了我是谁 我父母是谁
Because you're black. Probably.
就是因为你是黑人 大概是吧
I told her that you weren't black, though,
我跟她说你不是黑人
and I think she felt better.
我看她还更满意了
You don't need to tell people anything.
你不要和任何人聊我们
I know. I didn't. But I told her that you would.
我知道 也没说什么 不过我告诉她你会跟她聊
They're coming over at 5:00.
他们五点过来
I'm sorry, what?
什么 你再说一遍
I invited them because Apple thinks maybe her mom
我邀请他们来的 因为爱普尔觉得她妈妈
can help me get into that school.
也许能帮我进那个学校
Jacob! What?
雅各布 这有什么
It's just her and her mom.
就是她和她妈妈
Her dad's working late.
她爸爸下班很晚
You can't just invite strangers into our house.
你不能把陌生人请到家里来
They're not strangers. They're neighbors.
他们不是陌生人 都是邻居
Javier can make food.
哈维尔可以做饭
Tonight is not the best for me.
今晚我不怎么在状态
Me neither. We'll do it another night.
我也是 换一个晚上吧
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表