剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表
This is the most fun I've had in a long time.
这是这么久以来我玩得最尽兴的一次了
Thanks, Lindsey.
谢谢你 琳赛
My name isn't Lindsey.
我的名字不叫琳赛
I'm serious.
说真的
It's Letty.
我叫莱蒂
I'm not some soccer mom
我不是那种足球妈妈
who cares where her kid goes to school.
会关心孩子在哪里上学
I tried to be, I wanted to be,
我曾经努力过 渴望过
but I'm a shitty mom
结果却成了一个糟糕的妈妈
who...probably shouldn't even have custody.
一个... 可能连监护权都没有的妈妈
My son is with my mom now,
我儿子现在和我妈妈一起
and that's probably where he should stay until he's 18.
而且他很有可能要在那儿待到十八岁
And Javier... that's his real name...
还有哈维尔... 那是他的真名
he didn't cheat on me.
他没有出轨
We're just no good together.
我们只是不适合在一起了
I suck at a lot of things people are supposed to be good at.
很多应该做好的事情 我都搞砸了
But I'm pretty great at a lot of things
但很多你们做不成的事
you're not supposed to be good at.
我却很干得很好
I was wondering a little.
其实我也有点怀疑
Especially after the watch.
尤其是你拿出那个表的时候
Yeah.
没错
A move like that is pretty typical for me.
那种事对我来说就是家常便饭
I guess I thought I could fake being a mom
我以为我可以像假装别人一样
like I fake everything else.
假装成为一个妈妈
Last year,
去年
Apple's principal called
爱普尔的校长打电♥话♥来
because they caught her trying to start a fire in the bathroom.
因为学校发现她试图在厕所里放火
So, I got in my car, and I drove to the school,
于是 我上了车 开到学校
and then I drove right past it.
但是没下车 直接开走
I drove all the way to Savannah.
一直开到了萨凡纳
Got a bourbon
喝了杯波旁威士忌
and a toffee pudding,
还吃了一个糖浆布丁
and I had them while I sat on the beach.
这都是我坐在海边的时候吃的
And then...
然后...
it eventually got dark, and I drove back.
天色渐渐黑了 我就开车回去了
What happened to Apple?
那爱普尔怎么样了
Oh, Eric spoke to the principal
艾瑞克和校长聊了一下
and...donated...
然后... 捐了...
a volleyball net or something,
一个排球网什么的
and he never mentioned it again.
之后他就再也没提起过了
Being a person isn't easy,
当一个人就够不容易的了
but being a mother and a person...
当一个成为了妈妈的人...
that's fuckin' hard.
简直是太他妈的难了
We need more coke.
我们要再来点可♥卡♥因♥
I saw a dealer near that nightclub.
我在夜♥总♥会♥附近看见了毒贩
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
Oh, I can't even stand up right now.
我现在站都站不起来了
All I want to do is go to sleep.
我只想睡上一觉
You just said this was the most fun you've ever had.
你刚才还说这是你玩得最尽兴的一次了
Yeah, but now it's over.
没错 但现在都结束了
You can sleep in the guest room if you want.
有需要的话你可以在客房♥睡
Thanks. I'll do that.
谢谢 我会去客房♥睡
Don't forget all your stuff in the garage.
别忘了你的东西都在车♥库♥里
Uh-huh. Whatever.
随便吧
Carlos.
卡洛斯
I knew you couldn't go too long without me.
我就知道没了我你撑不了多久
Your humility is unparalleled.
你还真是前所未有地谦虚啊
Thanks.
谢谢
Yeah, I've been thinking about you.
我一直想起你
A-About what you said the other day.
想起你那天说的话
I can't get it out of my head.
一直在我脑海里挥之不去
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是
I mean, when I finally took a step back,
当我退一步之后
looked at the situation, it all became clear.
纵观全局 一切都明朗了
My main character is completely based on you.
我的主角完全是以你为原型
I don't know why I couldn't see it.
我不知道我为什么想不到这一点
I must've had some kind of mental block.
我的脑子肯定是短路了
You're calling me about your short story?
你打给我是为了讲你的短篇小说
You said she should have
你说她应该配
a quilted leather Chanel bag.
一个香奈儿夹棉皮包
Now, what other kind of details would you add?
那还有什么细节是你想加进去的
The dawn
# 晨光熹微 #
Fixed behind a curtain
# 藏在幕帘之后 #
Two fingers of satin
# 两指宽绸 #
Spun in the moonlight
# 纺成温柔月光 #
Playing the air
# 嬉戏人间 #
No home
# 无以为家 #
Spinning
# 旋转 #
In the sunlight
# 于阳光之下 #
Remember us laughing
# 还记当日笑闹 #
On acid
# 如梦似幻 #
Let it down
# 让往事随风 #
Let it heal from memories
# 让记忆治愈 #
You, me, and Chrissy makes three.
你 我还有克丽丝 三位一体
'Member you, 'member me, 'member love, memories
# 记得你 记得我 记得爱 记得过去 #
Memories
# 记得过去 #
剧集 | 一善之差(2016) | 导航列表